BigKat215 is offline New Member

Question for Winny, Test, and Clen users

I'm about to start a 6 week cycle of winstrol depots, clenbuterol , and testosterone propionate . I was wondering if anyone had a good stack in mind, I have one picked out but I wanted to see if anyone could suggest another one. To anyone who has stacked these, what results can I look forward to? I want to get harder and more defined. I'm going to take clomid at the end but do I have to take HCG ?

Thanks Guys

postel is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to be using the same cycle next week. I have it on good authority that this is a good cycle to use. The precise word were "It'll rip you to piss" which I was assured is a good thing. If you can afford it, try using fina aswell that is the shit, apparently, when it comes to getting ripped.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    i just started fina and winnie...i hope this gets me f*****g ripped to shreds....good luck with ur cycles

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I would consider throwing in some E.Q with Winny. Can u say RIPPED!!!

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    I have my 50 winnys and a few bottles of E.Q and some anavar for my cutting cycle after I finish my bulking. But yours sounds like a winner...Keep us posted.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    I just started the same cycle yesterday. I am just taking 100mg of propinate eod and 50 mg of winny ed. I also have a shitload of clen . I am going to run the clen during the cycle also. My goals are to get ripped as possible. I do not have a high body fat to start with and I am just taking the juice to basically maintain the muscle that I have already.
    I am doing cardio in the morning and working out at night. In fact, this morning I put in 4 miles on the treadmill this morning. My previous furthest was 1.5 miles. I surprised myself. I usually never do cardio.

BigKat215 is offline New Member
    Keep in touch to let me know how you're doing. Yeah I've heard from numerous people including everyone that answered my question this cycle will rip you to p*ss. I've just started so I'll post my results in a few weeks, thanks to everyone that answered.

Thread Information