Rugby13 is offline Member

Talking What do you think of my first cycle gains???

This is what my first cycle consisted of:

Dianabol : 25mg/day – Weeks 1 – 3

Omnadren : 1cc/week – Weeks 1 – 4

Sustanon : 1cc/week – Weeks 5 - 8

I went from weighing 174 in week 1 to weighing 198 at the end of week 8.
    My squat went from 4 reps on 405lbs to 5 reps on 500lbs
    My bench went from 310 to 360!!!

I waited 4 weeks and now I've just started my second cycle which is pretty much the same as the first one and I've gained 11lbs in my first week already!!!!
    I work out 6 days a week and hit each major muscle group really hard only once a week and then on Saturday I do a really light total body workout.

P.S. I'm 21 years old and I don't think it's wise for anyone to do anything at an earlier age at all. I might have started a little earlier so please be careful!!!!

Please let me know what you think!!!
    Last edited by Rugby13; 03-05-2002 at 10:03 AM.

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    that "f"in sweet man....cant wait to see those kinda gains with me!

Thanks man. Let me know how it turns out for you ok!!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Question bro... Why since from omnadren to sustanon after 4 weeks? Aren't they the exact same combo of tests now??? What's the difference??

The only reason I did that was because my guy could only get hold of the Sus so I just continued my cycle with the Sus!!!

Billmister is offline Member
    Sweet Results RUGBY13. Dude did you take any thing after the sus? Like clomid or nolva? And were your workouts still intense after the workout?

Keep up the work man, i hope i get results like that from my upcomming cycle.

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    holy shit them are some nice fucking gains for just 1 cc per wk. damn i hope my cycle turns out that good and i am doing 2cc sus a week and 2 cc EQ and 50 mg Dbol . Ur a lucky bastard with those gains. Keep it up,.

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    Good, great, shit bro....But let us know what your diet was like and training. I am on a similar cycle with 40mg D-Bol, 600mg test enthate and 400mg Decas. With the clomid and Novaldex ready for use. I am in my 7th week and gained about 23 lbs as of yet. But my strength is moderate gains. So how you training????

Peace.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Rugby,

It sounds like you got good results on your cycle, but let me play Devil's advocate here for a minute, OK?

First off, if you are only taking 4 weeks off, I would say that you are not really doing two cycles--you just did one long cycle with no injections for 4 weeks.

Sustanon is a mix of short and long-acting testosterone esters. Some of the juice is in your system for up to 3 weeks after your last injection. That means that you were 'juice-free' for only one week.

So that's why I dub what you are doing as "one long cycle."

OK, so why not do one long low-dosage cycle like you did?

Well, the problem is that you will be 'on juice' virutally constantly for 23 weeks--almost half a year--non-stop. (8 weeks injecting + 3 weeks 'coming down' while you absorb the last of the sustanon, + 1 'dead week' + 8 weeks injecting + 3 weeks 'coming down' = 23 weeks) That means that your testicles will not have produced any natural testosterone for almost 6 months! It will be hard to get them back to producing natural test after that long of a vacation--and without your natural testosterone you are at great risk of losing your gains.

It's not really hard to do juice and get big; what's hard is to get big and stay big.

Look at thespiritofaman's post above; he is doing (I am guessing) an 8-10 week cycle with more gear-=-but he is getting twive the gains--and if he uses Clomid post-cycle, he won't lose much of the mass he gained.

In my opinion, it's better to do a couple SOLID cycles a year with time off to get natural testosterone production back online and consolidate your gains, then to stay on a low level of juice for a long period of time.

Just playin' Devil's Advocate....
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-06-2002 at 12:42 AM.

G-S Guest
    As always Ajax, you're right on. Good post.

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member

You know what, come to think of it!!!

Ajex you are right on the money. My cycle is going strong for 12 weeks and I will use the clomid and NOX my doc gave me to keep the most i have, I will stay off for three months, I Don't intend to lose my Girl cause I am a spagetti.

Chill

torchr is offline Junior Member
    Shit man, your looking pretty ripped. Keep it up

Thread Information