Thread: Deca/Test Cycle

BigTime14 is offline New Member

Deca/Test Cycle

Hey I was just wondering if this sounds like a good cycle to you guys. It's my first one, and so I am trying to make sure that it is going to be effective. I am taking 2 ML or I think it's 400 milligrams of both T200 and Deca -Durabolin a week for 8 weeks. But I have heard that I might need to take more DECA for a shorter amount of time in my cycle. What do ya'll think? Thanks for your help

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    if ur gonna take more deca , ur gonna need more test, however long u go with the deca, u should run the test i believe. try to get some dbol , to kick start the cycle up man, good luck

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I like what diesel said!..."run them for 10 weeks"...and like B-A-M-F said "add some d-bol for the first 4 weeks at 30-40mgs/day and your all set. Don't forget your clomid for post cycle bro! and you won't likely need any nolva or arimidex with those low doses!

BigTime14 is offline New Member
    ok...sounds like a plan. The only concern that I have is that I am diabetic, so I don't want to run my cycle TOO long. But then again, from what I am hearing, I am not taking enough to really do any REAL damage. This info could be wrong, but I am not sure. Also, the d-bol pills are pretty harsh on your liver from what I hear. So this would be especially bad for a diabetic also. Any more advice on this? Thanks for the help guys

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    is it a bulking cycle or cutting?? i hear that you should stack deca and test with some winni tabs in the last 4 weeks of your cycle. that's just my opinion though maybe somemore vets can help you out. Sorry i just read that your a diabetic so maybe no on the winni tabs.

Thread Information