Thread: Taurine??

Neil66 is offline New Member

Taurine??

I am about to start my clen cylce...And i was wondering where can i get Taurine..can you get it at any local store or what?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    GNC - but i'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

www.allsportsnutrition.com sells it as well

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I got mine at GNC. It wasnt that expensive at all. 6 bucks for about 50 500mg pills. GNC's always expensive, so im sure you can do better

thanks...got it today $6 from GNC...Starting CLen tomorrow..so will see how this goes.

Served is offline Associate Member
    It's good to hear someone has actually done their homework before a cycle. Half the people I come across don't even know to take taurine with clen . Props on that bro!!

Served

Trust me, I have been researching alot...I know that Clen will increase my BT, possibly give me headaches and hopefully the Taurine will take care of the cramps. I really don't know what to expect but I am assuming with a good diet, cardio 3 days a week, plus my normal lifting..I can lose some BF...I hope Clen actually speeds my metabolism up like it's supposed to. Also if I keep all this going after the two weeks I hope I don't gain the BF back. I weigh 220 now..SO I will keep a 2500 or so cal. diet...And I'm assumng I should keep the protein shakes going too.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil66
    Trust me, I have been researching alot...I know that Clen will increase my BT, possibly give me headaches and hopefully the Taurine will take care of the cramps. I really don't know what to expect but I am assuming with a good diet, cardio 3 days a week, plus my normal lifting..I can lose some BF...I hope Clen actually speeds my metabolism up like it's supposed to. Also if I keep all this going after the two weeks I hope I don't gain the BF back. I weigh 220 now..SO I will keep a 2500 or so cal. diet...And I'm assumng I should keep the protein shakes going too.

You need potassium bro for the cramps

Thread Information