Matrix78 is offline Associate Member

My DNP Journal 2nd round

Nov 1st

Starting today as of 9AM i'll be running my DNP at 400mg every 36hrs for 20 days

i dont suspect i'll have anything to post for the first few days but i'll keep this update this as the time goes on

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    And it begins..... good luck bro.... cant wait to see what happens this time around.

just took dose #2 (400mg) a lil while ago feeling good a lil warm, at about 600mg total in my blood after the next 2 or 3 doses i should be where i wanna be at about 800mg and then i'll start watching what happens and adjust if need be

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    good luck bro im starting my ist dnp cycle today.

took the 3rd dose today feet good and warm about an hour after i took it that slowly faded to just a constant mild warm feeling throgh out the day, as with last time i really notice the heat when i relax and lay down if i'm active i dont feel it too much, i suspect tonight will be no diferent and i'll be hot thru out even though i feel fine and dare i say "cool" right now

today marks the 7th day, the 5th dose i'll be taking and since yesterday i've been pretty hot, i didnt sleep to well last night kept waking up and feeling thirsty, going to jsut start leaving a gal of water in my room. i've had mild sweating issues so far today just staning around i'll get a bead of sweat on my brow but once i start moving again it passes. 15 more days to go

also i just picked up some Lutein for my eyes, and i'll have some Pyruvate and Glycerol by monday

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Thats a long time for running 400mg. Whats the weight loss so far?

well i'm running mine at 36hr intervals so i maintain a longer lower total blood level (about 800mg total after 10 days) and so far same as last time my weight is up but as i said in my last journal my weight is always up and down through out the day, it may just be a crappy scale but i aint buying a new one, altho after 2 weeks of being off of my 10day run i was down about 5lbs, i'm looking for 10 to 15 this time around, with a bit more exercise and a slightly tighter diet the than last time

Dose number 5 was taken at 9PM this marks day 7 of being on my 2nd DNP run so far so good just mild hot spells, right about now is where it should pick up

good luck bro, are you getting better results with your 2nd rd compared to your first?

so far its about the same after tonights dose i should stay around 800mg in my blood and thats about where i want it we'll see tonight how good its doing so far i have not had such bad night sweats liek last time i'm hoping to keep that down a lil bit so that i can tolorate the whole 20days with out calling it quits

was pretty warm through out the night, and this AM everything seems ok now its day 7 of my cycle now and i still havent "wet the bed" with sweat which is good, i did get my pyruvate and gycerin today and took those not sure how it will work but we'll see.

night sweats started up with last nights dose, not to bad but i did have to change halfway through the night i can expect another 11 days of this

side note, i think i'm allergic to the pyruvate, when i take it i trun red and start itching all over and uncontrolably it sux... so no more pyruvate for me

ok i took an ECA this after noon, with DNP i can not control my eating in the evening i get cravings and jsut get up and eat something... usualy its junk like ice cream cause i'm hot and i want something sweet so thats my perfect choice... hopefuly with the ECA i'll curb soem of this fo some better results perhaps just suck on an ice cure instead of a bowl of ice cream

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Isnt it cold in Michigan? Ice cream, ahhh

Other than the ice cream how is your diet looking?

6 more days left, for the last bit it will be 400mg daily. other than that nothing beyond what happend the first time around has hapened this time so no new news to report i just cant wait to be done, 20 days is a long time of sweating

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    6 more days left, for the last bit it will be 400mg daily. other than that nothing beyond what happend the first time around has hapened this time so no new news to report i just cant wait to be done, 20 days is a long time of sweating
    good to hear everything is great with you. had to cut mine short around day 12 coz i felt like crap and bp was over the top. will do another stint in two weeks but im keeping it to like ten days.

yeah i saw you cut it short i did that my first round too better to be safe than ohh say dead right

today was odd for the first time i had shortness of breath but it pased after a few hours so its all good now just sweating my arse off

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    yeah i saw you cut it short i did that my first round too better to be safe than ohh say dead right

today was odd for the first time i had shortness of breath but it pased after a few hours so its all good now just sweating my arse off
    that shortness of breath makes you feel like a darn invalid. i am 2 days off and i have remnants of dnp in me. i feel like a junkie laying of the crack

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    that shortness of breath makes you feel like a darn invalid. i am 2 days off and i have remnants of dnp in me. i feel like a junkie laying of the crack
    i still had dnp in me for like a week my first go around yello pi$$ the whole time

what were your results after 20 days

they were pretty sub par as far as actual weight loss goes between 5 and 10lbs which is pretty crappy for a 20 day run to say the least, but visible i can see a differance, more defined in the face and noticably less fat around the mid section so over all i'm happy with the results just not thrilled completly. my main goal has been to lose BF% and not weight since i'm extreamly light already i jsut wanted to lean out a little beofre i go on to bulking for 16weeks starting in January.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Matrix are you planning another go around with it?

Thread Information