Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M1T Cycle

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    have you had blood tests done? then you don't know if you got shut down. just because you don't notice your balls shrinking a bit doesn't mean your natural test production didn't fall. i think it's much better to err on teh side of caution and do proper PCT.

****, with your thinking, why even take milk thistle....i don't think my liver took a beating, so why bother? you can't always see what's going on, but it doesn't mean that something didn't occur.

Im going by feel man, when i saw i feel like i didnt get shut down thats all im saying, im not saying that i didnt for sure. I might not have been shut down hard but it wasnt enough to notice, i didnt ask for some smart ass remark either, you must think im some sorta retard, i know i cant see what going on inside, im ust doing what i feel is best, and i didnt think it was bad enough to waste money on clomid and nolva for something i didnt get any sides off of, lets just leave it at that im not gonna argue my point any further...

GQSuperman is offline Banned

b/c

you make no sense. "you didn't feel" or "think it was bad enough", but in actuality you had no idea. like i said, if it were my body i'd like to err on the side of caution and spend 40 or 50 bucks to ensure i didn't waste my money by losing all of the gains i just made.

also, 1g of trib a day....most on here say they dont' even see an affect unless they take around 5 grams.

did you "feel" your liver going bad....why then did you take the milk thistle? b/c its the smart thing to do....just like taking nolva and clomid are the smart things to do.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    So your gonna lecture me now how i should and shouldnt do things, i know plenty of people that have done M1T cycles without nolva and clomid and have kept thier gains and turned out fine. Im done with this conversation, i'll do things my way, and you do them yours. All i did was state my opinion....

GQSuperman is offline Banned

and

all i did was state mine...which is the correct opinion by the way.

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    pct... i think the nolva is doing its job, so i dont seea need for clomid right now. My testes are getting back to normal size. Anyway im down to 200 lbs and i think this is where i am going to stay.. I will take before and after photos when pct is done. 3 more weeks and i willstart another 15mg cycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information