Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M1T Cycle

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member

M1T Cycle

So i decided to jump on the bandwagon and try out m1t.. I initially was going to run it 2weekson/2off, but decided to run it 4 straight instead. Right now Im on day 2 at 10mg ED.

week 1-4: 10MG m1t ED
    week 1-4: Tribulus 1G ED

PCT:
    week 5-8: Clomid 300, 100, 50
    week 5-8: Milk Thistle 1.2G everyday

Im going to try it without Nolva and without running any 4ad during the cycle to see how it goes.

So far My appetite is up, no cramps or headaches, no pumps of any sort yet. Just waiting. The only thing is I have been tired and taking a daily nap since taking it so, but I have been fine in the gym.

I'm gonna be starting a 4 week cycle soon, keep us posted on your progress. What are you current stats, and lifting experience?

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    just finished my first week m1t stacked with 4derm. No lethargy at all. No back pumps or headaches either. Pumps at the gym are great, feel much harder all the time too. The soreness after workouts feels great for a couple days. Started at 183lb, one week later I'm at 190, dont see any water weight or extra fat either. Appetite is great. I highly recommend the 4derm as I have had absolutely no sides yet, hope I didn't just jinx myself.

wiz
    Day 3
    Keeping the same dosage of m1t and trib.. Pumps were great in the gym, i did chest and it felt good. I didnt quite gain to much more strength but easier reps. Im tired when i get home from school and such but not bad at all. Checked my bp and it was a little higher than normal but not much. No headaches cramps or back pumps as of yet.

anyway my current stats of of now
    Height 5'9
    Weight 193.7
    BF 16%
    I eat about 4000 cals a day.

wiz
    Oh yea I have been lifting for 3 years seriously..

wiz
    Day 4

Today went pretty well i took another nap today, I was off from the gym today so decided to eat another meal. I went and did cardio for 30 min. No back pumps or headaches or anything, My chest is super sore from yesterday and its never been like this, but i like it.

wiz
    Day 5

Same dosage, today was back day and I now have a slightly more noticable pump in my lower back, prob from deadlifts. Strength has increased a little but alot. No lethargy, headaches, high bp, or anything today. My testicles are a bit smaller but i think the Trib is doing its job.

wiz
    Day 5

Same dosage, today was back day and I now have a slightly more noticable pump in my lower back, prob from deadlifts. Strength has increased a little but not alot. No lethargy, headaches, high bp, or anything today. My testicles are a bit smaller but i think the Trib is doing its job.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    keep us updated on the weight gains

wiz
    sorry about that.. today is the first day of noticeably weight.. I am up to 195.4lbs currently.

wiz
    Day 6

Today was arms and wow they are pumped out like nothing I have ever felt before, not even dbol . Anyway, very little lethargy today, not even tired. No Headaches, no back pumps, bp is a little above normal but not much.
    Current weight = 196.0 Lbs

My strentgh went up from last week about 10% more.

wiz
    Day 7

Today was legs and wow was it alot easier, i went up so much more in weight than last week its crazy. Anyway people are starting to notice my arms growing bigger. I dont really see it but people have been commenting wich is refreshing knowing im getting my goals done. My weight is still 196.0lbs. Still at 10mg a day and dont plan on bumping. Back pump today, as soon as I sat down in school i felt it like crazy, no headaches, bp is normal, no lethargy at all.

first week sounds like it went real well, keep the updates coming.

wiz
    Second Week already. Day 8

Today was abs at the Gym.. I woke up kinda late so I took my m1t kinda late.
    Anyway it went really well. Today I have one hell of a headache, but no back pumps. My Bp is a little up but not too much. I might update again since it is still early.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

bp

do you have a bp cuff or what? how are you measuring your bp everyday?

Joe King is offline New Member
    yea, are you not taking something like hawthorn berry extract to control the blood pressure?
    ive been doing 10mg m1t for a week, had no side effects at all, no lathargy, no nothing. noticed strength and stamina gains so far.

not taking no trib or 4ad, ive taken trib b4 and it did nothing.

wiz
    Yes I do have BP Cuff... My cousin is a nurse and she gave it to me.. Some times i will go measure it at Walmart too haha. Weight was still 196. I'm not taking anything for BP either, if it does start to worry me than I do have Hawthorne on hand.

wiz
    Day 9

Today I wok up and took my m1t. Not too much today, It is rest day so i took it easy and layed around before i gotta get to work. My back is killing me this morning, but it is probably from working till 2 am last night also, No headaches and BP is up. Lethargy really isnt as bad as I expected from everyone, Im fine as long as I take a little nap but I stay motivated and agressive at the gym.

wiz
    Day 10

20 more days left, no back pumps, no headaches, higher BP. I also had a stomach cramp today, prob because i didnt eat breakfast. Anyway today was chest again and i felt a little sturdier but nothing really, reps went up and i went up iin wight on flat bench and decline. Pumps were amazinlgy solid and my chest was beat red afterwards. Tomorrow is rest, so im just gonna do 45 min cardio.

wiz

Day 11

Day 11

Today was a rest day so i did cardio for 45 minutes. Not too much today, I had Hella back pumps and my back hurts, no headaches, no other aches and BP is up so I added Hawthorne.

wiz
    Day 12

Today was pretty good I had back and shoulders and they felt sturdy under heavier weight. Im tired as hell today and after my back workout i was so sore that i couldnt even walk to the bathroom without tightening up. Anyway I had a minor headache but it went away after sleep, and my BP is up. No lethargy until really late today for some reason. It was easy to get up this morning.

My wieght is now 197.4

wiz
    Day 13

I had arms today at the gym, the pump was so incredible it was hard to finish out my reps, not that they were hard though, my arms were just so flushed. I was tired as hell today and slept 5-9 before bed. I have no Headaches, BP is actually pretty normal today, but it might be because i just woke up. My back pump is insane, it doesnt go away, i will be laying down and it will be tightened up.
    Weight 197.0

wiz
    Day 14

Today was pretty good, it was legs day and i went up in weight again on almost everything. I took my second m1t before the gym this time to see if it made a difference, i took it probably an hour prior and i feel it worked better that way. No lethargy, no headache, BP is up, appetite is way up, and Back pumps are painful.
    Weight is now 198.1.

wiz
    Day 15

Today was Midesction day at the Gym. Everything felt extremely easy, so i bumped up weight. My stomach actually has a pretty good pump, ive never felt a good ab pump before, and they are sore already. I still have yet to take my second m1t pill also. No lethargy, no headache, no cramping, BP is up a little. My appetite is still way up.

wiz
    Day 16

Rest day, did 45 minutes cardio to lean out, been doing 30 min everyday since m1t is supposed to stop catabolism. Nothing new to report pretty normal, i slept in really late today though, its so easy to fall asleep at night though. Lethargy today, no headaches, cramping, or high BP. My appetite and sex drive are up as well.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Is this a bulker or a cutter cycle?

wiz
    Ive been doing cardio to make it look like im a little less bloated, however Im eating a ****load of food so. Ive gained to a steady 197 right now and cant break it, but my strength is increasing daily. Today is day 17 , I had chest at the gym and was surprised to see my strength had gone up again. I benched 280 rather easily for 2 reps today so i was prety happy. Anyway, very bad lethargy today, i took a nap after workout and couldnt wake up, i finally woke up and took a caffeine pill but **** am i tired right now. My sex drive is up, appetite is up (thank god i work at a restaruant). I didn't check my Bp but i have a feeling is up because i have a hell of a headache.

wiz
    Day 18 and 19

Day 18 was a rest day soo nothing new to report. Today was back and shoulders and I can definately feel the strength starting to kick in. Today I had a nosebleed, my bp was probably the cause of this, but this sucker wouldnt stop and bled for a good 30min. Anyway my back is so stiff and pumped that it hurts. Lethargy was bad today also, but a nap took care of that. No stomach cramps and my appetite is through the roof.

wiz
    Day 20

10 more days of this, I don't wanna stop haha
    Today was arms at the gym, I measured them again and gained about an inch which is nice. All my muscles are starting to look really thick and full. Today my arms were so red after i was done and they felt awesome. Today I had very mild lethargy but I took a nap anyway, My bp is up, appetite is up again, my sex drive was way up today. My back pumps are starting to fell better and not as instense, maybe I'm just used to it.

wiz
    Day 21, 22, 23

Friday was legs, saturday was abs and sunday today was rest. Friday my legs felt great and very study under heavier weight. Ive been getting alot of compliments from people lately and ladies noticed me getting fuller. The lethargy is now in full effect and kicking my ass in eveything. My abs also felt great saturday. My stomach has been killin me the past 4 days and my piss is like a dark yellow, I am however drinking 2 gallons of water day.

i also

noticed a dark...stinkiness to my urine the past couple days. anyone know what this is?

wiz
    Day 24
    Today was chest again and it went up in strength again, this stuff is working rather well. My urine problem went away today, i drank a little bit more water and pissed every 2 minutes. No lethargy today but i have the biggest back and leg pumps ever.
    My Bp is way up so i had to take some hawthorne berry. Not too much else.

wiz
    Day 25
    Today was my usual rest day so I did 45 minutes of cardio. I noticed that im getting a bit more vascular, maybe from the m1t or probably from just eating clean ( I eat clean when i bulk pretty much). Right now I weigh 198.7 lbs. I think i would have gained more if i wouldnt have been hitting up the cardio, but my strength went up a good 30%. Today I had a big ass back pump and i noticed my toes get charly horses very easily. My piss is clear again. I had killer lethragy today and slept for 3 hours after the gym. 5 more days. Im thinking about doing a 4 week 15mg cycle of this after my sust/eq cycle. I would recommend this stuff for anyone afriad to do injectables.

wiz
    Day 26
    Today was shoulders and back, they felt great, I pushed 90lb dumbbells today for 2 which is pretty exciting for me. I noticed my chest is getting a lot thicker and im glad. I weight in at 200.8 lbs today. Im pretty excited that my weight is going up. I also am not getting all the extra protein because i ran out 3 weeks ago so, but im eating meat every meal. Lethargy was rather low today, my back pump hurt though, i could hardly bend over with out an aching pain through my back. Oh well, bp is rather normal today and no headaches, but i have one hell of a stomach cramp when i piss.

wiz
    Day 27

today was yet another great day of arms, after i was done the pump was intense and my arms were soo blood filled, it felt great. Today lethargy was not a problem, i had no headache or cramps of any sort. Bp was a little high though. 3 more days. today i weighed in at 202.1 lbs Im happy to gain this much weight so.

wiz
    Day 28 and 29

Friday was my legs day, they are getting sturdier and stronger. My back pumps hurt ridiculously now and my bp is def up, but i took some hawthorne. I dont have any headaches or cramps, and my appetite is way up there. Right now im still hovering at 202. I had abs this morning and they are starting to poke out rather nicely, i even have a vein poking from my obliques. One more day....

wiz

day 30

Day 30 was over and done with, it was an off day so i did cardio.
    This cycle went rather smoothly, Im thinking of doing another m1t cycle in about 4 weeks. Today i decided im going to try to just take 20mg of nolva for 3 weeks instead of clomid (My bottle busted and leaked out). Ill let everyone know how it goes, plus i started taking my milke thistle. All in all i would recommend m1t to someone looking to try it out, I discovered that it gave great sturdy strength increases, Awesome pumps, and it did rather help out with cutting up a bit.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    I jst got off a 20mg a day cycle of it and only gained about 8 lean lbs, i've been off for a week now and still have it all, i dont see the need for nolva or clomid, im just taking a gram of tribulus a day along with a gram of milk thistle, i dont even think i got shut down at all...

think again

have you had blood tests done? then you don't know if you got shut down. just because you don't notice your balls shrinking a bit doesn't mean your natural test production didn't fall. i think it's much better to err on teh side of caution and do proper PCT.

****, with your thinking, why even take milk thistle....i don't think my liver took a beating, so why bother? you can't always see what's going on, but it doesn't mean that something didn't occur.

wiz
    Yea it def shuts you down bro, just go get some tests done. My balls shrunk on it, but not on test so im guessing it does

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information