neils_ten9 is offline New Member

Balls To The Wall

Hey guys tell me what you think of my first balls to the wall summer of nothing but lifting. I'm 5'10" 185lbs and growing. My diet was nothing but tuna mixed with red hot and only water to drink. Honest to god nothing else but that, not even a small piece of bread for the whole summer. Gimme some feedback from you EXPERTS!!!!

THanks.
    Neils
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Balls To The Wall-post6.jpg   Balls To The Wall-post7.jpg  

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Youre looking pretty good bro, but honestly the all tuna diet is fvcking insane... horrible for your body IMO...

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I agree, you're looking good but your body need other essential vitamins and minerals that tuna wont provide. You need to have a more balanced diet.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Hey you look good, but it is hard for me to believe that you went all summer with nothing but tuna and water. What are your lifts looking like, without any carbs I bet they are down there.

yea i gave up on the tuna diet i did hear nothing but bad things about it. My lifts were ok, my best set of 5's were with 280 and my best max was 315....my squats were 405 for 5 at the best....but i did feel like i had a lot of energy for some reason. I will start dieting better next time, i just wanted to get shredded

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Man, all i can say is thats a lot of tuna. Bet you won't be eating it for a while! Have to say, for what you ate, you're looking pretty solid and ripped. Can't imagine what would happen if you tweaked your diet and grew some more.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Nothing wrong with the tuna only, just gets boring is all. Looking lean bro....so what's the next goal? Bulking up a bit or do you like the frame as is?

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    for like 5 months all i ate was like meat and it sucked. i did cut down from 210 to 175 though and i looked good as hell, but ut wasnt really worth it i was always tired

P Rock is offline Member
    what was your weight before and after your tuna diet?

170----->185lbs

your right...my next goal is to bulk up....i really wanna get to the 200lb mark. Give me some tips on dieting to get there while still looking lean!!!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Nothing wrong with the tuna only, just gets boring is all. Looking lean bro....so what's the next goal? Bulking up a bit or do you like the frame as is?
    no actually there is quite a bit wrong with the tuna only diet... no energy sources so your body is converting a good portion of that protein from tuna into glucose for energy. And i know the mercury issue has been beaten to death, and its not a big hazard, but if you eat only tuna, then i would think at that point it could accumulate and become an issue

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Hmmmm, no carbs and no fats for a whole summer? Not smart buddy...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, you could've grown a helluva lot more than you did if you had stuck to a more balanced diet. I think tuna only is a horrible idea.

Thread Information