Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Matrix78 is offline Associate Member

My DNP Journal & Journey by Matrix78

This will be my log for my run on DNP ; right now it is marked as a 7 day run at 200mg/day of the Gen II Caps. If by the 7th day I decide I can go a little longer and, the sweating won’t be too bad at work then I may extend it to 10 or 14 days max.
    -----
    My main goal with this is not one of weight loss but of body fat loss although I know the two will go hand in hand
    -----
    My Stats:
    Height: 5’ 6”
    Weight 145 – 150lbs
    Body Fat 12% - 15%
    ---------------------------------------------
    Day Zero – 10/06/04

6PM – Took cap
    Slept fairly well, tossed and turned for an hour or two may have just been from the anticipation of things to come. I did feel a little bit hotter throughout the night. No real sweating just a little bit sticky
    ----------------------------------------------
    Day One – 10/07/04

8:30AM – Got up – temp 97.4
    Don’t feel anything right now; we’ll see how it goes at work today. I do phone tech support so it isn’t a very labor intensive job
    2:00PM – Feel nothing – 97.7

6PM – Took cap – temp 97.9
    8:00PM – temp 98.2
    Noticed that sitting around watching TV didn’t make me feel any different, but when I started walking around the house cleaning up for the night I started to feel a lil warmer. And now sitting here I feel like I’m about to start sweating

Note: to those of you apposed to the whole idea of running a DNP cycle. I have been reading everyone’s experiences here and everything I can find about the subject, my mind is made up that this is what I want to do. I’ve all ready started it so please keep the negative opinions to yourself.

Thanx and I hope you all learn something here from reading about my experience as I have reading about others.

Matrix78
    Last edited by Matrix78; 10-09-2004 at 08:08 AM.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Rock on Bro!!! Glad to see you dosing it in the evening.... Good Luck... you should make 14 days w/out any troubles. Keep us posted!

yeah i borrowed the evening idea from ya hope you odnt mind why take it in the AM and feel all the affects when u can just sleep the fat away

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i will keep an eye on this one closely. going to be taking dnp for my pct. good luck bro!

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Today is my third day on DNP (200mcg) and still dont feel anything.

from everything i've read its not untill the 3rd / 4th day when the DNP levels in our blood is high enough for all the effects to start to kick in. this is my second full day and last night was a lil warm but right now sitting at work i feel completly normal i'll stay at this dose at least untill sunday night before i decide if it should be upped i dont wana go and take too much before i know what going to happen

Day Two

11PM -- Bed -- temp 98.2
    ------------------------------

Day Two - 10/08/04

9AM – Got up – temp 97.5
    Slept pretty well had a sudden hunger in the middle of the night had to get up and eat a small snack, went back to bed and all was fine. feeling a little warm had to turn on a fan and cracked open the window last night. Woke this morning and was a little bit sweatier than the night before, bed felt wet to the touch

2:00PM – Lunch – temp 98.2
    Don’t feel anything right now
    Last edited by Matrix78; 10-09-2004 at 08:07 AM.

Day Three

evening 10/08/04
    7:00PM – Took cap – temp 97.8
    When out for the night, was pretty warm for the most part throughout the night

2:00AM – Bed – temp 98.2
    -------------------------------------
    Day Three – 10/09/04

7:00AM – took cap – temp 97.4
    Note: this is Twelve hours since last cap and I don’t see any signs of an allergy or anything yet as it stands so, I’ve decided to take two doses a day now until the levels in my blood get a little higher then I may go back to one every 24hrs

10:00AM – Up for the day – temp 98.1
    Felt fine throughout the night no trouble sleeping, mild sweating nothing unbearable
    Other than that I feel just fine.
    Side note: piss is always yellow no mater now much water I’m drinking

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    Today is my third day on DNP (200mcg) and still dont feel anything.
    ...200mg my friend. not MCG

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    ...200mg my friend. not MCG
    again....a typo from asking too many qs about Clen before..

11:00PM – Took Cap – temp 98.0
    I was out all day this afternoon working on a house painting and that kinda fun stuff never felt any extra heat it was a nice day out side kinda cool. Got in late of course it was a Saturday right anyway took my cap lil bit late.
    -------------------------------------------
    Day Four – 10/10/04

10:00AM – Took cap – temp 97.9
    Again this is about 12hrs since my last cap. I’m going to continue like this till I decide I have enough in my system.
    Last night there was a lot of sweating bed was soaked when I got up

6:00PM
    Note: seem to be getting warm at times for no reason, kind of in waves

7:00PM – Took cap – temp 97.4
    Note: piss yellow, eyes turning yellow and they’ve been dry itchy Visine seems to help a little, and even snot has a yellow tint to it now, not like the normal stuff

10:00PM – Bed – temp 98.4

Day Five – 10/11/04

8:00AM – Got up – temp “forgot to take”
    List night was pretty hot, had the windows open and the fan blowing right at me. After I went to bed I awoke feeling like sh!t... hot, sticky, sweaty and my bed was cold due to it being slightly soaked with sweat it had felt like it had been all night but when I looked at the clock it was only an hour or so since I had gone to bed… I knew I was in for a bad night then. Woke up a few more times throughout the night due to the feeling of wet spots on the bed and every time my legs would touch each other and feel nasty. Half way through the night the bed was so nasty I threw the comforter on it and lied on it instead of the bed, needless to say it was wet by time I actually got up.
    Note: the sweat is starting to get a “funky” (technical term there) smell to it. I’ll need to start using some more deodorant and body spray to cover it up at work.

3:00PM – Home from work – temp 98.1
    Work wasn’t too bad I had a fan blowing at me the whole time it helped a lot. But every time I walked away from my desk I started to perspire on my forehead and felt clammy. All in all it wasn’t too bad of a day. The 12hr shift tomorrow will probably suck though.

7:00PM – Took 2 Caps 400mg total – temp 98.6
    Felt kind of warm and was sweating a bit during dinner, steak and potatos

10:00PM – bed – temp 98.5
    Since the last dose I’ve been constantly warm to hot and slightly sweaty, it kind of feels like it’s one of those hot and humid days with no wind

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Matrix, I go to school and i am going to run a 200mg 10 day cycle. How bad do you sweat. I really dont want to sweat in my classes. At work i am constantly up and moving around how big of a problem will this be?

right now i'd say 90% of my sweating is after i go to bed, throughout the day so far it has not been a problem, i'm on say 6 now and have just upped it 30 400mg/night

how much weight have you dropped?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Matrix, I go to school and i am going to run a 200mg 10 day cycle. How bad do you sweat. I really dont want to sweat in my classes. At work i am constantly up and moving around how big of a problem will this be?
    that is my problem also. Sweating could be a serious problem for me in this environment, as it is entirely critical that i am focused on the job at hand. We have procedure we must follow every time we step out of the laboratory, and i can not be doing it 3 times a day like i hear other people have to on DNP . I also sweat quite profusely on my own when i work out(cardio), so i dont know if dnp will make me look like a pig?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    that is my problem also. Sweating could be a serious problem for me in this environment, as it is entirely critical that i am focused on the job at hand. We have procedure we must follow every time we step out of the laboratory, and i can not be doing it 3 times a day like i hear other people have to on DNP . I also sweat quite profusely on my own when i work out(cardio), so i dont know if dnp will make me look like a pig?
    i take my dose at nigth so the most sweating currently occurs while i sleep, right now the day sweating isnt to bad, i'm currently at day six... i do have to wipe my brow from time to time but my cloths are not getting affected at all, although i am starting to notice a distinct spell comeing off me and its nto very pleasent nor is it a sweat smell

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    how much weight have you dropped?
    dont know i havent checked i figured i'd check everythign at the end of the cycle to avoid false reading like water gain and such

Day Six – 10/12/04

9:00AM – Got up – temp 97.6
    Last night sucked by far, this is more of what I was expecting by reading everyone else’s experiences, about 2 or 3 hours after I went to bed I was soaking wet, had to get up and use the john, when I got back and looked at my bed there was an imprint of my body in sweat. Had to change the sheets then went back to bed a few hours later It was soaked again, rather than get up I decided again to just toss down the comforter and sleep on that.
    Note: the smell is getting more pronounced and it’s not a sweaty smell it’s the chemical smell

2:00PM – Lunch – temp 98.1
    I’ve been constantly hot at work all day, feeling sticky and constantly having to wipe my brow of sweat. I can still sense the smell of the DNP coming off me, I don’t know if anyone else notices it though

7:00PM – Took 2 Caps – temp 98.5
    Warm on and off, I’ve felt fine since I got off work

10:00PM – Bed – temp 98.2
    I’m preparing for tonight to be like last night, I’ll be sleeping on a towel tonight

So you are taking 400mg now then correct?

yeah 400mg / night now

How long do you plan on running it at 400mg for?

today is day 7 and for the last 2 days i've been feeling how i expected to feel around day 3 or 4.. so i think i'm going extend the cycle to 14days now and i'll run 400mg till i feel like i should go down or quit

I am starting my first day tonight at 200mg. I think i am going to sleep in my bed. But as soon as the sweat starts i am moving to the floor. I have a brand new bed and i dont want to ruin it.

that would be a good idea

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I feel for ya, I was using 600-800 mg and I COULD NOT SLEEP I mean my bed was a lake. Like you said throughout the day was ok but I could never sleep because I would sweat sooooooooo much. I am getting ready to run DNP for the 4th time here and I am gonna do 200mg ED for 25 days. Forget going higher I think you can get the same results at lower dose but for more days.

Day Seven – 10/13/04

9:00AM – Got up – temp 97.0 – a bit low dunno why
    fan and window open all night
    Anyway, oh my god did last night SUCK! I went to bed on a big a$$ beach towel, and awoke to find it soaking wet, yeah nothing new except for the fact it had only been an hour since I had gone to bed, yep one hour and I had soaked the towel.. and that was just the beginning. I ended up waking up ever 1 to 2 hours and each time I was soaked changed the sheets and towels multiple times, ya should of seen the floor in the AM. And speaking of the AM its getting worse everyday I feel like absolute Sh!t in the morning the only thing getting me out of bed is the fact I’m lying in a huge pool of sweat and I’d rather be up and feeling crappy than lay there another second.
    Note: it still stinks of chemical when I wake up
    2:00PM – Lunch time
    Day has gone by same as the others warm to hot and a bit sweaty at work, fan on me at all times. – I can still smell the chemical on me, I still don’t know if anyone else notices it or if its just me since I know it’s there

7:00PM – Took 2 Caps – temp 98.8 (first time above 98.6)

10:00PM – Bed time’ish – temp 98.5
    Last entry before bed I’ve been sweating my ass off for the last few hours. I really need another shower,. And on a side note dinner is now just going in and coming right back out don’t know if it’s the DNP or if it was just a bad dinner, guess I’ll find out tomorrow if it happens again
    Note: I’m going to sleep on the floor on top of a sleeping bag tonight I figure the wet mess of a sleeping bad will be an easier clean up than my bed and sheets being ruined after all this is said and done (sleeping bag == a lot less than a new bed)

Day Eight – 10/14/04

This one will be short, last night sucked as expected… waking up every how soaking wet, the sleeping bag on the floor idea didn’t work my back was killing me with in 30min. so next best thing put the sleeping bag on the bad. Still I soaked it and a few towels.

Today was my day off… I TRIED to take advantage of that and sleep in that didn’t work I got up took a shower and tried to lay down again, and started sweating I was up and down for a few hours took a few showers and every d a m n time I laid down I started to sweat. Then I decided to go do some house work, renovations, some repainting and just, completely stopped sweating once I got up I don’t get it, it really sucks that laying still causes me to sweat my a$$ off yet working my a$$ off I feel nothing?? Go figure

Going to bed tonight same as usual towels at the ready clean sheets and I just expect to be up all night… again
    Last edited by Matrix78; 10-15-2004 at 07:10 PM.

Matrix, Dammit bro you are making me not want to sleep. I sweated a little more than usual last night. But i dont think it had to do with the DNP since it was my first day. I am deff. going to sleep on the floor once this stuff kicks in. Do you still not know how much weight you dropped?

Demon, just for i went and hopped on the scale and it shows i'm down a whole 2lbs since i started 8 days ago, but i'm taking that with a grain of salt since i know about the water weight thats put on. right now i'm sweating my ass off just lookin at my bed hah i'm thinking i'd tather stay up all night and take an ECA stack to get me thru till the weekend On a side note i still have not gone past the 98.X tempi dunno if my thermometer is bunk or what but i've been staing here in the 98's
    PS i popped 4 benedral tonight to see if that helps those usualy put me on my a$$

oh and to everyone else who has done this, i have a question, my cat has been acting wierd as fauk since i realy stearted sweating i dont know if its the chemical smell comeing off me or what but she sleeps next to my head all night follows me around and sleeps on all my stuff when i'm not around... anyone else notice such a thing?

ok think its my bed room thats doin me wrong cause i can sit and be at the computer in here for 2min and start sweating balls, i go and watch TV in the living room for half an hour5 and i'm just mildly warm... soultion pick up the matris and drag that thing to the living room problem soved now its time to see if it helps... check ya'll tomorrow

My bedroom is deff. a lot warmer than my living room. I wish people knew how to disperse air condition vents so that all rooms are the same temp..

last night was alot better than the past nights. althow i got up about 3 times to change cloths i didnt get some good sleep in. it had to have been the bendryl that sh!t knocks me out
    i alos got a few of the bug jugs of V8 Splash and kept that with me and drank it thru the night it was alot better than water

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    last night was alot better than the past nights. althow i got up about 3 times to change cloths i didnt get some good sleep in. it had to have been the bendryl that sh!t knocks me out
    i alos got a few of the bug jugs of V8 Splash and kept that with me and drank it thru the night it was alot better than water

I've been drinking the reg. V8 (fortified with Vit c and e).... It tastes like **** but it restores a lot of nutrients.

yeah i cant stomach the orig stuff, the splash seams to have bot potasium in it too

Day Nine -- 10/15/04

so i had another night of non stop sweating but i did sleep better last night i took 4 benadryl to help me sleep and had a big jug of V8 Splast with me. i didnt wake up as much only about 3 times throughout the night. each time i had to change cloths and the towels on my bed cause everythign was soaked. and what really sux is you cna only flip a pillow so many times before it has no more dry corners thenur really screwed

as for the day same as the others, hot and sweaty at work had the fan on my, the company turned on the heat cause its getting cold outside so that sucked i was really hot and had swamp ass all day from sitting on my butt

just took my nightly caps and my current temp is 98.4 i still have not gone past the 98's which i dont get unless i just have the high temp while i sleep and cool off as the day goes by??? who knows

anyway its friday night time to find something to do, hopefully someplace cool

ok so i think i just found that i've been using a bunk a$$ thermometer, right now i'm sweating my balls off and it reads 97.7 i went and found another one and took my temp again and it said 98.7 ... so for anyone thats been watching my temp not rise much the past nine days all the readings are probably half ass wrong

PS staying up late tonight and right now sweat is rolling off my body i'm mean just about everywhere i have beads of sweat forming

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    ok so i think i just found that i've been using a bunk a$$ thermometer, right now i'm sweating my balls off and it reads 97.7 i went and found another one and took my temp again and it said 98.7 ... so for anyone thats been watching my temp not rise much the past nine days all the readings are probably half ass wrong

PS staying up late tonight and right now sweat is rolling off my body i'm mean just about everywhere i have beads of sweat forming
    I hate sweating. I better not sweat tonight other wise i am beating every remaining DNP cap i have with a baseball bat.

haha ur going to sweat every night till u stop

its not the sweating i mind its the chaging cloths and having to change sheats nightly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information