Thread: My first cycle

Rackemup522 is offline New Member

My first cycle

Hey bros a newbie here and just wanted anyone who had the time to maybe critique my cycle. Some stats are 5' 10 165 lbs. and probably not to high of a bodyfat perc. as i have cut up from 183 to 165 over the past 12 weeks to go on this cycle. I want to make significant mass gains on my first cycle yet I do want to keep almost all of my gains. My cycle is
    Week 1-8 250 of sus every week
    Week 1-8 200 of deca every week
    week 9-10 400 of deca every week
    week 11-12 200 of deca every week
    week 13-15 clomid treatment of course

remember i am a newbie and want to do this to keep practically all of my gains.that my not be possible but close to it would be good. THANKS for your help. remember since i am a newbie and not a very large guy YET i wanted to keep the doses low.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i dont no y ur increasing ur deca dosage and then decreasing it if u want to get alot of mass and keep most gains its going to depend on how u run ur PCT and ur diet not just ur cycle makes u keep gains... i would consider going with...
    wk1-10 test ena. 500mgs
    wk1-15 nolva 10-20mgs ED
    wk1-15 vit. b6 200mgs ED
    wk13-15 clomid therapy
    Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
    Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

wait one sec i just looked at ur profile and ur only 18yrs old dude dont go off using gear u dont no enough and ur body is not fully developed u shouldnt use gear and or think bout using gear for atleast a few more yrs.... at ur age u dont need to use gear with the hormone levels ur at right now u should be able to do it natural for a yrs to come research on this board more and get ur diet and workouts straight and ull do just fine...good luck

imann is offline Member
    you need to do some research................ u r only running test with your deca for 8 weeks, then no test and even more deca.............that is definetly an a$$ backward cycle , neither of you have a decent cycle ...justin your cycle of test E only is weak,but at least you know about anti-E's

i just was thinking since he was a first timer not to run a huge cycle i think that would be a bad idea for a first cycle i would run just a simple test nothing els IMO...but after looking at his profile he doesnt need to be running anything....

Ya i agree with you justin2305, when i was 18 i was soo gung-ho about cycling but i realize that naturally i can still gain significant amounts. I am twenty now and i have put on what was 165 lbs is now 189lbs. I still wont due juice until i am about 23ish. My .02 just work your a$$ off in the gym, eat alot but in the right way, and stick with cardio....You will gain. And remember muscle takes time to grow significantly so be patient with it. DEDICATION IS KEY TO GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Thread Information