rimz is offline Junior Member

First Cycle Diary

DAY 1

Well just wanted to say that I finally took the plunge. I did my first injection about 5 minutes ago and have to say it was nothing. For all you newbies that are afraid of it, just get you a 25g needle and go at it. Feels like an ant bite and once it pierces skin I didn't feel anything else. Must have hit a vein first time cause got some blood when aspirated. Second time was the charm. No blood at all when I pulled the needle out. Didn't hurt or anything. Will see how it feels in the morning. Below is my cycle and stats as of now.

1-4 dbol 40mg/ed
    1-10 test e 500mg/wk
    1-10 nolva 20mg/ed
    1-10 letro 1mg/ed

Start Weight: 160
    Height: 5'9"
    Lifting Experience: 5 years

Although I am light, I have been lifting for awhile. I cut up much easier than I bulk. Believe it or not I actually gained 20 pounds a few years back, so I was lighter than I am now. I am a very very hard gainer. Not sure what my BF% is but when I played soccer in High School it was down around 3% at one point. Guessing it is between 6-8% right now. I just ordered a digi cam so will have before pics up sometime next week. Hope all goes well. I will update this atleast weekly. Wish me luck.
    Last edited by rimz; 09-18-2004 at 07:48 PM.

DAY 2

Not really an update but just wanted to post this since yesterday was my first ever shot. It has been about 20 hours since I injected. I am very happy to say that I only have very little discomfort, and only have that when I move my leg a certain way. It isn't something that lasts, just like a quick pain in my leg. Is this normal, or should I not speak too soon cause it may hurt like hell in the morning? I can't wait until my next injection. Updates and pics will come on a regular basis.
    Last edited by rimz; 09-18-2004 at 07:48 PM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    how much u lift at 160lbs?

I haven't maxed in a really long time but last time I did about a year ago it was 225. I can now do that 2 or 3 times depending on the day. I hate squats because I have bad knees from many many years of soccer, so I do leg presses. Most days I will work up to 450 for them. Any other lifts you want to know about?

unreal is offline New Member
    keep us updated bro, good luck

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Glad you took the plunge bro! The first one is the hardest.

You should really pack on some weight with this cycle. Eat a butt load of calories and you will be up near 180 by the end.

b24k1034 is offline New Member
    hey im about the same weight and height as you... i just started my cycle as well. gluck with your cycle.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Good luck on your cycle bro... You should start feeling the dbol by the end of week 1 and then around week 4 youll just feel like superman.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    best of luck to you, keep us updated

DAY 6

Ok here is a real quick update. I never got sore from my first injection. Did my second one yesterday and my leg is hurting pretty bad today. Doesn't hurt just sitting here but when I walk on it I have a slight limp. Hope it doesn't get worse as I felt like everybody was looking at me today at work. Have gained about 2 pounds or so but I am sure that is water. My diet shot to hell the past few days as I got a bug that was going around work. Didn't eat much at all and missed a few days of working out. Hope I am back good to go now. Will keep you guys updated.
    Last edited by rimz; 09-18-2004 at 07:50 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Remember to inject VERY SLOWLY... like 1 minute per mL! Helps the oil disperse naturally and reduces soreness.

Yeah I try to. The funny thing is I injected in about 30 seconds the first time and didn't have any pain. I did it in about a minute lastnight. It just hit me all of a sudden when I stood up today and I started limping. It will be alright though. Should I really be feeling dbol pumps yet or does it take a week or so? I have had some back pumps a little but not bad. Also don't know when my weight will shoot up from the water retention from dbol. Just wondering if maybe I will tend to not hold as much water or if it will take a week for me to start. Also just updated my cycle as I am taking 20mg/ed nolva and not 10 like it stated, and I am taking letro at 1mg/ed. Are those doses ok or should I change them? Thanks for all the help bros on getting this together and for the encouragement.
    Last edited by rimz; 09-15-2004 at 10:23 PM.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should add some nice size from that cycle.....good luck bro and welcome to the dark side.

DAY 9

Just wanted to update real quick. Did my 3rd shot today and it went without incident. Am up 3.5 pounds so far. My diet hasn't really been on that well and I missed a whole day of lifting and sucked it up a few days this past week from test flu. Had a really good back and bi workout tonight and didn't feel like stopping but had to tell myself to as I don't want to overtrain. Hope I can carry that motivation into this next week and get some good workouts in to make up for last week. Will update again in a few days.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Keep going bro...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    any more updates rimz?

DAY 18

Well although I have nothing to really show here is an update. My diet and training have really sucked as what I thought was test flu has turned out to be something else. I have been very weak the past week atleast, and don't know what it is. Feel much better today so I have some catchup to do. As of last Friday (Day 14) I was up 5 pounds. Is this normal for 40mg/dbol everyday, or should I be gaining more? If it should be more, any quesses as to why I'm not? I know I haven't been eating near enough and that is about to change. It is hard for me to eat as much food as I should to gain the weight I want to so I am about to start drinking more shakes everyday to atleast get my calories and protein that I need. Any suggestions on things to change would be appreciated.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Good luck big pimpin... keep us posted when the test kicks in

t-money is offline Member
    Force the food down man. You may try to get some B12 for the appetite and sick feelings.

T

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Hey dude, we must be twins as far as physique goes! Does the Test usually take about 14 days to kick in for ya, or is that about how long it takes for everyone? Hope ya feel better

Well actually I think the test is just starting to kick in. It surely won't kick in in 14 days from what I know. Can somebody tell me good signs that I will know the test has kicked in. Will I tell a difference over a few days or will it all of a sudden be a big change in my attitude and lifting? From what I have read test e usually takes 3 weeks or so to kick in, so I should start feeling it sometime in the next week or so. Can't wait.
    Last edited by rimz; 10-17-2004 at 08:56 PM.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rimz
    Well actually I think the test is just starting to kick in. It surely won't kick in in 14 days from what I know. Can somebody tell me good signs that I will know the test has kicked in. Will I tell a difference over a few days or will it all of a sudden be a big change in my attitude and lifting? From what I have read test e usually takes 3 weeks or so to kick in, so I should start feeling it sometime in the next week or so. Can't wait.

Brad
    it took about 4 weeks for it to kick for me, there wasn't a suddent thing but the fourth week i noticed a large can in my bench and shoulders.

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i'm lookin at gettin the same cycle your on rite now, i'm so excited. Keep the updates comin so i know what to expect for my gains. Good luck bro

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_83
    i'm lookin at gettin the same cycle your on rite now, i'm so excited. Keep the updates comin so i know what to expect for my gains. Good luck bro

not eveyrone will get the same results, but keep following for some good advice

DAY 44

Sorry I haven't been around. Been working a butt load of OT at work which leaves me tired when I get home. Weird thing is that I worked more than ever last week and actually felt like my diet and training just got in check. I am very picky about what I eat to make sure it is good food, and have been busting my butt working out. Pretty much with that said I just feel like I started my cycle. I know the first 5 weeks were a waste pretty much. As of this morning I was up 8 pounds. I am pretty sure that is all from the test because I never blew up from the dbol and haven't lost any weight since going off from water weight. Maybe it just doesn't work for me as well as some others. What other factors could have affected this? I mean I know my diet and training not being in check was a big factor, but do you think that is all or could there have been something else?

Neo22 is offline Junior Member
    DAY 44

Sorry I haven't been around. Been working a butt load of OT at work which leaves me tired when I get home. Weird thing is that I worked more than ever last week and actually felt like my diet and training just got in check. I am very picky about what I eat to make sure it is good food, and have been busting my butt working out. Pretty much with that said I just feel like I started my cycle. I know the first 5 weeks were a waste pretty much. As of this morning I was up 8 pounds. I am pretty sure that is all from the test because I never blew up from the dbol and haven't lost any weight since going off from water weight. Maybe it just doesn't work for me as well as some others. What other factors could have affected this? I mean I know my diet and training not being in check was a big factor, but do you think that is all or could there have been something else?
    If you don't eat you wont grow. That was your main problem IMO. I don't know why you didn't have the diet in check before you started.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo22
    If you don't eat you wont grow. That was your main problem IMO. I don't know why you didn't have the diet in check before you started.
    Not meant as a flame but its unbelievable how many people dont have their diet in check before they started and say "i gained 10 lbs. but couldve gained 20 or 25lbs. if i started out right"

I agree with you. That is my fault and problem, and I'm sure the problem of others that do cycles and don't grow as much as they want. Atleast I know what my mistakes are so I won't make them again next time. It was an expensive mistake, but I did learn from it. Im just busting my ass trying to make the best out of this one that I can right now.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    DAY 44

definitely your diet. you should be eating like a horse. 1.5 -2g of protein per pound of bodyweight - protein every 2 - 3hours - if u were you'd be up A LOT more 8 pounds by now

my first cycle i ran DBol at 30mg a day (along with test.e) and gained 22lbs in 4 weeks

still at least you know now and can iron out the problems for next time

Thread Information