mike7682 is offline New Member
    Gainesville (hometown West Palm Beach FL)

Talking Choice between deca/low sust or just higher sust beginner cycle

Hey whats goin on fellas and ladies.........i'm new to this board my stats are as follows........
    20 years old
    5'8 175 lbs and 10% bodyfat

Well i've been researching steriods for well over a year now and be it that I know it might still be early to start using them because of natural test levels and all that other shit.....I am impatient like every stupid kid who wants his shit now. Anyways....my first cycle which is gonna be this summer is either gonna be sustanon runnin 500 mg for 8 weeks and of course the hcg and clomid therapy afterwards OR sustanon runnin 250 mg for 8 weeks a long with 400 mg of deca . I'm wondering which would be the better beginner cycle......I want to start of with moderate dosages because more isn't better and I know a lot already about nutrition and a good workout plan to not base my gains all on steriod use. So maybe you all can help me out a little bit on my decision. thanks and help is appreciated......Mike

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    500 sust is plenty. Some might reccomend 500 sust and 400deca, but it ain't needed. HCG is not needed either. Save your money and buy some nolvadex , which will be needed. stick with clomid for post cycle therapy . 20 yrs old seriously is not too young, i got some bros who started at 16 and shit, now THAT is young. Arnie started at what 14? Flex started at 18. Lee Priest started at 19. You're right in the thick of things. Just make sure you know what you are doing. And it looks like you have done some nice research, that is the most important step when using AAS. Good luck bro.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    I would go with the 2nd choice, and bump up the sust to 500mg

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    500 sust is plenty. Some might reccomend 500 sust and 400deca, but it ain't needed. HCG is not needed either. Save your money and buy some nolvadex , which will be needed. stick with clomid for post cycle therapy . 20 yrs old seriously is not too young, i got some bros who started at 16 and shit, now THAT is young. Arnie started at what 14? Flex started at 18. Lee Priest started at 19. You're right in the thick of things. Just make sure you know what you are doing. And it looks like you have done some nice research, that is the most important step when using AAS. Good luck bro.
    Hey pump, just curious, how do you know arnold started at 14?

True....thanks a lot fellas........yeah i'm the type of person who wants to do everything perfectly so I thought using the hcg would be good I heard isince ts a lot better than clomid...but then again 500 mg of test a week for 8 weeks isn't really gonna shut down my nat production that much. I'm more into taking small gradual steps than huge steps because the small steps allows a better future outcome. I mean it pisses me off when kids only rely on high doses to make gains, there's only so much you gain and maintain, they really have no concept of training or nutrition. Those are the kids who really fuck themselves up and they should just give me there gear....haha. So thanks a lot with that advice....that makes my pocket much heavier.

Originally posted by Triple Plates

Hey pump, just curious, how do you know arnold started at 14?
    He's my dad.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by mike7682
    ...but then again 500 mg of test a week for 8 weeks isn't really gonna shut down my nat production that much...
    How do you figure that is so. A shut down of test levels is a shut down of test levels...

so what your saying is the degree of shutting down test production with a heavy androgenic steriod is exactly the same as if you were to take a relatively high dose of something like Anavar ?

so what your saying is the degree of shutting down test production with a heavy androgenic steriod is exactly the same as if you were to take a relatively high dose of something like Anavar ?

Possibly. Now, what your definition of a "high dose of avavar" may be different to a big boy like mallet, swoll, superbeast, kev, mike, or pete.

Hell, any way you look at it, all steroids are versions of synthetic testosterone in one way or another. So to answer your question, yes a "high dose of anavar " will shut you down. . .to the degree of 500mg of sust? All depends on the individual.

Hey PapaPump, I know that cutting out a lot of estrogen in your cycle can alter gains and estrogen related side effects are different among individuals.....but considering my body weight and the amount of gear i'm gonna take (500 mg test a week), how many mg of tamoxifen would you recomend daily? 10 or 20 mg?

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by mike7682
    so what your saying is the degree of shutting down test production with a heavy androgenic steriod is exactly the same as if you were to take a relatively high dose of something like Anavar?
    Well thats my understanding. The reason I say this is because if you look at debates about short cycles (2 weeks) you tend to hear that anything over 2 weeks you might as well go for 6 weeks. This is because when your test shuts down it shuts down. If it wasn't the case then three and four week cycles would all cause relative levels of shut down. But like PPP said it mainly depends on the individual and previous cycles...

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

He's my dad.
    Well I luv your dad

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Priest started at 19?? is he ok?? i mean im 19 and i was REALLY close of doing it cuz my source is around, but i was convinced now to do it. i was only going to do one cycle. but i know im not ready yet. i dont even have a solid diet down yet.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    So, are you running the sust 250 for all 8 weeks along with the decca?

Socio is offline Associate Member
    im quite sure Lee P started before he was 19.
    he was IFBB mR.Australia at 17 yrs old.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    <--Scared of Deca , EQ <3333333 EQ!!!!!!!!!

Billmister is offline Member
    Dude i would go

500mg Sus for the 8 weeks
    and only 250mg of deca . don't forget the clomid at the end. And have the nolva handy just in case of the gyno. The deca should give you a nice good shape and sus will give you the size. My second cycle comming up is something simmilar. I'm taking 500mg sus for week 1-8 , dbol weeks1-4, clomid week 10-12, and i'll have some nolvadex just in case...

Gearnow is offline Junior Member
    you're taking sus alone?? just sus and dbol ?? isn't it better to do deca and dbol instead of sus and dbol? actually sus and dbol doesn't sound too bad.

Thread Information