Thread: M1T v1.0

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

Cool M1T v1.0

Heres my pics from the end of summer cutting I did. First pics posted My ex gf said my abs are much more cut up as well as arms bigger/cut and chest slightly bigger from Ranger PT the past 9 weeks.

I started M1T today after a 4mile PT run today. I am doing nsa's sample cycle from the FAQ except I bumped up 4derm to 600mg a day and added letro at .5-1mg EOD. Today I was rushed to get to class and did .5mL by mistake. It was 1.25mg of letro, thats the limit most bros do so I think Ill be alright, as long as I stick to around .2mL (.5mg) from now on.

I noticed my kidneys start to hurt just slightly during one class. Maybe because it was my allied health proffesions class and she was yakkin about drug abuse and mentioned anabolics. PFFFF. At least we watched a video on people getting drunk and studying behavior. It was hilarious.

I havnt gone to the gym yet, I cant wait to go in tonite and friggin blast.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Staaart eatin!!!!

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    yesss EAT, EAT, and EAT!!!!!

Skereously, Ive been pounding food today. Breakfast was 8 egg whites, 6 snausage links, two chocolate milk, two waffle sticks. At dinner #1 I had a quarter lb chee burger, tilapia filet, plate of brown rice, few fries to chase the burger, two chocolate milk, and some other stuff I forgot. I just picked up 24 cans of tuna for $11 at walmart.

I just got back from the gym, shoulders n traps no big deal, and I got a huge pump. I dunno if it was mental or what but it felt like more than usual. Veins were deffinetly resembling a road map, that was sweet.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK BRO!!!!!!!!

I wish u the best man. I know you have waiting long for this day to come.. And i know uve thought this through prolly 1000000 times and that you couldnt be more ready.

Now the time has come. Get CRAZY with it big pimpin!!!

peace man,
    good luck,
    get jackt.

-B

Alright, Ive been on for just about a week. No noticable wieght or size gains, strength is up slightly tho. I did bis n tris on friday, after 12 sets for tris I moved to bis and after the first set of cable curls it felt like my arms were gonna explode. It was awsome, the pump was huge.

Im not noticing any lethargy or appetite loss, just forcing food down like normal. The 4derm smells citrusy sort of. I put it on and go to class w/ orange smelling cologne.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Whats your starting stats?

20years old, 175lbs, 7-8%body fat (its very low, hardly any on me...abs and muscles well defined) I cut around 10lbs over the summer and lost a few more lbs from Ranger training. I have a very solid diet and work out plan as well.

Start of week 2---

I havnt been to the gym today yet. My legs are still sore as hell from friday's squat workout. Ive never done 295 but I did it for 2 sets at 6 reps each after my other 3 sets of 225-275-275. It was awsome.

I was walking to class today and saw a hot chick, thought of fvckin her and I had an instant rod in my pants. Somthing must be working cuz Ive never gotten one that fast from thinking that little about it.

Been havin good workouts this week. I took wed and thurs off becuase I had a PT test today (friday) and scored a 279 out of 300. Its my best ever. I dont know how much the M1T helped, Ranger PT helped alot the past 8 weeks tho. I cant wait for chest day today.

I did chest just before class. Awsome strength gains. I can deff tell its working. Veins on my arms n shoulders sticking out like garden hoses. I got a few wierd looks from other dudes there. Pump was awsome. Im also up 6lbs from when I started with none of it looking like fat, if anything I have less fat. Time to eat!

Back day, very noticable strength increases. I used to only beable to dead lift 315x3reps but today I got it up 6 times today and 335x4. I did shrugs w/ 295 and 315 and everyone was lookin up watchin. It was sweet.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

advice

make sure you do the proper PCT after this cycle. i've detailed my results in my journal. i tried using only nolva and tribulus with metacort and i lost most of my gains. if you haven't already, i get the clomid and do the clomid/nolva.

I already have clomid/nolva and milk thistle. No worries there....My back feels awsome from yesterdays workout.

Just did the best chest workout of my life. Mathmagically my precycle max for bench was 225 but I had never actually been able to do it. I just did 175x10 195x4 225x2 and 225x2. I was like FVCK YEAH!! I can prolly do 250 for 1RM. DB bench was last and Ive been doin good w/ 65's so I bumped up to 70's, good stuff there too.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    awesome jump on the bench man, ive been waiting for your pussy ass to hit 225 and now youre doing it 2 sets of 2... youre hitting 250 next week thats all there is to it.

I just did arms and they feel awsome. Veins poppin out huge and I can hardly bend my elbows. This one dude who I met at the beginning of the year who Ive seen in the gym pretty frequently said "Back in sept you were big, but now youre fvckin HUGE!"

PCT started today. Nolva and clomid taste like absolute $hit. Letro was waaaay better. I gained a good 10lbs and had very noticable size gains say all my friends. Several ladies were surpriesed as hell at what I had done, of course I didnt tell them how I did it other than diet and exercise. I hardly had any sides the whole cycle. I had a little bit of acne which is new becuase I hardly ever have a pimple.

FLHRCI is offline New Member
    do you have any before and afgter pics?

Thread Information