Thread: Hittin' it

General Patton is offline Junior Member

Hittin' it

Well, I'm 5 days post stick. Doing E-250 ea 5 days as well as 150 Deca . 10mg of Nolvadex daily. Workouts are going good, and diet is acording to BMV on bulking cycle. Doing 45 min. cardio every morning on empty stomach. Last night I had a weird thing happen though. When I laid down for bed my heart was beating so big that my wife could feel the bed shaking! She kept asking me if i was shaking my foot or something, she finally got up and hit the couch. I take 10mg of Enalapril for my blood pressure, as it runs high on my dads side of the family and it passed to me. The brand of gear is QV. Is this anything to worry about? It seemed to last for 10 minuets or so. My buddys report this as well, so I know it is a side effect, but I don't want to drop dead from a stroke. Is this normal on QV products or gear in general. I remember this happening years ago, but I was younger and it didn't bother me.

Things going good. Day 5 and nothing to report other than mildly sore injection site. Strength and recovery on normal pace. Heart pounding not bothering me since I have checked the blood pressure and found it only slightly higher than normal, which is normal. I may need to bump the Enanthate to every 4 days, as I've been reading other guys cycles and see that QV Enanthate is slightly underdosed. I am begining to sweat a little more than usual.

Day 7; Workouts going great. Getting great pumps and have gotten stronger. Bench last week was 3 sets of 225lbs for 6, 4, then 3 w/ 2 forced reps. This week it went up to 8,7, and then 6 with 2 forced reps, same weight. Muscle soreness seems to be going away quicker. Hardening up as well, with a little more vascularity starting to show. Hoping the Test will kick in by next friday. Anxious to see what happens then!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Keep going bro.. I would have liked to see you put it off a bit.. but it's your decision...
    How's the diet coming?

Latimus is offline Banned
    what are your stats.....

Diet is coming along fine. I've adjusted to it and look forward to each stage of the day knowing its only a matter of time and hard training. My stats . Well, I'm 5'7" and weighed 205 to start. I fluctuated the first week from 193 to 203, but Blown has informed me that was purely water. My stomach has lost some heft though, and I think my metabloism is picking up, for I feel empty and slightly drained if I go 4 hrs w/out eating. I dont do that often, but I'm a barber, so sometimes I have 10 to 15 guys in a row and it's almost impossible to stop and eat in front of them. This only happened once last week. My bf is upper 20's, which is why Blown and Basket8ce wanted me to get in 6 months of diet and training before stabbing. I read Ajaxs' post in the "Over 30" forum and started right away. Now if nothing has kicked in (gear) then they were right because I have made good strength gains and stamina in only a week of hard training. Yes.......I said 1 week and I know I'm gonna catch flame for this, but I'm a grown man and can take it. I've taken before pics, and will take post cycle pics, as well as 2 months post cycle pics, so the pressure is on me to show the validity of my decision. I'm inpatient and needed to change my life and I could not get out of my head the feeling of younger days when Sus and Deca purged through my veins, making me feel invincible in my youth, but I never ate good and drank heavily back then . My goal is to be around 190 with a bf % of 10. This is a lofty goal for me because I'm built more like a powerlifter than a small wasted BB, though I never have looked at my full potential due to my poor diet. I'm 150% commited to diet and training hard, and I hope to be a positive example here. The pressure is on me. Time will tell, wish me luck!

Yes, alot of the weight was just water for sure...

Keep going, your diet looked good to me....

Cheers brutha...

Day nine, took another dose this morning. Definately some changes going on. I am starting to feel slightly pumped all the time, and I am for sure feeling the test as far as my intensity. Messed up on my diet yesterday due to company that is currently staying with us. Today though I'm back on track, eating every 2 hrs again w/ protein shakes and flax oil at bedtime. Should be able to tell more at end of this week.

Man, I had an awesome leg workout last night. My legs are starting to remember their old strength. I'm hitting them hard and the soreness is almost gone the day after. I'm still giving them at least 4 days rest though. Definately am holding some water now. I for sure need to up my water intake. My left knee that has had 2 reconstructive surguries is feeling better than it has in years! Ahhhhh.........Deca , gotta love it.

Bench continues to climb. Last night 245 for 9 reps on flat. Diet still is going well, though now I feel as if I could eat a horse every 2hrs. I also raised my doses to 500gm of Enanthate per wk w/ 300mg oF Deca ea wk. Should I raise my Nolvadex intake to 20mg per day instead of 10??? P.S., injections no longer hurt at all.

Quote Originally Posted by General Patton
    Bench continues to climb. Last night 245 for 9 reps on flat. Diet still is going well, though now I feel as if I could eat a horse every 2hrs. I also raised my doses to 500gm of Enanthate per wk w/ 300mg oF Deca ea wk. Should I raise my Nolvadex intake to 20mg per day instead of 10??? P.S., injections no longer hurt at all.
    Maybe ask this question in the Steroid Questions Forum, you'll likely get a response there

In week #3 now and all going well. Strength is increasing w/ each workout. The M-1 test is great for pumps but it causes me to become unusually tired, like sleepy tired. I think I'll drop it out. My weight has gone up only a bit, but my waist continues to shrink and I'm getting veins back, even in my shoulders. My traps are starting to stick up as well. All this exciting to me as I've read that the test has probably not even kicked in yet. I'll update next week.

How's your weight doing? The diet?
    Good luck with the next few days bro

My weight is 215, up from 205, but I'm holding some water. My strength is going thru the roof. I got 275 for 7 reps on flat bench, thats up from 225 for 6 reps just 3 1/2 weeks ago. I'm paying close attention to my shoulders as to make sure I don't injure myself. I think I'm gonna blow my old max away (335lbs) within the next 2 weeks easy, which will be mid-cycle for me. I have a monster appetite right now and I have done pretty good on my food intake and quality, but I'm goofin tonight by eating pizza. I feel like devouring the whole friggin thing, but I'm gonna limit myself to a few pieces. Sex drive is thru the roof and got my bicep veins back!!! Hoorayyy!!! I feel like I use to when I was 18yrs old. I can't wait to take after pics. I think they will show some pretty good results. Later-

Great jumps in weight bro, just make sure you don't throw up too much too fast.. remember, you've been out of it for a while..

In week 7 or 8 and everything going great, except for my lower back. I strained it while doing squats, so I've been sore for 2 weeks now. It stinks cause I grow daily now and my leg workouts are limited now. Stupid mistake on my part, didn't have on a belt.

Everyone makes them.... no worries bro... glad to see you're still doing well...

Man guys, yall can say what ya want about QV products, they friggin work!!! I have had great gains in both size and strength. 8 weeks ago I was doing 225 lbs for 6 reps, but yesterday I did 275 lbs for 12 reps, then put on 335 and put that up fairly easy. Thats flat bench by the way....sorry. Anyway, my back pain is almost gone and I can't wait to work on legs again. Later!!

Man guys, yall can say what ya want about QV products, they friggin work!!! I have had great gains in both size and strength. 8 weeks ago I was doing 225 lbs for 6 reps, but yesterday I did 275 lbs for 12 reps, then put on 335 and put that up fairly easy. Thats flat bench by the way....sorry. Anyway, my back pain is almost gone and I can't wait to work on legs again. Later!!
    Bro, I've been following you the whole time.. and I'm very impressed with your gains.. how's the diet going btw? Keep at it bro.. you're doing very well.. props to you!

I'm still ingesting enough protein and quality protein but I've loosened up alot on my carbs. I've eaten pizza 8 or 10 times and some white bread, but it doesn't seem to matter. I still weigh around 205 which is about what I weighed when I started. My gut has shrunk and I have re-distributed the weight. I think im gonna end this next 5 weeks with 100mg of WV eod and kick up the cardio. I also got some clen coming. Thanks alot blown for your moral support! I consider you a friend along with all the other guys that have responded to my pm's. Thanks to all !!!!

Njectable is offline Member
    I'm still ingesting enough protein and quality protein but I've loosened up alot on my carbs. I've eaten pizza 8 or 10 times and some white bread, but it doesn't seem to matter. I still weigh around 205 which is about what I weighed when I started. My gut has shrunk and I have re-distributed the weight. I think im gonna end this next 5 weeks with 100mg of WV eod and kick up the cardio. I also got some clen coming. Thanks alot blown for your moral support! I consider you a friend along with all the other guys that have responded to my pm's. Thanks to all !!!!
    u have any acne from this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    u have any acne from this cycle?
    Yep, it's not bad though. I had real bad acne years ago when I did Sus 250 w/ Deca and D-bol. This time I just started to get some spots on my chest and shoulders and back. I have noticed that the more I mess with it the worse it gets. I usually remove the spot then dab with alcohol and try to leave it alone. I do suspect to get more in the next 2 weeks, since I'll be nearing the end of this cycle, unless I decide to end it on WV. See ya bro!

I've decided to not do the WV after researching it on this website. My bodyfat is to high and I'm gonna concentrate on finishing up this cycle with a strong PCT including diet and cardio. I'm gonna just stay active in the gym for the next 6 months and see what I can do. By the way, I pushed up 355lbs on flat bench yesterday, thats 20lbs over my all-time max!!

I've decided to not do the WV after researching it on this website. My bodyfat is to high and I'm gonna concentrate on finishing up this cycle with a strong PCT including diet and cardio. I'm gonna just stay active in the gym for the next 6 months and see what I can do. By the way, I pushed up 355lbs on flat bench yesterday, thats 20lbs over my all-time max!!
    Good idea brutha...
    Why don't you throw some clen in during your PCT? Start it the same day you begin your clomid therapy...

Read your mind dude, its in the mail! I do need some info on dosage though. I know I'm going to use Pheendo's formula for the clomi, but I didn't know that I needed to wait untill 2 weeks post last injection,(for the clen that is). Is that because the gear will still be working and I won't start into a catabolic state untill these 14 days have passed? I've read up on clen quite a bit, but the doses seem to fluctuate greatly between different guys. It comes in 30mg bottles-,, is this enough for my post cycle training period? Any help would be appreciated. Remember that I'm a Barber... so I don't want to be shaking like a leaf when I'm cutting or fading some dude. There is alot of Meth in my town and I dont want to be mistaken for a tweeker!!

Read your mind dude, its in the mail! I do need some info on dosage though. I know I'm going to use Pheendo's formula for the clomi, but I didn't know that I needed to wait untill 2 weeks post last injection,(for the clen that is). Is that because the gear will still be working and I won't start into a catabolic state untill these 14 days have passed? I've read up on clen quite a bit, but the doses seem to fluctuate greatly between different guys. It comes in 30mg bottles-,, is this enough for my post cycle training period? Any help would be appreciated. Remember that I'm a Barber... so I don't want to be shaking like a leaf when I'm cutting or fading some dude. There is alot of Meth in my town and I dont want to be mistaken for a tweeker!!
    It's just suggested that you start it the same time as your clomid.. from my research, I've read it's a good idea...
    Also, according to Lion's posts, you shouldn't really shake, that means you're taking too much...
    PM me on what brand... a 30mL bottle will be more than enough....
    Start out with 40mcg then up it by 20mcg daily, til you reach where you want to be... (a basic outline is in the clen handbook)....

1 more week. It's been a good experience. I will try to learn how to upload my pics to the members pics forum for everyone to critique. I still look very sub-par to most of you fellas, but I'm working hard and am shooting for june for the look I'm really after. Now its time to sculpt, and I've got plenty of fat to shed, so my journey continues on. The best part of this experience is that the gym has become medicine for me! I got to have my daily dose.

1 more week. It's been a good experience. I will try to learn how to upload my pics to the members pics forum for everyone to critique. I still look very sub-par to most of you fellas, but I'm working hard and am shooting for june for the look I'm really after. Now its time to sculpt, and I've got plenty of fat to shed, so my journey continues on. The best part of this experience is that the gym has become medicine for me! I got to have my daily dose.
    I'm sure you look great bro... I'm anxious to see your final #'s!

I don't know about great! Definately thicker, but great is a big word. I still have 6 months of hard training to just get to decent!

Well, this will be the test of my mental toughness and dedication. In my youth I would cycle, drink, party and quit working out after my last shot. How stupid is that?! This was my last dose today. I will start my first ever pct. I'm excited on how much of my gains I'm going to retain, and how I will look a month from now. I ate good for the first half of this journey, but I slid through the 2nd half with a few horrible days of eating. For some reason my appetite fluctuated alot. On the days I had a small appetite, I would injest plenty of protein, but I'de also binge on pasta and starchy carbs. I knew I needed to eat to maintain energy and strength, and as stupid as it sounds I actually felt stronger on a few of those days where I ate like crap! I felt that eating spaghetti or chili with crackers was better than not eating at all. I had a back injury in the 4th week which totally screwed up my leg workouts. I managed to do some light leg presses and hammy curls as well as calves, but I really lost out on precious weeks of leg building workouts. It's week 10 and my back is just starting to feel better. After thanksgiving I will start the diet in the diet forum that is for building lean muscle mass. I chose this instead of the cutting diet for no particular reason. I need to lower my bodyfat by 15%. Wish me luck as I "man up" for this diet and pct. I've researched many threads and I appreciate the solid information on supplements, diet, training, as well as all the humorous comments! I plan on posting some before and after pics this Saturday, and I'de like you guys and gals to critique them and point out my weak areas. Yall have a great Thanksgiving day! Peace.....
    Last edited by General Patton; 11-24-2004 at 10:35 PM.

Its been four days since my last shot of test. and my acne already is noticeably better. I had a good workout today. I'm not quite as puffy already. I thought that I'de feel the gear working as usual for at least a week or 2, but I already feel a little less powerful in heavy movements. I am having some pretty bad mood swings. I dont know if I want to drill my wife or go to the gym and train. I use to get both done, but there is something going on. I have not had any significant atrophy of my testes, but I definately don't have that kick to have sex 3 times a day.... or more... if she would . The honeymoon is definately over. I've read up on Vitrix, which is Trib from Germany that is suppose to instantly kick your natural test levels up. Anyone heard of this, and if it works that good, is there any need to use clomi in my pct? It is on Nutrex.com. I'm a little down about the gear being gone, but I am bent on getting that rock hard ripped look that has always evaded me. I know that 80% of it is diet and that is my largest focus. I'm gonna wait another 10 days and take a 2 week post cycle pic so I'll have a before, during, and after pic to post. Later-

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    man great stuff.. im planning on doing this when i start my frist cycle. i read everything.. and i am starting Test E. with nolva 10mg ED... next week... the type of test e is QV.. i saw you talking about the clen in you pct.. i was planning on running nolva and clomid thorught my pct... what will clen do for the pct..? and can it be used with nolva and clomid... anyhow good post man hope you keep up the hard work.. good luck

Clen helps fight catabolism, which is what makes us lose most of our gains. By running clomi, Nolva, and clen and eating gobs of protein and training hard, and I mean hard just like when your on gear, you can hold onto much of your gains. Read some of the educational posts, helped me out a ton! Later bro.

Clen helps fight catabolism, which is what makes us lose most of our gains. By running clomi, Nolva, and clen and eating gobs of protein and training hard, and I mean hard just like when your on gear, you can hold onto much of your gains. Read some of the educational posts, helped me out a ton! Later bro.
    The anti-catabolic effects of clen are really over-rated....
    Do a search for Hooker's Clen article....

I'm 3 days from starting my clomi therapy. My sex drive is still sky high. Nuts seem to have gained size already. I'm wondering if I even need Clomi or if I should just up my nolva to 20mg/day. I'm down to 200lbs, but i hav'nt lost any strength. 315 for 5 reps on flat bench, with 360 for a max after a full workout. My gut continues to shrink, and my face has leaned up alot as well. I've been able to get 2 solid weeks of leg workouts in here towards the end and they have responded nicely.

Thread Information