rontg is offline Associate Member

DNP & Topical pgf2a

Next monday on the 14th, I'm going to start a DNP cycle (I have used it before) while also applying pgf2a topically on my abs and chest. I used a transdermal recipie to make the pgf2a into a topical formula.
    which can be found here.

(hope its ok to post that link if not please delete it)
    http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...dermal+formula

I will be running DNP at 400mg for 3 days and 600mg for 7 days.
    It cannot be a very controlled experiment because it would be impossible to tell what the dnp has done compared to what the pgf2a has done. But since i've run dnp i'm hoping i can be able to tell if it is making a difference.

The theory behind pgf2a(there isn't a lot of information about it yet) is that if injected into fat it will destroy fat cells, so you may ask why i'm not going to inject it, its because I've read about people who loose chunks of fat in one area and then wind up not being symetrical $ to be honest with you I don't have the balls to inject something into my abs, I'm only good at quad and bicep If used topically the pgf2a is supposed to make mature fat cells imature and then relase them to be burned as energy, so the dnp (in theory) would then take care of those. I will keep updates. Here is how it will look.

Days 1-3
    7 AM 200MG DNP
    Apply pgf2a after showering (doing it after the shower may help in the penetration of the formula by removing dead skin)

5:30 PM
    Apply Pgf2a
    Lift

7 PM 200MG DNP

DAYS 4-10
    7 AM 200MG DNP
    Apply pgf2a after showering

3 PM 200MG DNP

5:30PM
    Apply Pgf2a
    Lift

11PM 200mg DNP

This is of course on a lab rat, not a human.

Please feel free to ask me questions about anything the only thing I will not answer is where to get pgf2a or DNP. I found these items with a little research in about 2 days, so I know you can too.
    Last edited by rontg; 03-08-2005 at 08:46 AM.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro. Keep us posted.

I will, i figured its time to spice things up around here with a new experiemnt.

Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    I will, i figured its time to spice things up around here with a new experiemnt.
    I checked out that link that you posted. Seems pretty interesting. I can't wait to see how it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    I checked out that link that you posted. Seems pretty interesting. I can't wait to see how it works for you.
    thanks i appriciate the interest. I think taking some pictures of my abs and measurments will be the best way to rate this experiment.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    thanks i appriciate the interest. I think taking some pictures of my abs and measurments will be the best way to rate this experiment.

I concur.

I will take my measurements on the 13th and will keep you guys updated.

NOTE: please if you disagree with the use of dnp do not flood this thread with your comments, i've read everything out there on dnp and i'm aware of the dangers, if you think you have information that i haven't read feel free to send me a private message or make a new thread in the anabolic section. You'll just be wasting your time if you post something like "dnp is bad for you".

NOTE: please if you disagree with the use of dnp do not flood this thread with your comments, i've read everything out there on dnp and i'm aware of the dangers, if you think you have information that i haven't read feel free to send me a private message or make a new thread in the anabolic section. You'll just be wasting your time if you post something like "dnp is bad for you".
    lol that's exactly true.

Check out the diffusimax kits.

ok, measurements as of this morning when i woke up:
    Chest 37.25"
    Waist 30.5"
    Will post some pics tomorrow for the before.

Cycle starts tomorrow morning.

ok, woke up this morning, ate breakfast and showerd then put on the pgf2a and took my dnp . That was about 2hrs ago. I dunno if its all in my head or what but it feels really tight in my abdominal area where i applied the pgf2a. Here is the picture for the before shot. sorry its not that great of a picture its from a camera phone. I tried to change the brightness on the 2nd shot with photoshop, maybe it helped a little.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP & Topical pgf2a-before.gif   DNP & Topical pgf2a-before.gif  
    Last edited by rontg; 03-14-2005 at 07:52 AM.

DAY 2:

I again have the tight feeling in my abs as if i just did a 60minute ab session at the gym. So i take that as it is working. I decided to apply the pgf2a 3 times a day as opposed to 2. I also decided to apply it with a plastic zip lock bag, that way the pgf2a isn't going to absorb into my hand (i read this in another guys log that used qfs pgf2a, so i won't take credit for it). I also decided not to use it on my chest because i'm fairly happy with the way it looks now. If you have any questions post them up and i can answer them for you.

Good job. Keep us updated on everything!

Day 3: Meausrements, I'm down 2 lbs and the area where i'm applying the pgf2a looks to be a sllight bit leaner, however the measurements are still the same as when i started.

rontg, here's an interesting read I found on how pgf2 relates to DNP and killing fat cells...

"What about fat: PGF2 vs DNP?

We are told that DNP is the strongest thermogenic (temperature elevating) drug available. I dispute this statement. Inject PGF2, wait for ten minutes and you will sweat profusely. In fact, your body temperature will rise so much that you may feel very cold while a witness will get scared as you feel so hot. By elevating your body temperature, PGF2 will burn up your fat at an accelerated rate. Furthermore, unlike muscle cells, fat cells do not like to be exposed to PGF2. As a result, they die. Mark this well: unlike a classical diet which makes each fat cell shrink, PGF2 kills fat cells. With PGF2, you can say goodbye to your excess adipose tissue."

and it's effect on muscles-

"PGF2 and anabolism.

Many studies have demonstrated an anabolic effect of PGF2 in skeletal muscles of both humans and animals. Paradoxically, PGF2 usage is still reserved to a bodybuilding elite and no one is willing to divulge the precious secret edge. One of the most remarkable effects of PGF2 is that it mediates the major part of the anabolic effects of insulin . By using PGF2, you can use far less insulin and get a
    far stronger muscle building effect.

PGF2 and weak bodyparts.

The cardinal rule of PGF2 is to inject as far away as possible from the intestine. You see, PGF2 induces a very strong contraction of the intestine and the bladder (both smooth muscles). The major candidate as a site of injection was the front shoulders. But by repeating injections in the shoulders, bodybuilders soon ended up with grossly overdeveloped front delts. They looked like walking monkeys. The rest of their body was growing too, but not as fast as the muscles closest to the sites of injections. What this means is that if one wants to develop a weak muscle, just inject PGF2 locally and watch
    the muscle grow. We are talking about a real muscle growth and not an artificial swelling like Synthol or Esiclene would induce. Calves are a muscle of choice. In fact, even if your calves failed to grow no matter how much ******* and training you administered, PGF2 will solve your problem.
    After a single cycle of PGF2, unresponsive calves start to respond to both training and *******s even if they never did before.

The localized growth induced by PGF2 may appear magical, but there is a simple explanation. The life cycle of the injected PGF2 is terribly short (minutes). Most of it will be destroyed in your lungs. If you hit your right calf for example, this muscle will be exposed to a maximal concentration of PGF2. As the prostaglandin rapidly leaks out of the calf and passes into the blood, it will quickly reach the lungs where most of it will be destroyed. What is left of the PGF2 will be dispatched evenly though your whole body. It means that the other muscles will be exposed to far less of the anabolic effects of PGF2. So unless you want to make a weak point grow, you should rotate the
    sites of injections frequently which as we will see is not a problem.

PGF2 is not to be confused with steroids .

You've probably realized by now that PGF2 produces growth in a radically different way from *******s -- although I do not exclude that part of the anabolic actions of androgens are mediated by a
    local release of PGF2. The way PGF2 should be used is therefore radically different from that of androgens. ******* use is comparitively comfortable. You inject or swallow them once in a while and wait
    for the growth to occur. This is not the case with PGF2. Their main drawback is precisely their difficulty of administration. *******s once injected survive several days in your body. PGF2 will last only several minutes though their stimulatory actions on anabolism will be far longer lasting (hours). It means that frequent injections are compulsory for significant effect. Ideally this would be five times per day,30 minutes after meals. You will also notice that once you have injected PGF2, the muscle which received it gets sore almost immediately. If the muscle was already sore from training, that painful sensation may
    become very intense. You definitely do not want to repeat injections at the very same location, hence the necessity for rotation. By the same token, you will notice that you cannot inject in a muscle and then train this muscle. PGF2 is algesic (a pain mediator). Therefore, the timing of injections is key. You should wait for at least 2 to 3 days after you have trained a muscle to inject
    it. Then you will have to wait for 24 hours before training this muscle. If your muscle is already sore, It is advised not to use it as a site of injection as long as it hurts if it is to be used at all.

You will also learn that it is more comfortable to hit the outer part of the muscle than the inner part. For example, it is less painful to hit the outer head of the triceps than the inner head that touches your lats. Some bodyparts such as the biceps, the back, etc. are especially sensitive to the pain sensation PGF2 will induce."

Sorry if this is unnecessary to your thread, but I figured it might help those who are a little unfamilar with pgf2a.

cool, thanks tommy, i may inject some pgf2a into my love handles sometime, not for sure yet though.

be careful though. I don't want you spending all day in the bathroom haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    be careful though. I don't want you spending all day in the bathroom haha.
    lol, thanks man, i still need to do a ton of research on the pgf2a when injecting it, i'm not sure if it will do that when injected into fat or just the muscle, it prolly will, i also will need to learn how to do proper sub c. injections. i'm also worried about research that says to inject as far away from intestines as possible, we'll see.

sub c. injections??? Could you elaborate on that a little?

best of luck to u rontg...its funny this is the exact cycle i am going to run in about 2 weeks so ill be following up on this thread everyday...again good luck and im looking forward to seeing ur results soon

Thanks for the info. That's what I suspected, but a little unsure. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

ok, here is a picture as of March 17th, 4 days into cycle:
    Will take measurements tomorrow, forgot this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP & Topical pgf2a-march17th.jpg  
    Last edited by rontg; 03-17-2005 at 08:01 AM.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Did you get your pgf2 from TLR???

And Dont you think that by applying to you abs it is a little close to the intestines and stomach leading to cell growth???

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

And Dont you think that by applying to you abs it is a little close to the intestines and stomach leading to cell growth???
    Since i'm not injecting it i hope the dmso will not take it in that far but it is possible...

Thread Information