Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i survived the first day of my 400mg dosage. had a slightly difficult time sleeping because of the heat but it was ok. just took my first 200mg dose for today and i like the feeling of the heat building up. i will stay at 400mg ed til the end of my cycle.

i have also been slacking out on am cardio, seems like i am having a more than difficult time waking up. my diet however has been in check. i also noticed that my muscles started to look flat today, they were fine yesterday but now they look flat, oh well thats dnp for you. im pretty impressed by how much leaner i look and im only in day 7. il have an update for you guys later.
    you didn't check your bodyfat before the dnp started by chance did you?
    Been keepin track of peoples journals, i'm gonna run it soon, so i wanna know whats up.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    you didn't check your bodyfat before the dnp started by chance did you?
    Been keepin track of peoples journals, i'm gonna run it soon, so i wanna know whats up.
    Nope dint check my bf. i would say i was around 15-16%. now i look visibly leaner. i dont usually check bf, i use my midsection as a guideline. i have never had visible abs but i can kinda see the outline and im only on day 7. definetly see the fat coming off.

How important is diet for dnp effectiveness. i am just maintaing my regular diet. workout days carbs in the am, pwo, ppwo. non workout days just one carb meal. should i be eating more carb meals?

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    everyone is saying something different! For the most part it seems it almost does'nt matter, they all have jad success anyways

Angelis is offline Banned
    Keep us informed bro ive been reading as much as I can on DNP I want to try it out one day soon bcs Clen did nothing for me even with strict diet.

oh yeah and about the Carb thing... Carbs are supposed to make DNP more "effective" the more carbs u eat the better it works but there must be a limit im just repeating what I heard.

BTW... not to post whore or anything but just wanted to know if anyone has tried using DNP on gear anyone tried this or heard of anyone trying it?
    Last edited by Angelis; 11-09-2004 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Keep us informed bro ive been reading as much as I can on DNP I want to try it out one day soon bcs Clen did nothing for me even with strict diet.

oh yeah and about the Carb thing... Carbs are supposed to make DNP more "effective" the more carbs u eat the better it works but there must be a limit im just repeating what I heard.

BTW... not to post whore or anything but just wanted to know if anyone has tried using DNP on gear anyone tried this or heard of anyone trying it?
    i also got meager results with clen. this is defintely mucho better! as for taking dnp while on gear, i think it would be counter productive and dangerous. when on dnp your body is on the verge of overheating, energy and strength are down most of the time. you would just be wasting your gear and would have crappy workouts. unless you are cutting which you wouldnt need the gear anyway coz dnp works fine on its own.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Spoon keep checking your temp, and dont go to hard on the cardio, a light walk is all that is necessary.

Thanks for giving the details, very infomative.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Spoon keep checking your temp, and dont go to hard on the cardio, a light walk is all that is necessary.

Thanks for giving the details, very infomative.
    bro, i can hardly even wake up and do cardio i have only done am cardio once since i started the dnp . i have to say, i am quite enjoying the heat im getting at least i know the stuff is working the way it should be. i feel that 400mg ed is perfect for me. its not so unbearable, in fact its VERY ok. Being in an airconditioned room makes all the difference.

worked out around 530pm. finished in about 45 mins. i attempted to go for 75% of max lifts and i was able to do it with some effort. had my blood presure checked and it was high around 166/ 70 is this ok?

btw hope i get to sleep much easier than yesterday.

Day 8: week 1

its been a week since i have taken dnp , i have to say this stuff is great, was expecting to see more results though. the heat is still bearable. ive decided to stay at 400mg ed throughout remainder of cycle. i had an easier time sleeping but waking up was a different thing. LATER!

another thing, i have only done cardio once for the past 8 days. problem is i have a difficult time waking up on dnp . is cardio that big a factor? or can i just skip it totally?thanks

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    another thing, i have only done cardio once for the past 8 days. problem is i have a difficult time waking up on dnp. is cardio that big a factor? or can i just skip it totally?thanks
    only do what you can do if ur feeling like not doing cardio skip it

Day 9

I think what i have felt the last 2-3 days is how it should be for the remainder of my cycle. not bad at all. i dont think i will ever get the dreaded sweats, i get moist but not sweaty and all. I feel clammy all day. I also noticed that it is quite annoying to sleep while feeling "clammy" but its something i have learned to get used to.

thank god for dry-fit shirts defintely helped me out. i have several questions, water retention should be setting in by now right? if so where would this be located, gutt area? coz i honestly thought i would look more defined by now but am assuming that the water im holding is covering up my results. am i making sense? will have an update for you guys later.

BTW its legs day today and will be interesting how i feel in the gym later.

i have also been blasting the aircon wherever i am. People in my office cant figure out why i need the aircon so cold, at home i watch tv with airconditioning, electric fan and i aint even wearing a shirt. they probably think im part eskimo.

also, any of you dnp past users ever notice that you keep lifting your shirt and checking yourself out in the mirror? i like do this a 100 times a day its a very narcistic habit

i have also been blasting the aircon wherever i am. People in my office cant figure out why i need the aircon so cold, at home i watch tv with airconditioning, electric fan and i aint even wearing a shirt. they probably think im part eskimo.

also, any of you dnp past users ever notice that you keep lifting your shirt and checking yourself out in the mirror? i like do this a 100 times a day its a very narcistic habit
    the water is kinda of all over its not really localized to any one spot

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    another thing, i have only done cardio once for the past 8 days. problem is i have a difficult time waking up on dnp. is cardio that big a factor? or can i just skip it totally?thanks
    Especially at low doses, I think cardio should still be mandatory if you are up to it. The profile of how dnp works will probably help your body reach lypolysis faster and you will burn ALOT more fat combining the two.

I would do my cardio on my treadmill where I would have my AC going and two fans blowing on me and a stand where I could place my gallon of water for close reaching.

The only thing that sucks is shortness of breath, especially while doin cardio and even worse, those morning dnp sh!ts while on the treadmill, lol. I would have to run to the bathroom 3 times durin my 45min-1hr cardio sesssion.

Just a couple of quick questions guys, does dnp effectiveness ever plateau? i think the worst is over for me. also how do i know if i am taking an optimum dose? im on 400mg at the moment, so tempted to increase but will se how i am in a couple of more days.

Be carefull alot of people are getting the sick/flu like symptoms around days 12 it seems, going up in dosage might make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    Be carefull alot of people are getting the sick/flu like symptoms around days 12 it seems, going up in dosage might make it worse.
    will do. just popped my 2nd dose this evening, il be at day 10 tm and will closely monitor myself. wont likely up my dose was just tempted went to the gym to work out my legs. got thru with it with minimal effort so that was good. am going out tonite with some buds, will be interesting coz most of the bars are outdoors if it gets too hot i will go home to my cold, dark room!

day 10

hey guys its day ten and im feeling good! last night was hell was like in a furnace wast sweating bad, i was out last night withyn my buds checking out the local bar scenes. outdoors was bad, indoors was cool. everyone last night has commented on how much weight i lost and that i look more athletic and fit. that made my day and i have more to look forward to being im only halfway done with my cycle.

i noticed i had a sore throat in the middle of the night but it dissaperead when i woke up. also woke up around 3am and was shocked that my lips and throat were dry so i amply pounded the h20.

i defintely look leaner, i have abs but the water retention factor might be hiding some of my gains. should be interesting to see the way i look now without the water. will have an update later!

mitch428cj is offline Member
    i also got meager results with clen. this is defintely mucho better! as for taking dnp while on gear, i think it would be counter productive and dangerous. when on dnp your body is on the verge of overheating, energy and strength are down most of the time. you would just be wasting your gear and would have crappy workouts. unless you are cutting which you wouldnt need the gear anyway coz dnp works fine on its own.
    Yea clen works alot better with test that way it preserves more of your muscle

darn the compliments have been pouring left and right! friends i havent seen in a month have all complimented me on my quick transformation. i am so visibly leaner right now and might even be better if you take into account the water retention.

i weighed myself and i have lost an additional 4.5 lbs. that brings my total to around 7-8 lbs of pure fat. i cant beleive this stuff. what makes it more encouraging is that im halfway done and still going to shed more fat. i have gotten so used to the heat that i dont even notice it unless i am out doors. i also havent gotten any irritation in my bowels or eyesight, guess im lucky. i am just wondering how long can dnp effectively burn the fat? its gotta plateu at some point?

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    darn the compliments have been pouring left and right! friends i havent seen in a month have all complimented me on my quick transformation. i am so visibly leaner right now and might even be better if you take into account the water retention.

i weighed myself and i have lost an additional 4.5 lbs. that brings my total to around 7-8 lbs of pure fat. i cant beleive this stuff. what makes it more encouraging is that im halfway done and still going to shed more fat. i have gotten so used to the heat that i dont even notice it unless i am out doors. i also havent gotten any irritation in my bowels or eyesight, guess im lucky. i am just wondering how long can dnp effectively burn the fat? its gotta plateu at some point?
    Beautiful, good job man.

day 11

today is pretty hot. been walking around outdoors for work and i have to say, doing any physical seems like such an effort. walking up stairs, walking to the bathroom is like a major hassle. also noticed that i have been getting "shortness of breath" more frequent now but it aint too bad.

i have to say, thank god for dry-fit shirts that absorb all the sweat. diet has been very strict and i think thats one of the reasons why i am losing fat more effectively than others. tom is a cheat day and looking forward to the pizza, burgers and chinese

day 12

waking up today, i feel like i have no energy or motivation. only looking forward to todays cheat meals. was quite shocked to notice that i had red blotches on both my upper arms and upper pecs, i think they are hives. i popped some anti-alergy meds but its weird.

im wondering if this allergy is related to the dnp ? if i was allergic shouldnt i have exhibited the symptoms way , way before? also my skin is not itchy at all. i will observe this closely today.

dont think i will be working out today. could barely even muster some energy to do am cardio. also my muscles are totally depleted of glycogen. they look extremely flat.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    waking up today, i feel like i have no energy or motivation. only looking forward to todays cheat meals. was quite shocked to notice that i had red blotches on both my upper arms and upper pecs, i think they are hives. i popped some anti-alergy meds but its weird.

im wondering if this allergy is related to the dnp ? if i was allergic shouldnt i have exhibited the symptoms way , way before? also my skin is not itchy at all. i will observe this closely today.

dont think i will be working out today. could barely even muster some energy to do am cardio. also my muscles are totally depleted of glycogen. they look extremely flat.
    are you looking any leaner now?
    Have you ever considered using phosphatidylcholine? I'm going to with my dnp to destroy the trouble areas so fat doesn't build up there anymore.
    Even when my bf% gets nice and low, i have these fat pockets on my love handles and lower abdomen. even at like 7% they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    are you looking any leaner now?
    Have you ever considered using phosphatidylcholine? I'm going to with my dnp to destroy the trouble areas so fat doesn't build up there anymore.
    Even when my bf% gets nice and low, i have these fat pockets on my love handles and lower abdomen. even at like 7% they are there.

phosphatidylcholine? never heard of that what is it? anyway yes i would say that i look visibly leaner, have lost the fat on the top part of abs but the bottom part and love handles dont seem to want to go away. yes, i would say that even if i get my body fat as low as possible, there is a very big chance that i would still have some pockets of fat. was hoping however to get em all out with the dnp alone.

stopping dnp

i decided that i shouldnt continue my dnp for several reasons. feel like **** today, sweating is really bad and i noticed my vision starting to blur, shortness of breath, sore throat and lost my voice. i defintely have flu like symptoms. but thats not the reason why i am stopping the dnp.

last week my blood pressure was 166/76 thats pretty high already but decided to wing it. tonite, my bp was around 198/76. alsmost feel of my chair. i kinda got scared and decided to stop using the dnp. is this normal or should i try to finish my cycle? i need advice guys! thanks

defintely feel much better today. i stopped the dnp last night becasue of my very high blood pressure. to continue would have meant flirting with certain disaster. i will just wait til the dnp is out of my system. Got my bp checked today and it was 131/51 vs. 198/70.

i am wondering why i felt ok from day 1-10. after that it seems that my body "felt" like it was deteriorating. shortness of breath, cough, cold, sore throat, flu like symptoms, cold sweats and a very irritable temper were some of the symptoms. all i could say that to continue would be playing with my life. not worth it just to look good.

Iam thinking since i felt good from day 1-10 maybe it would be possible for me to do another short cycle in a couple of weeks. i plan on doing a 2 one week stints. i will also be closely monitoring temps and bp regularly. from my 12 day experience i can say that dnp can be taken safely as long as you pay attention to how your body feels. do not think that your body can ride the wave. be wise and listen to your body.

2 days after i stop i still feel some dnp . still feel some minor, minor heat and shortness of breath. i was planning on doing an eca stack tom but decided to postpone it til sunday and give the dnp a couple of more days to get out of my system.

ive more or less gauged what my body can handle. im just wondering if i could have lasted more on the dnp if i kept my dose lower? also am curious if it was the duration or the dosage that finally led me to quit on day 12? these are questions i need answered for my peace of mind

will do another round of dnp in 2 weeks. this time im limiting it to around 8 days.

2 days after i stop i still feel some dnp . still feel some minor, minor heat and shortness of breath. i was planning on doing an eca stack tom but decided to postpone it til sunday and give the dnp a couple of more days to get out of my system.

ive more or less gauged what my body can handle. im just wondering if i could have lasted more on the dnp if i kept my dose lower? also am curious if it was the duration or the dosage that finally led me to quit on day 12? these are questions i need answered for my peace of mind

will do another round of dnp in 2 weeks. this time im limiting it to around 8 days.
    it was probably the duration w/dose after a week or so at 400mg you get somewhere around 1g + of DNP in your blood thats where i started to feel like crap.. i've kept my level near the 800mg mark for my run now at day 15 and i feel fine, getting a lil tired of sweating but its nothing i cant hadle i'll be upping my dose to 400mg/24hrs as aposed to the every 36hrs that i've been doing for the last 2 weeks that should get my DNP up kinda high i'll probably feel like crap but thursday but then its just one more day and i'll be done for a while

mitch428cj is offline Member
    12 days is a decent DNP cycle and youve lost 7-8 pounds which is pretty good , nice job since it accumulates in your body you probably could have lowered the dosage and lost alittle sides but with BP that high and starting to lose your breath losing a extra pound or two wouldnt have been worth the consiquencies that could of had happened , usually when people get better used to DNP ive heard of losing 10-15 pounds of fat in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    it was probably the duration w/dose after a week or so at 400mg you get somewhere around 1g + of DNP in your blood thats where i started to feel like crap.. i've kept my level near the 800mg mark for my run now at day 15 and i feel fine, getting a lil tired of sweating but its nothing i cant hadle i'll be upping my dose to 400mg/24hrs as aposed to the every 36hrs that i've been doing for the last 2 weeks that should get my DNP up kinda high i'll probably feel like crap but thursday but then its just one more day and i'll be done for a while
    yup that probably explains it, the dose +duration was too much for me tom handle. well it was an extreme learning experience for me, at least i now know the limits of my body. great to know your still fine, before you know it youl be done. good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    12 days is a decent DNP cycle and youve lost 7-8 pounds which is pretty good , nice job since it accumulates in your body you probably could have lowered the dosage and lost alittle sides but with BP that high and starting to lose your breath losing a extra pound or two wouldnt have been worth the consiquencies that could of had happened , usually when people get better used to DNP ive heard of losing 10-15 pounds of fat in 2 weeks
    yup yup! i lost around 7 lbs in 12 days that is more than decent. i wanted to extend but it was not worth it. i will take a 2 week break and do another cycle in 2 weeks but this time il keep it to around 8 days.

as to your comment on people losing more when their used to dnp , what do you mean? you mean on my 2nd or 3rd dnp cycle my body will be more used to dnp and more efficiently burn fat as compared to my 1st?

forgot to mention. rem those hives i mentioned in day 12? apparently they were some form of airborne virus that gives you rashes all over your body no fever no itching, dr. said it would dissapear in a couple of days.. its gone now, but coz of it i have a nice instant tan all over my body. its like i went to the beach. its strange but i aint complaining.

you're just a freak

the dnp will give you hives. it is an histamine build up that can be battled by taking benydrl everynight before bed. check on meso-rx there are alot of posts about it, by -H- and other users. the generation II caps have an antihistamine in them but I don't think its enough.

the dnp will give you hives. it is an histamine build up that can be battled by taking benydrl everynight before bed. check on meso-rx there are alot of posts about it, by -H- and other users. the generation II caps have an antihistamine in them but I don't think its enough.
    that makes sense bro about dnp concentrations building up. got the hives at day 12. would have never thought it was from the dnp they are all gone now but left my a nice even tan all around my body. its weird. i dint take benadryl at all. next time i will but i stopped coz of my ridiculously high bp.

been 4 days since i stopped dnp and still my muscles look flat. holding water as well, how long does it normally take before muscles get full again and you shed all visible water?

4-7 days I believe. Have you carbed up?

4-7 days I believe. Have you carbed up?
    had a cheat day last mon lotta carbs. as of the moment i just get my carbs from pwo, ppwo and breakfast on my workout days. non workout days i just have one carb meal usually breakfast.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information