Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    You mentioned in the above post you were taking 10ml of benadryl. Do you know how much that would be in mg? I have the 25mg capsules. That stuff really knocks me out, but I develop a tolerance quickly, and the sedative effect wears off within 3-4 days. Presumably the anti-histimine effects would still be working.

You mentioned the DNP sides are getting milder for you - that's good to hear! Would you still say that the second cycle is the worst in terms of sides, though?
    its about 12.5mg per 5 ml. so my 10 ml would be around 25mgs. your good to go bro. i wouldnt bump up the dose just to get the sedative effects. your basically taking the benadryl for its anti-histamine properties. and yes it is still working.

The sides are getting milder and so far on day 5 i think this is my best cycle so far. i have learned a lot. i might be curious to bump up the dose to 600mg on last two days. will see

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    its about 12.5mg per 5 ml. so my 10 ml would be around 25mgs. your good to go bro. i wouldnt bump up the dose just to get the sedative effects. your basically taking the benadryl for its anti-histamine properties. and yes it is still working.

The sides are getting milder and so far on day 5 i think this is my best cycle so far. i have learned a lot. i might be curious to bump up the dose to 600mg on last two days. will see
    cool. as far as the drowsiness from benadryl - that's what I'd want to avoid. that stuff makes me feel lethargic the next day, and it can be difficult to wake up in the morning. i'm assuming that you only take it at night?

this has been a great, thread, BTW. I have learned a ton from it - thanks bro! hey, keep us posted on how the other side effects (besides your allergies) are going on this cycle. the sweats, lethargy, and such... any change in wt., or are you just holding water?

cool. as far as the drowsiness from benadryl - that's what I'd want to avoid. that stuff makes me feel lethargic the next day, and it can be difficult to wake up in the morning. i'm assuming that you only take it at night?

this has been a great, thread, BTW. I have learned a ton from it - thanks bro! hey, keep us posted on how the other side effects (besides your allergies) are going on this cycle. the sweats, lethargy, and such... any change in wt., or are you just holding water?

you should take the benadryl at night only. take it an hour or two before you sleep. i notice that if i take it right before bedtime it takes a while for the stuff to kick in. and yes, i too have a VERY hard time waking up.

my weight is still the same although actual lean weight should be less because of the water retention. the sweats too are not as bad as my 1st or 2nd, in fact i just feel hot im hardly sweating as of now. allergies are 95% gone. virtually no lethargy whatsoever and my gym workouts are just great.

you should take the benadryl at night only. take it an hour or two before you sleep. i notice that if i take it right before bedtime it takes a while for the stuff to kick in. and yes, i too have a VERY hard time waking up.

my weight is still the same although actual lean weight should be less because of the water retention. the sweats too are not as bad as my 1st or 2nd, in fact i just feel hot im hardly sweating as of now. allergies are 95% gone. virtually no lethargy whatsoever and my gym workouts are just great.
    well, shoot, man - sounds like you got this sh!t all wrapped up! you are going to be one cut-up dude.

i was thinking, if the last bf%/wt. #'s you gave are accurate, it would mean you have lost virtually no lean mass - all fat loss! that's incredible, bro!

day 6

i had a really hard time waking up today, i feel sooo lethargic. i dont know if whether its the benadryl from last night or from the dnp saturation in my blood? i havent felt this lethargic since i tried some m1t a few months back. darn these cobwebs in my head!

if all goes as planned i have 5 more days of 400mg of 4 more days with last 2 days at 600mg. will interesting to see if i end this cycle successfuly. all is well for now except for the lethargy.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Shoot some before/after stats over bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Shoot some before/after stats over bro.
    so far: i am 175 from 198. im currently at 8-9% bf from an initial 15-16. im probably at 7% given the water i am holding. im aiming for 6-7% and at the rate im going, i am going to be there by next week.

day 7

going to up the dose to 600mg today taken at 8 hour intervals. will try this for 2 days then last two days will drop to 400mg then 200mg. im virtually at my goal already but wouldnt you know. still not satisfied. i guess all of us will never seem to be satisfied with our physiques.

9000rpm is offline Member
    so far: i am 175 from 198. im currently at 8-9% bf from an initial 15-16. im probably at 7% given the water i am holding. im aiming for 6-7% and at the rate im going, i am going to be there by next week.
    23lbs in 7 days!!!!!!!!! Wow. I'm not sure whether to be amazed or scared for you. I have read up a ton on DNP and I know it's safe if used responsibly, but 23lbs in 7 days seems extreme.

I have a quesion though. I just ordered some DNP for a 2 week cycle at 200mg. My source sells DNP in 200mg caps, but it also has 200mg of Quercitin which is a strong antioxident. My question is, what is the antioxident for?

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    23lbs in 7 days!!!!!!!!! Wow. I'm not sure whether to be amazed or scared for you. I have read up a ton on DNP and I know it's safe if used responsibly, but 23lbs in 7 days seems extreme.

I have a quesion though. I just ordered some DNP for a 2 week cycle at 200mg. My source sells DNP in 200mg caps, but it also has 200mg of Quercitin which is a strong antioxident. My question is, what is the antioxident for?
    NAH bro i lost around 23 lbs throughout my 3 cycles. i started my first cycle nov. 1 its dec 15 so i lost 23-25 lbs in a month and a half.

the queritin is a antihistamine and honestly it aint enough. i suggest you take 10ml of benadryl 2-3 days before and throughout your cycle to help your body cope with the high histamine dnp gives.

took my 2nd dose of dnp at 430pm, i was sweating like a sissy bitch in the gym. strength was still great! this will be my ist day at 600mg ever. i will take my 3rd dose at 12am, effectively making it 3 doses spaced at 8 hour intervals. i never sweat this much in any of my three cycles. i do not have any other apparent sides aside from the sweats.

more accolades in the gym, people have wondered if i got a liposuction. honestly flaterring. vascular as hell and chiseled like a greek god. heat is intense but i love it, least i know the dnp is raging like a volcano in me. will try this dosage for 2 more days and will taper last two days to either 400mg or 200. will see.

9000rpm is offline Member
    NAH bro i lost around 23 lbs throughout my 3 cycles. i started my first cycle nov. 1 its dec 15 so i lost 23-25 lbs in a month and a half.
    Oh, ok I see now. That's still really good. How long of a break between cycles did you have? And how long are your cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    Oh, ok I see now. That's still really good. How long of a break between cycles did you have? And how long are your cycles?
    first cycle was 11 days rest was 2 weeks before my next. 2nd was for 8 days. rest was 10 days. currently on my 3rd cycle and so far on day 8. adequate rest would be around 2 weeks interval.

day 8

today will be my last day at 600mg, sweating and heat is getting too uncomfortable. will go back to 400mg tom and last 3 days will be 200mg ed. still feel lethargic and and once again i have an instant tan. guess the histamine levels are building up but dont have any signs of allergy or ictching. i owe that to the benadryl. will have updates soon.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    Hey Spoon, Lets see some before and after pics bro....your thread helped me procrastinate for my exams nicely. Also, what are peoples opinions of DNP durning PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    Hey Spoon, Lets see some before and after pics bro....your thread helped me procrastinate for my exams nicely. Also, what are peoples opinions of DNP durning PCT?
    yeah man i got some old before pics. havent taken any now pics but will see what i can do. there are many opinions on taking dnp during pct. other people swear by it, other people will tell you that its not a good idea and you should just wait til after pct.

i for one agree that its good for pct. i did my first cycle while on pct and i did not lose any muscle. in fact most of what was lost was water and pure fat. good luck and take your finals!

going down to 400mg. i felt so lethargic and sick. missed afternoon work. had to drink a regular coke and some sweet tarts because my blood sugar levels were low. i feel better now. will do 400mg today and tom and last 3 days at 200mg. lost an additional 3 lbs of fat. my midesction is much better but i can never get rid of my lower ab puch and some of my love handles. annoying!

day 9

i cant beleive how much better i feel at this dosage. yesterday was the first time i ever got the excessive sweats and its spilling over til today. i will have 3 more days with the last 3 days @200 mg. im very excited about how i will look after i shed the water.

big_dom85 is offline Junior Member
    Hey spoon what do u think about using xenical at the same time as dnp ?

Quote Originally Posted by big_dom85
    Hey spoon what do u think about using xenical at the same time as dnp ?
    what for? there is absolutely no need. dnp is fine on its own. and why tax your body more than it already is. its like firing a nuclear missle at a target and following it up with some rpgs for good measure.

last day at 400mg

i am going to lay of the dnp for two days and wait for my levels to drop a little. also i am still sweating excessively and i dont want any of that coz i have an outdoor wedding tom and sunday. wouldnt want to look like a sweating pig in front of the gals. will resume on monday and tuesday at 400mg after tues, i am calling it quits.

done with dnp.

have been lax these last couple of days, havent gone top the gym since friday, stuffing myself with food and booze. oh well ive worked so hard and trained intensely this year, since the holidays are coming up i will take this time to treat myself to food, food, food and booze.

im finally done with the dnp , still holding water but it should be gone by next week. overall i am happy with the results but could have been better. anyway dnp really takes an intense effort to do. you need dedication and only the strong willed will survive. peace ya all!

i know im suppose to wait at least 2 days before carb loading but i couldnt help it. seems like i have and endless appetite now. i can just eat tons of carbs without getting full. bring on the food its pig out time til the new year! whoooooohoooo!!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Spoon whats the final tale of the tape/scale bro?

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Spoon whats the final tale of the tape/scale bro?
    i got from 198 to around 175. lost around 3 inches in the waist down to a 30-31. bf 16% to around 8-9% bf.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    i got from 198 to around 175. lost around 3 inches in the waist down to a 30-31. bf 16% to around 8-9% bf.
    that is better than good that's awesome

i feel so phucking thin. maybe its in my head but all my pants are soooo loose. i even had to puncture an extra hole or two in some of my belts anyway i am defintely lean as hell but i think i may have sacrificed some muscle. i feel like a darn scarecrow. maybe after a couple of more days my muscles will get full coz now they look so flat.

diet has not been check at all. been drinking a lot and eating all kinds of bad food. i hope that this christmas season will be kind to my physique. hell i deserve it after what my body has been through over 3 dnp cycles. sooo glad its in the books!

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    d-mn good job spoon

Nice work, bro! Looking forward to seeing pics if you decide to post 'em.

Peace.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    dont pig out too bad. i'd suck bigtime to undo all the nasty dnp in your body. I'm going to cheat through the holidays, but in moderation. I'll eat the goodies, but i have to limit it to under 6,000cals a day

I could easily destroy 10-12,000 calories per day for a week and not look back, and that would just be a total catastrophe

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    dont pig out too bad. i'd suck bigtime to undo all the nasty dnp in your body. I'm going to cheat through the holidays, but in moderation. I'll eat the goodies, but i have to limit it to under 6,000cals a day

I could easily destroy 10-12,000 calories per day for a week and not look back, and that would just be a total catastrophe
    who counts calories? anyway my eating has shocked everyone. i had 5 plates of food for lunch. i have a bottomless pit for a stomach. will cheat for one more day. back to normal tom. im wondering when carb loading on dnp, how long do these things last? 2-3 days of carbing up?

Bardiel is offline New Member

Hey SPoon

Hey Spoon,

Did you really got more vascular after DNP cycle? After the bloating subsiding did you actually notice more striation on the muscles? I am thinking of starting a DNP cycle soon myself

Bardiel

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, this was one of the best journals I have read, very informative and I thank you for doing it. I would LOVE to see some pics to actually get to SEE the resluts. Good job bro!!!!

TheRat is offline New Member
    Im not quite sure if this has been mentioned before, theres a lot of text in this thread and I only read about half of it, but here goes nothing..

I see some people are having trouble getting effects from dnp , or getting less effects than they expected: From cycleons "All you need to know about dnp", I read that its very important to supply your body with enough cardbs on a dnp cycle, as the body needs carbs to burn fat. From what Ive seen, it seems like some of you are running an almost ketogenic diet, which obviously wouldnt work when carbs are a necesity for dnp to work properly.

Sorry if its allready been mentioned, just thought it was worth saying.

-TheRat

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Man, this was one of the best journals I have read, very informative and I thank you for doing it. I would LOVE to see some pics to actually get to SEE the resluts. Good job bro!!!!

thanks bro, im so glad its over. wont be doing dnp for a very very long time. it trully taxed my body and tests your mental strength. its not for everyone! it could be the best or worst experience of your life and that will depend how well you can cope with the ravaging effects of dnp on your body.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRat
    Im not quite sure if this has been mentioned before, theres a lot of text in this thread and I only read about half of it, but here goes nothing..

I see some people are having trouble getting effects from dnp , or getting less effects than they expected: From cycleons "All you need to know about dnp", I read that its very important to supply your body with enough cardbs on a dnp cycle, as the body needs carbs to burn fat. From what Ive seen, it seems like some of you are running an almost ketogenic diet, which obviously wouldnt work when carbs are a necesity for dnp to work properly.

Sorry if its allready been mentioned, just thought it was worth saying.

-TheRat

point taken but i still think i got amazing results and i was still getting around 100-150 grams of carbs a day. too each his own. many opinions on how dnp should or should not be taken all i know is that i did what best worked for me and i am very happy with my results.

that being said and done, always pay attention to how your body reacts because everyone reacts differently. experiment and experiment, i did it thru trial and error and found a way that worked for me but may not necessarily work for others.

Thumbs up

Well, here's to an outstanding thread - thanks again, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bardiel
    Hey Spoon,

Did you really got more vascular after DNP cycle? After the bloating subsiding did you actually notice more striation on the muscles? I am thinking of starting a DNP cycle soon myself

Bardiel
    i do not think i would attribute my added vascularity to the dnp but the very fact i hace less layers of fat after my dnp cycle. as the bloating subsided i noticed great striations but lost some due to the excess carb/fat meals i did for around 3-8 days after my last dnp dose. no biggie though. good luck. pm me if you need additional info.

Well, here's to an outstanding thread - thanks again, bro!
    well hope this journal has helped. im officially done. may you guys learn from my experience and if any of you guys need advice or help, shoot me an email.

hell this was one intense journey SOOOO releived its over peace to all!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information