Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you post some B4/AFTER pics?? I would like to see some real world results. It would be appreciated.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you post some B4/AFTER pics?? I would like to see some real world results. It would be appreciated.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    good point I'm sure everyone in the board would love to see the new you after the journey... with a before pic for comparisson of course....

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    bump for the pics

madcoweater is offline New Member
    I know the rules about asking for sources but.......how/were did you get your DNP caps? Bill Roberts or Lyle McDonald can vouch for my character. I'd really appreciate the info. Thanks. My email address is in my profile.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, bro. Glad you understand the rules, but you asked anyway. There are many reasons why you don't ask for a source on the open boards - I'm sure you will learn those reasons, but for now - probably best to remove your post. Peace.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    bump for pics. Excellent journal by the way!

sonnydjoe is offline New Member

Exclamation Here's a new DNP question!!!!!

I'm just wondering .......

Lets say I found a chemsupply co. overseas who is willing to ship/sell!!!

Would I have anything to worry about when it came time for it to come into port...... such as Customs/feds/dea ect. ?????

because I'm under the impression that as long as its not in Cap's it's perfectly OK.....

Please shed some light for a newbie

rontg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnydjoe

Would I have anything to worry about when it came time for it to come into port...... such as Customs/feds/dea ect. ?????

because I'm under the impression that as long as its not in Cap's it's perfectly OK.....

i don't know if i'd order it int. with all this terrorism stuff because it can be used as a detonator, but if they call you or soemthing say you need it as a pesticide

Quote Originally Posted by sonnydjoe

I think you'll be fine as far as customs is concerned, but be EXTREMELY CAREFUL handling the DNP . I hope you already know that DNP stains anything it comes in contact with.

gladiator_184 is offline New Member

wanting to start DNP

whats up fellas, i have some questions about DNP . i have read all the postets that have been put up here. i was first introduced to DNP by my buddy who has his connections. now last year after doing my research i decided to try some winnie. now from what i gathered winnie would help you turn your fat into muscle and cut you up. now as i got on after the first week i noticed more strenth and was likeing it. at the time i was in a college sport where my weight was a factor. so that was the whole idea. lost the weight and turn it into muscle get rid of the fat. this didt happen. i did get strong and cut but i got fat as hell. how i was at 157lbs at the end of the summer i was 202. at this point im at 185lbs and a college athlete. "off season" i really want to lose 20 lbs to get to my old weight. what my question is, is does anyone think that DNP is going to be something that could help me. im kinda lost guy if you could give me back some info you would be helping me out alot.

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator_184
    whats up fellas, i have some questions about DNP. i have read all the postets that have been put up here. i was first introduced to DNP by my buddy who has his connections. now last year after doing my research i decided to try some winnie. now from what i gathered winnie would help you turn your fat into muscle and cut you up. now as i got on after the first week i noticed more strenth and was likeing it. at the time i was in a college sport where my weight was a factor. so that was the whole idea. lost the weight and turn it into muscle get rid of the fat. this didt happen. i did get strong and cut but i got fat as hell. how i was at 157lbs at the end of the summer i was 202. at this point im at 185lbs and a college athlete. "off season" i really want to lose 20 lbs to get to my old weight. what my question is, is does anyone think that DNP is going to be something that could help me. im kinda lost guy if you could give me back some info you would be helping me out alot.
    Just some advice, you'll get more replies and answers to your question if you put this in a new thread and not someone else's. As for your answer, I wouldnt resort to DNP if I were you. How's your diet and cardio routine? I think a simple ECY with good cardio and diet will get you where you want. DNP is some serious stuff!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information