bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Talking Var is great!!!!!!!

Im starting my third week with anavar and test e and my results with var is great and i dont think the test kick in yet, maybe the end of this week.
    Im only taking 20mgs of BTG var and 750mgs of test e QV. Everyone i talk to on this site told me im wasteing my time with only 20mg of var and to take 50mgs. I feel great with only 20mg. Ill let you guys know how my cycle goes............

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    yup, im in my 3rd week of var and test cyp. im taking 75mgs of var and 600 mgs of test. fricken unbelieveable pump and my strength is great. five weeks to go with the var. pissa! good luck with yours partnaa!

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Good job! How about some stats? Starting weight and current weight? How much fo a strength increase?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Very nice to hear. Please keep us updated. I will be using var to finish up my summer cycle for 10 weeks somewhere in the 40-60mg a day range. Will be my first var so I am excited to see how it works when added to test/eq.

bigwill485 is offline Junior Member
    Stats i was 185lbs 5"10 14% bf and this is my third cycle.. Now im into the cycle 3 weeks and im 193 11%bf and im mad veiny and pumps are great

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good bigwill!

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    i'm running a low dose var only cycle now myself..i race bicycles and was looking for something just like var as a "perfomance enhancer/training aid". tis is first ever cycle and i'm doing only 10mg a day, and more on race days 20 or 30.as a cyclist i am trying to keep my weight down as much as possible...i weigh 198#'s. so that's a disadvantage any time we hit the hills...wahwah i know! back to the gear i noticed some minor strength gains...but a lot of promise. i am going to start running 40mg ed though. what type of var do you use? i've got bd. i plan on mixing some test in when i do another cycle....still low dose though.hahaha!

Thread Information