Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

My first DNP journey.

Today nov 3 will be my first crack at dnp . i have been studying other dnp journals and would like to thank all who have contributed and shared their experiences. thanks leanmeout, invid, matrix 78 to name a few. I will be doing it all throughout my pct.

Planning on a long low dose cycle. all throughout my pct. well i will see how well my body reacts. Will be taking it at 7-8 pm so will be sweating at bedtime rather than during the day. will try to do light cardio(30 mins) and quick session hitting the weights.

i will be taking multivitamins, vit c, vit e, taurine, potassium and maybe throw in some v8. ...........and so it begins

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Good luck bro, my DNP should be arriving tomorrow Gonna start it on Monday, planning the first 3 days on 200mg to see how i react then i will probably up it to 400mg for a further 9 days. DNP seems to be getting more popular now doesnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Good luck bro, my DNP should be arriving tomorrow Gonna start it on Monday, planning the first 3 days on 200mg to see how i react then i will probably up it to 400mg for a further 9 days. DNP seems to be getting more popular now doesnt it?
    yup yup it is getting popular, i guess people are starting to realize that if taken properly it can be safe. of course you also have to do your homework/research and always lkeep an eye on how well your body copes and reacts to the substance.

btw i will see how my body reacts to 200mg, i may be tempted to veer away from my long, low-dose cycle. will see

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    yup yup it is getting popular, i guess people are starting to realize that if taken properly it can be safe. of course you also have to do your homework/research and always lkeep an eye on how well your body copes and reacts to the substance.

btw i will see how my body reacts to 200mg, i may be tempted to veer away from my long, low-dose cycle. will see
    best way mate, see how your body reacts, ive done a ton of reading up over the past few months, alot of people are using it. the only downfall is that now alot of people are using it there is bound to be ONE person who f*cks up and messes themselves up.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    good luck, this should be another good one to red

Day 2

I will be taking my 2nd doese tonite at around 8pm. as for my general feeling today, i really cannot tell. was in my ofc today and felt fine (air-con was freezing) i guess thats a good thing. I felt unusually hot though when i wasnt in an air-conditioned room. cant tel if i feel anything at all, maybe still to early. will update you guys tonite after my 2nd dose.

how you gettin on bro? u should be feeling the effects now...

Day 3

im on my 3rd day, i will be taking dose 3 tonite. still cant tel whether i am really feeling anything or just imagining it. I havent broken a sweat but ihave to admit that i feel quite hot. i also noticed that i had a VERY difficult time waking up in the AM last 2 days hence no am cardio

my diet has been fine, hit the weights last night and it was fairly ok. wondering if i should already be feeling the full blown effects of dnp ?

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    They say you will feel it especially on the fourth day. Are you using -H-'s DNP ?

im on my 3rd day, i will be taking dose 3 tonite. still cant tel whether i am really feeling anything or just imagining it. I havent broken a sweat but ihave to admit that i feel quite hot. i also noticed that i had a VERY difficult time waking up in the AM last 2 days hence no am cardio

my diet has been fine, hit the weights last night and it was fairly ok. wondering if i should already be feeling the full blown effects of dnp?
    you should "start" feeling 200mg at about day 4 or 5, you max your blood levels around day 15 i belive if you stay at 200mg
    i'm in my 2nd cycle and took my 2nd dose of 400mg i feel it about 1hr or less after i take it you'll continue to get hotter with every progresive dose

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    They say you will feel it especially on the fourth day. Are you using -H-'s DNP?
    yes i am using -h-'s dnp .

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    good luck spoon. Ill be following this closely

Noticed something interesting, although i am not sweating yet, i noticed that my urine always has a light yellowish tint to it no matter how much water i drink. anyone else notice this?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    thats not the only thing that will have a yellow tint to it

Yea and by the way i wanted to post this maybe itll help you some :
    Since some guys have been playing around and disrespecting DNP and then griping to the forums about the painful results, we need to make this VERY specific and VERY correct so that people won't keep jumping for DNP out of curiosity, or without the willpower they need to operate this respondibly. So here are my experienced guidelines to using it the RIGHT way.

FIRST GUIDLINE: Dosing. Use ONLY 200mg a day for the first four days. I don't care that you don't "feel" anything yet and you wanna bump it up. DNP accumulates in the body, and not "feeling" something means NOTHING. It's there, and it's working (the effect on metabolism begins within two hours of the first dose!). Four days will let you test your tolerance: do you have an allergy? Does it give you a rash? etc.
    Only after those four days do you bump it up, by 200mg a day. The average dose is 400-600/day, and more than that gets a little severe. A full gram is the highest dose I've heard anyone use. I've used that much, and it's hell. I like to stay around 600 a day, which is HOT but safe and effective. Take caps even hours apart through the day, ending about 4-5 PM.

SECOND GUIDLINE...How to eat on DNP. This is purely personal experience, because some guys like to carb-deplete *before* using DNP (then eat carbs as usual while on), and other guys like a low-carb approach throughout. Both are fine. Using DNP is the only time that fructose is a desireable cutting carb, because it keeps the liver replentished. That reduces lethargy and spares muscle.
    Be aware that eating high-carb foods WILL increase the heat sensation within an hour, and last about 2 hours. That means don't eat carbs before bed unless you want those night sweats to be even WORSE.
    Personally, I ate whatever the hell I wanted! IHOP, chinese, fajitas...Yes, I burned hot, but I still lost 1.5 pounds every 2 days. Keep protein HIGH for muscles' sake, and try it yourself.
    Foods I suggest including:
    Blueberry yogurt. Blueberries are excellent antioxidants, and yogurt cultures help with digestive function, gas, and stool consistency (disgustingly soft stools are common during DNP).
    Oregano-based foods. Oregano is perhaps one of the most potent antioxidants around,a nd one spoonful counts as a vegetable serving.
    Pineapple - I've found that pineapple helps alleviate those "DNP Blues". The fructose helps, and pineapple enzymes aid in protein digestion.
    V8 - one 12-ounce can supplies six servings of veggies, concentrated as an excellent source of antioxidants, lycopene, and recovery of electrolytes.
    Oatmeal - high-fiber foods are necessary. You'll find out why around, oh, day 5 or so. Trust me.

THIRD GUIDELINE...Supplements and DNP. I suggest:
    ECA - DNP is not a stimulant. To keep energy high and aid in fat loss, use an ECA. Some advisors suggest that regular ephedrine is preferable to norephedrine because of the more direct "hit" of energy.
    Prohormones - perfectly fine on DNP. I used 1-AD just to help keep strength and muscle up, and it worked fine. No problems here. You won't GROW muscle on DNP, but it'll help with strength and protection.
    Obvious stuff - multivitamin, ZMA, etc.
    Biotest PowerDrive - No, I'm not pimping Biotest. But PowerDrive is an excellent pre-workout mixture that actually works. Plus it's low-carb (only 15 calories total), so it won't cause carb-heat in the middle of your workout.

Antioxidants - I'm giving my own personal list, and why I use them:
    Alpha Lipoic Acid - aids in fat management and blood sugar, and an excellent antioxidant.
    Grape seed extract
    Syntrax Radox
    Green Tea
    Inositol - mood enhancement, antioxidant, and muscle support. 1 gram/3x day
    Ellagic acid - protects cell DNA/RNA from damage by free radicals, and may even atack cancerous cells. 400mg/twice a day
    Fruit antioxidants - beyond-a-century's powder of high-potency natural fruit anti's. 1 gram, 2-3x day.
    Trimethylglyceine - antioxidant, helps move fat and blood lipids into the liver and out of the body. 500mg, 2x day.
    Vitamins E and C

Supplements NOT to use:
    Any medications that suppress energy. No allergy meds, antidepressants, muscle relaxers, or beta blockers. DNP will have you low as it is; don't worsen your body's energy by taking something that suppresses you further.

DRUGS - Sheesh, you'd think I wouldn't have to mention this, but two idiots in particular (right here on this forum) recently affirmed that some people still just don't get it. NO alcohol (not even "moderate"), NO ecstasy, NO GHB, etc. If you don't have the willpower to forego these habits, DNP is not for you.
    FOURTH GUIDELINE...working out on DNP. Keep lifting short, 30-40 minutes. DNP works very well, causing your body to use 150% or more the calories per action you'd normally use. That means DON'T try to repeat your usual workouts. Drop to moderate weights, 8-12 reps, not to failure, and with plenty of walking rest between sets. You are NOT going to grow muscle on DNP, so don't use your usual heavy routine. Since DNP can cause light-headedness and heat dizzyness, you have my permission to skip squats in favor of leg presses this time.

Cardio is a controversial one. My advice - do NOT do cardio on high doses of DNP (600mg or more). It's dangerous and counterproductive. Below that amount, some cardio is fine, but keep it to 20 minutes and not at full-gallop. Remember, DNP will drain water from your quickly, causing you to leech out minerals, vitamins, and salts. Don't overdo it.

During exercise, consume at least 1 liter of water per 30 minutes of work, whether you're thirsty or not. DNP is evil in the way it blunts thirst, while at the same time doing the cruel trick of bloating your body with water WHILE dehydrating you from water in your organs. MAKE yourself drink. Always folllow DNP exercise with antioxidants, carbs, and this is a good time to use your multivitamin.

Don't feel embarrassed about poor workouts. Just this morjning I did a workout with a whopping nine sets (wimp!) before calling it quits. Listen to your body, and let it tell you when enough's enough; don't guage workouts by what you *usually* can do otherwise.

Here's my research. This is AMAZING! Not only has not a single test found it to be carcinogenic, but test after tyest after test find that DNP actually ATTACKS cancer cells, and helps anti-cancer medications work better, and helps anti-leukemia medications work without destroying cell DNA, and suppresses tumor growth by 20-50%.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Yea and by the way i wanted to post this maybe itll help you some :
    Since some guys have been playing around and disrespecting DNP and then griping to the forums about the painful results, we need to make this VERY specific and VERY correct so that people won't keep jumping for DNP out of curiosity, or without the willpower they need to operate this respondibly. So here are my experienced guidelines to using it the RIGHT way.

FIRST GUIDLINE: Dosing. Use ONLY 200mg a day for the first four days. I don't care that you don't "feel" anything yet and you wanna bump it up. DNP accumulates in the body, and not "feeling" something means NOTHING. It's there, and it's working (the effect on metabolism begins within two hours of the first dose!). Four days will let you test your tolerance: do you have an allergy? Does it give you a rash? etc.
    Only after those four days do you bump it up, by 200mg a day. The average dose is 400-600/day, and more than that gets a little severe. A full gram is the highest dose I've heard anyone use. I've used that much, and it's hell. I like to stay around 600 a day, which is HOT but safe and effective. Take caps even hours apart through the day, ending about 4-5 PM.

SECOND GUIDLINE...How to eat on DNP. This is purely personal experience, because some guys like to carb-deplete *before* using DNP (then eat carbs as usual while on), and other guys like a low-carb approach throughout. Both are fine. Using DNP is the only time that fructose is a desireable cutting carb, because it keeps the liver replentished. That reduces lethargy and spares muscle.
    Be aware that eating high-carb foods WILL increase the heat sensation within an hour, and last about 2 hours. That means don't eat carbs before bed unless you want those night sweats to be even WORSE.
    Personally, I ate whatever the hell I wanted! IHOP, chinese, fajitas...Yes, I burned hot, but I still lost 1.5 pounds every 2 days. Keep protein HIGH for muscles' sake, and try it yourself.
    Foods I suggest including:
    Blueberry yogurt. Blueberries are excellent antioxidants, and yogurt cultures help with digestive function, gas, and stool consistency (disgustingly soft stools are common during DNP).
    Oregano-based foods. Oregano is perhaps one of the most potent antioxidants around,a nd one spoonful counts as a vegetable serving.
    Pineapple - I've found that pineapple helps alleviate those "DNP Blues". The fructose helps, and pineapple enzymes aid in protein digestion.
    V8 - one 12-ounce can supplies six servings of veggies, concentrated as an excellent source of antioxidants, lycopene, and recovery of electrolytes.
    Oatmeal - high-fiber foods are necessary. You'll find out why around, oh, day 5 or so. Trust me.

THIRD GUIDELINE...Supplements and DNP. I suggest:
    ECA - DNP is not a stimulant. To keep energy high and aid in fat loss, use an ECA. Some advisors suggest that regular ephedrine is preferable to norephedrine because of the more direct "hit" of energy.
    Prohormones - perfectly fine on DNP. I used 1-AD just to help keep strength and muscle up, and it worked fine. No problems here. You won't GROW muscle on DNP, but it'll help with strength and protection.
    Obvious stuff - multivitamin, ZMA, etc.
    Biotest PowerDrive - No, I'm not pimping Biotest. But PowerDrive is an excellent pre-workout mixture that actually works. Plus it's low-carb (only 15 calories total), so it won't cause carb-heat in the middle of your workout.

Antioxidants - I'm giving my own personal list, and why I use them:
    Alpha Lipoic Acid - aids in fat management and blood sugar, and an excellent antioxidant.
    Grape seed extract
    Syntrax Radox
    Green Tea
    Inositol - mood enhancement, antioxidant, and muscle support. 1 gram/3x day
    Ellagic acid - protects cell DNA/RNA from damage by free radicals, and may even atack cancerous cells. 400mg/twice a day
    Fruit antioxidants - beyond-a-century's powder of high-potency natural fruit anti's. 1 gram, 2-3x day.
    Trimethylglyceine - antioxidant, helps move fat and blood lipids into the liver and out of the body. 500mg, 2x day.
    Vitamins E and C

Supplements NOT to use:
    Any medications that suppress energy. No allergy meds, antidepressants, muscle relaxers, or beta blockers. DNP will have you low as it is; don't worsen your body's energy by taking something that suppresses you further.

DRUGS - Sheesh, you'd think I wouldn't have to mention this, but two idiots in particular (right here on this forum) recently affirmed that some people still just don't get it. NO alcohol (not even "moderate"), NO ecstasy, NO GHB, etc. If you don't have the willpower to forego these habits, DNP is not for you.
    FOURTH GUIDELINE...working out on DNP. Keep lifting short, 30-40 minutes. DNP works very well, causing your body to use 150% or more the calories per action you'd normally use. That means DON'T try to repeat your usual workouts. Drop to moderate weights, 8-12 reps, not to failure, and with plenty of walking rest between sets. You are NOT going to grow muscle on DNP, so don't use your usual heavy routine. Since DNP can cause light-headedness and heat dizzyness, you have my permission to skip squats in favor of leg presses this time.

Cardio is a controversial one. My advice - do NOT do cardio on high doses of DNP (600mg or more). It's dangerous and counterproductive. Below that amount, some cardio is fine, but keep it to 20 minutes and not at full-gallop. Remember, DNP will drain water from your quickly, causing you to leech out minerals, vitamins, and salts. Don't overdo it.

During exercise, consume at least 1 liter of water per 30 minutes of work, whether you're thirsty or not. DNP is evil in the way it blunts thirst, while at the same time doing the cruel trick of bloating your body with water WHILE dehydrating you from water in your organs. MAKE yourself drink. Always folllow DNP exercise with antioxidants, carbs, and this is a good time to use your multivitamin.

Don't feel embarrassed about poor workouts. Just this morjning I did a workout with a whopping nine sets (wimp!) before calling it quits. Listen to your body, and let it tell you when enough's enough; don't guage workouts by what you *usually* can do otherwise.

Here's my research. This is AMAZING! Not only has not a single test found it to be carcinogenic, but test after tyest after test find that DNP actually ATTACKS cancer cells, and helps anti-cancer medications work better, and helps anti-leukemia medications work without destroying cell DNA, and suppresses tumor growth by 20-50%.

thanks bro! that was defintely a good read, lots of useful information on dnp!

DNPFreak is offline New Member
    Since this is still an active thread, I figured I'd post my question here:

Is there any danger of performing oral sex or having oral sex performed on one while using DNP ? Also, as some have alluded to, ejaculation is yellowish while on DNP. Is this dangerous, especially if it enters a female (in the mouth, not in the vagina)?

Quote Originally Posted by DNPFreak
    Since this is still an active thread, I figured I'd post my question here:

Is there any danger of performing oral sex or having oral sex performed on one while using DNP? Also, as some have alluded to, ejaculation is yellowish while on DNP. Is this dangerous, especially if it enters a female (in the mouth, not in the vagina)?
    dont do it
    yes you'll shoot yellow (radioactive lookin) stuff all over and it will be of an unknown concentration and since most say DNP isnt so good for the girls that would be a bad thing, and i can only asume this stuff woudnt be to tasty

mista_liar is offline Associate Member

gf wants to try it but...

Why do they say dnp isn't good for women????

alot more info here incase anyone needs it http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

Quote Originally Posted by mista_liar
    Why do they say dnp isn't good for women????
    i havent got a clue its just what i've heard its best to try and search the females forum for DNP see what they have to say

day 4

On day four already. taking 4rth dose tonite. i can defintely feel the heat building up, its nothing uncomfortable but i defintely do not feel normal. at times i feel spaced out even lethargic but it aint too bad. Is it normal for me not to be sweating? havent broken a sweat since i started. My food intake has been very strict, even though im on dnp i want to maintain a good, clean diet so i can get better results.

btw i am attending a buds wedding tonite and its going to be outdoors and i will be wearing a suit, that should be interesting Will update you guys soon.

On day four already. taking 4rth dose tonite. i can defintely feel the heat building up, its nothing uncomfortable but i defintely do not feel normal. at times i feel spaced out even lethargic but it aint too bad. Is it normal for me not to be sweating? havent broken a sweat since i started. My food intake has been very strict, even though im on dnp i want to maintain a good, clean diet so i can get better results.

btw i am attending a buds wedding tonite and its going to be outdoors and i will be wearing a suit, that should be interesting Will update you guys soon.
    yeah i didnt sweat the first time for the first few days i just always felt calmy, then one night it was like sleeping in a pool

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    dont do it
    yes you'll shoot yellow (radioactive lookin) stuff all over and it will be of an unknown concentration and since most say DNP isnt so good for the girls that would be a bad thing, and i can only asume this stuff woudnt be to tasty
    When would I be able to engage in sexual activity (how many days after stopping)? I will probably doing 200 mg for 2 days, and then 400 mg for a week.

However, this is no problem with kissing/performing oral sex on someone while on DNP ?

When would I be able to engage in sexual activity (how many days after stopping)? I will probably doing 200 mg for 2 days, and then 400 mg for a week.

However, this is no problem with kissing/performing oral sex on someone while on DNP?
    it took between 1 to 2 weeks for everything to back to noraml colors for me, i gues when its not yellow anymore you should be "safe" and no i dont see any harm in doing anything the other way around

it took between 1 to 2 weeks for everything to back to noraml colors for me, i gues when its not yellow anymore you should be "safe" and no i dont see any harm in doing anything the other way around
    Alright, thanks a lot Matrix. BTW, your logs were/are very informative.

Couple last questions for anyone:

Is this vegetable glycerine synonymous with glycerol? I know glycerol=glycerin=glycerine, but what about vegetable glycerine?

Is this calcium pyruvate ok to consume instead of pyruvate? If so, in what doses should I take the Ca pyruvate?
    Last edited by DNPFreak; 11-06-2004 at 02:56 PM.

day 5

on day five already, taking 5th dose tonite. i defintely feel hot but as i said its not unbearable at all. i am certaqinly aware of the heat but like i said havent experienced the dreaded sweats as most members have experienced. i did 30 mins of am cardio, wasnt too bad.

im wondering if i should up my dose? is excessive sweating the only gauge to tell if the dnp is kicking in or should i be getting results with a long low dose cycle? im worried that i may be wasting my dnp by effectively keeping the dose low at 200mg ed?

check the site out i posted bro helps on doasge as well : http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

A 220lb man is 100kg exactly. This means that if he is a first time user of crystalline DNP then he should take 200mg per day. I suggest staying with this dose for at least 3 days to keep it safe, then slowly increase the dosage. 400mg/day can be used, but never take it all at once. Always split up the doses as far as possible, so for 400mg/day that would mean taking 1 200mg capsule every 12 hours. Only on rare occasions should someone attempt 600mg/day with the crystalline capsules unless it’s used by a very experienced user and all the vital signs are closely monitored.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    check the site out i posted bro helps on doasge as well : http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

A 220lb man is 100kg exactly. This means that if he is a first time user of crystalline DNP then he should take 200mg per day. I suggest staying with this dose for at least 3 days to keep it safe, then slowly increase the dosage. 400mg/day can be used, but never take it all at once. Always split up the doses as far as possible, so for 400mg/day that would mean taking 1 200mg capsule every 12 hours. Only on rare occasions should someone attempt 600mg/day with the crystalline capsules unless it’s used by a very experienced user and all the vital signs are closely monitored.
    crystalline is super potent just aobut everyone here if we're all using the same Labs DNP has the dry stuff not the crystal

Alright, thanks a lot Matrix. BTW, your logs were/are very informative.

Couple last questions for anyone:

Is this vegetable glycerine synonymous with glycerol? I know glycerol=glycerin=glycerine, but what about vegetable glycerine?

Is this calcium pyruvate ok to consume instead of pyruvate? If so, in what doses should I take the Ca pyruvate?
    It seems as though the links become edited, which is always nice...

The vegetable glycerine = http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=3277

and the Calcium Pyruvate: http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=3161

The same questions still apply, but I think the Calcium Pyruvate is the one to go with.

day 6

I have decided to up my dose. from day 6 onwards, i will be taking 400mg ed in split doses. first at 8am, 2nd 8pm. i will update you on how my body reacts tothe increased dosage. at 200mg it was no sweat, easily maneagable and i might have been wasting my limited caps on a low dose.

did i do the right thing in splitting the doses as opposed to taking it all at once?

ive never felt hotter! i also feel more lethargic today than the previous 5 days. is this attributable to the increase in dosage? i have also noticed my midsection getting leaner. never seen it this lean but then again, it might be me imagining

i did that for a day or so when i did my first cycle then i jsut started taking the full 400mg in one does

i did that for a day or so when i did my first cycle then i jsut started taking the full 400mg in one does
    would you say that you got the same results as splitting em up? Imho i would rater take em all at once in the evening so i would get the majority of the sweats at night, am i making any sense?

yeah tahts what i did, i did the split thing to see how 400ish mg felt then went to just taking it at night, ohh and when you doo grab about 3 or 4 beach towls from the closet you'll be needing them through out the night

yeah tahts what i did, i did the split thing to see how 400ish mg felt then went to just taking it at night, ohh and when you doo grab about 3 or 4 beach towls from the closet you'll be needing them through out the night
    that i dont mind! I will do this split dosing for 2 more days, see how i fare then do the single 400mg doses. will update you guys soon.

good luck

took my 2nd dose at 8pm, total of 400mg today! yeah baby i feel the heat and now thats what im talking about. nothing unbearable but defintely there. its a great feeling, at least i know the dnp is raging through my system. thank god for air-conditioning. i felt clammy all day but what is weird is that i still havent gotten the dreaded sweats. i dont think i will but hell i aint complaining.

i am wondering if dnp should give me same results being that i am not sweating? i also lost around 3.5 lbs of pure fat, midesction defintely leaner. will update you guys tom.

It seems as though the links become edited, which is always nice...

The vegetable glycerine = http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=3277

and the Calcium Pyruvate: http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=3161

The same questions still apply, but I think the Calcium Pyruvate is the one to go with.
    thats what i got, i'll start using it today and see how it helps if at all...

Good to see its going well , another good fat burner is Test. + Clen

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information