Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member

Its about that time! Messys DNP Diary!

Hey everyone!

Right, so as some of you may know, im on a "journey" at the moment, which started last month. The whole thing was basically for me to improve myself, in the physical sense and mental.

I have lost 13lbs so far, dropping bf only. Retaining all my strength, completely naturally. I said at one point i will be doing a stint of DNP , well... Its about that time!

This is how it will go...

Day one - 200mg 8pm
    Day two - 200mg 8pm
    Day three - 200mg 8pm - This is where i will see how im effected and decide to up the dose.
    Day four - Assuming everything is ok i will be doing 400mg 8pm
    Day five - 400mg 8pm
    Day six - 400mg 8pm
    Day seven - 400mg 8pm
    Day eight - 400mg 8pm
    Day nine - 400mg 8pm
    Day ten - 400mg 8pm
    Day eleven - 400mg 8pm
    Day twelve 600mg 8pm

This is ALL subject to change, ofcourse everyday i will be looking to see how it effects me. Changing if need be, i will not hesitate to stop if its doing me harm.

I also have until the end of the month off from work... so... all i will be doing for the next few weeks is going down the gym, eating, sleeping.

I will be taking the following supps

Vit C
    Vit E
    Vit B6
    Chromium
    Tonalin CLA - 500mg ED
    Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf
    Magnesium 1500mg ED
    May throw in some Hydroxycitric Acid to help with cravings too.

Im *hoping* for a weight loss of at least 10lbs.

My Diet is now sorted, i have carb depleted my body, my diet will consist of high protein foods. Im not gonna go too extreme on the diet, just keep it sensible.

I will be taking my first dose tonight 5/10/04. So im going to class the 6th, as my first day.

Each day i will update this to let you know how im getting on.

Wish me luck

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Good luck bro! Keep this thing updated

DNPFreak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Good luck bro! Keep this thing updated
    Absolutely. Wouldn't want to think you're dead . Good luck bro, I'll be following suit.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    good luck play it safe depending on how you react to 400mg i dont think that 600mg is needed at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    good luck play it safe depending on how you react to 400mg i dont think that 600mg is needed at the end

Yea i just through the 600mg in there for fun lol. I will keep you all posted!!!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Thanks for the details, I will be following this one. Keep checking your temp.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Thanks for the details, I will be following this one. Keep checking your temp.

No probs, I took my first 200mg capsule at 8pm tonight, i dont feel anything, and to be honest its far too quickly to tell anyway. I will see if anything happens tomorrow.

I will post tomorrow just to let you all know how im getting on too!

Im not ashamed to admit this but i was actually scared to take my first capsule! the whole hype and risks involved are high, but im keeping safe and doing it all properly.

thanks for the support everyone

Yeah Messy UK I know exactly what your talking about. I got a bottle, and I am scared to take the pill because of all the hype around DNP .

I dont think you should go 600mg. But other than that good luck.

Yeah Messy UK I know exactly what your talking about. I got a bottle, and I am scared to take the pill because of all the hype around DNP .

I dont think you should go 600mg. But other than that good luck.

Yea to be honest i doubt i will, 400mg is gonna be my limit i think. By the way its 1hour 35mins after my first does and i feel slightly warm... i dont know if this is the DNP.. but..?

I will fill you guys in tomorrow.

DAY 1!

Last night when i took the first capsule not alot happened, and to be honest i didnt expect much. I was slightly warmer than normal, my whole body was warm even with the window open in cold winter weather. Didnt have much trouble getting to sleep, today im not sweating and not feeling any different. So overall not much to report, no negetive sides so far. I will be taking the next one tonight at 8PM GMT. So i will fill you in!

Hey guys an update for you all... its still DAY 1. Just got back from the gym, had a shower. I got hot very quickly whilst doing cardio, was sweating about 5/6 mins into it. Im sitting down now and i feel warm but nothing major. Just bought 18 cans of tuna too! So thats my main protein source for the next week or so.

sounds good so far expect mild hot flashes anywhere form 30 to 2hrs after you take your dose for the first few days then the fire starts burning

DAY 2

Ok last night i was getting hot flashes, nothing major though. I was sweating beeds but im getting pretty clamy. Also i have been completely exhausted, woke up this morning with no energy what so ever. More to come ltr

Ok guys, its still DAY 2 and all day ive just felt "damp" lol, not been sweating too much, nothing thats too bad. Nothing excessive. Im doing another day at 200mg then taking another look at things, seeing how my body is reacting then i will up it to 400mg. On another note, ive just felt pretty ****ty all day, not alot of energy, i always wear sleevless tshirts down the gym and for the time being i dont think i will, my muscles are flat too.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro maybe you should split up your doeses, 200mg am, 200mg pm. im on day 6 and i have upped my dose to 400mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro maybe you should split up your doeses, 200mg am, 200mg pm. im on day 6 and i have upped my dose to 400mg.
    I will be upping my dose bro... I plan to take them in the evening, purely for the reason i wanna try and sleep through most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    I will be upping my dose bro... I plan to take them in the evening, purely for the reason i wanna try and sleep through most of it.
    i will do two more days of split doses then taking 400mg one dose. i defintely feel the dnp . the heat is good, least i know its working

i will do two more days of split doses then taking 400mg one dose. i defintely feel the dnp . the heat is good, least i know its working
    Yup well last night i started feeling the heat when i went to bed, i wasnt sweating too much but it deffinately got annoying. I will fill in my "Day 3" bit later on today

Ok its DAY 3. Last night was uncomfortable, didnt get to sleep easily, i was hot but nothing too major. I havent seen my weight yet, i doubt much has changed. Im having a hard time with my workouts too, i get fatigued easily now, i get very hot very easily. Just took tonights dose, about 15 mins ago. Tomorrow i will be upping the dose if everything is still ok...

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont recommend upping your doses at all!!! Speaking from experience I dont think it is wise to go over 200mg in the first week. You honestly have no idea how you will react until your blood levels reach 400-500mg around the 5-7 day mark. I was perfectly fine for the first 6 days but 7-9 kicked my ass. My temp went from 98 to 103 in a matter of 2 days. Trust me its really f*cking scary when your temp just continues to go up regardless of what you try to do to stop it. I highly recommend you stay at 200mg ED and monitor your temp religiously for the first week or so and then make a decision on adding another dose.

OK its DAY 4, last night wasnt too bad, again a bit clamy but nothing too bad, had the window wide open (middle of winter). Today has been fine, not been hot, im warm but not hot. I havent seen my weight loss yet, i will check it tomorrow and report back. Tonight i will be upping my dose to 400mg. In terms of what ive been eating, well to be honest i cooked some burgers and chips (fries whatever u yanks call em) and i only ate half of the meal, i just could eat the rest. I dont have a great deal of energy today either, i slept a whole 12 hours! Im off work till the end of the month so im hoping to get the most out of this cycle as possible.

OK guys, its still DAY 4, ive been in bed for over an hour and its now 1:20am. Ive decided to get out of bed and come onto the net for a bit, im very hot and its keeping me from getting to sleep. Its very uncomfortable and im very hot, i have a wet cloth next to me that i am wiping over my face alot to try and keep cool! Well, at least i know its working!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    OK guys, its still DAY 4, ive been in bed for over an hour and its now 1:20am. Ive decided to get out of bed and come onto the net for a bit, im very hot and its keeping me from getting to sleep. Its very uncomfortable and im very hot, i have a wet cloth next to me that i am wiping over my face alot to try and keep cool! Well, at least i know its working!

CHECK YOUR TEMP!! If you are really feeling the effects you need to be extra cautious with the BBT!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    CHECK YOUR TEMP!! If you are really feeling the effects you need to be extra cautious with the BBT!
    Temps are around 98, ive been monitoring them. Im fussy when i sleep and it usually takes me a few hours to fall asleep, the DNP just isnt helping.

you kinda get used to it. im on day 8 and had a hard time sleeping with my 1st 400mg dose, 2nd day is much better. i hate waking up though, so hard. havent done am cardio at all.

OK guys, its DAY 5. The only trouble im having is with sleeping, i take my dose at 8pm each night, and for about 5 hours i REALLY feel the effects, with sweating etc. Then after that it seems ok, during the day im ok. I dont sweat that much during the day, only when i start to do anything intense, in terms of workouts i havent been going for 5 days, ive been taking it easy, ive been going on walks... which is good, i walk around 2/3 miles... and its really cold here so im not getting too hot when i do. I have flashes every so often during the day, but nothing too often. Im going to weigh myself tonight and see how much ive lost, if anything!

Still DAY 5.

Just went to the shop to do some food shopping... big mistake. I walked down there and was fine... i was cool and not sweating. I entered the shop and saw MASSIVE ques, still i kept my calm and collected my shopping... i started to que up and i must of picked the slowest line, i was getting hotter and hotter, i was sweating all over by now, i got to the check out, paid for my stuff. I bagged it all up, bagged up two bottles of pepsi and the bag split, went over the floor. So, i picked them up and put them in another bag, which split. I was hot and very very frustrated by now. The assistant picked them up and bagged everything up for me. I walked out with my stuff and went home, which is where i am now. This has been the most stressful part of my DNP stint so far.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    that sounds halarious- but i'm sure it wasnt for you...lol
    thanks for keeping such a detailed journal- i'm planning on running DNP in the near future- and this thread will be a lot of help.
    peace
    zx

Still DAY 5.

Just went to the shop to do some food shopping... big mistake. I walked down there and was fine... i was cool and not sweating. I entered the shop and saw MASSIVE ques, still i kept my calm and collected my shopping... i started to que up and i must of picked the slowest line, i was getting hotter and hotter, i was sweating all over by now, i got to the check out, paid for my stuff. I bagged it all up, bagged up two bottles of pepsi and the bag split, went over the floor. So, i picked them up and put them in another bag, which split. I was hot and very very frustrated by now. The assistant picked them up and bagged everything up for me. I walked out with my stuff and went home, which is where i am now. This has been the most stressful part of my DNP stint so far.

Still DAY 5.

i did that once, got in the slowest line when i just wanted to get out.. the more PO'd i got the hotter i got and i jsut stearted dripping sweat, it was not a fun time i'm sure the ppl could see me turning red

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    that sounds halarious- but i'm sure it wasnt for you...lol
    thanks for keeping such a detailed journal- i'm planning on running DNP in the near future- and this thread will be a lot of help.
    peace
    zx
    No probs bro, i wanna detail everything, not just how the nights go, i wanna show all aspects! Its not something to be taken lightly mate. Well hope you are enjoying the diary. More to post later.

Just an update for DAY 5. Its 4 hours since i took my dose, im hot, just sitting here surfing the net, wont go to bed for an hour or two. I can feel even walking to the kitchen makes me sweat... this stuff is really kicking in! Didnt get a chance to weigh myself... let you know tomorrow!

I wonder if the more you sweat the more you loose the fat.

I wonder if the more you sweat the more you loose the fat.
    i was wondering the same thing. is sweating an indicative measure of how effectively dnp is working? i dont really sweat but i feel hella hot all day.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    i was wondering the same thing. is sweating an indicative measure of how effectively dnp is working? i dont really sweat but i feel hella hot all day.
    I would say no. Durin the summer, my friend and I did similar cycles of dnp at the same time and we worked together so we could see how the other reacted. He was sweating like no tomorrow. His clothes were totally soaked from head to toe. I just had alittle sweat under my arm pits and the neckline. We had similar loses in weight, however.

Hey everyone! We are now on DAY 6, last night was pretty much the same as the others. I went to bed at 12, woke up at 2:45am, was up for about 15/20mins then got to sleep. It seems almost ritual now, its been happening for a few days in row. Also, i dont know if anyone has noticed this but i feel sick... ONLY when i wake up at the 2am times... throughout the day, even the night im fine. Its just at arounf 2am i feel sick.... just the feeling in my stomach, weird? Im feeling ok right now, the window is full open, its freezing in my house!

UPDATE on the 74 day Journey
    Hey guys some of you may of heard about a thread in the lounge, it was of me setting a target for me to get myself into shape... just looking the best i have ever looked.

Its been cut short!!! Things are bad at home at the moment and i had quite an emotional phone call with my dad. He is coming to pick me up next saturday and we are gonna spend the weekend with each other. Which should be nice... hope to god all signs of DNP are cleared by then!!!

Hey all, its still DAY 6. I just got back from the gym, i lasted 20 mins then i gave up, i have no energy at all. I have lost a total of 3lbs. Which, i consider to be good considering im half way through, and havent reached the limit yet. Another 6 days to go, im confident i will succeed with my goal of losing 10lbs.

Update for DAY 7, last night was by far the worst night so far, i was sweating alot, not enough to change the sheets... but alot more than the other nights. Again for some reason i got the same sick feeling when i woke up at around 2am-ish. Havent checked if i lost anything last night. Today has been fine, mind you all ive been doing is sleeping, and eating. I ate soup earlier, which was nice too. My cal intake cant be more than 2000/2500 at the moment, so hopefully over the next few days i should lose a fair bit of weight!

Will let you know how i get on tonight.

[B]Hey all, took my dose about 5 hours ago, its 1am here in the UK. I couldnt sleep at all, mouth was dry and i was just irritated. I got an urge for some Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate... i gave in... im sitting here in the dark with my laptop eating chocolate. Im actually feeling a lil better! Lol!

[B]Hey all, took my dose about 5 hours ago, its 1am here in the UK. I couldnt sleep at all, mouth was dry and i was just irritated. I got an urge for some Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate... i gave in... im sitting here in the dark with my laptop eating chocolate. Im actually feeling a lil better! Lol!
    haa those mid night off the wall cravings are the worst, i think its part wanting carbs and part trying to find a way to get rid of the sore dry throt... i got up one night at like 2AM and had to have a bowl of ice cream... it was like sneeking in to the kitchen getting it then sitting in my room in the dark eating it was just wierd but i had to have haha

DAY 8 Updates, right well last night a few hours after my dose i got a headache and ive had it ALL day today... doubt its connected to the DNP . Saying this it seems unusual, see how it goes over the next few days. I have also developed a cold, ive had the window wide open and the weather here is freezing. Ive also found that i sweat alot less if my dose is taken at 8PM and i do not go to bed till 2AM. Between these hours i seem to feel the front of the heat, during the day its more than ok, at times even having to shut the window as im cold. Im on my 8th day, got a few more to go so i will let you know how i get on.

Weight loss check tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information