T MONTANA is offline New Member

Exclamation Sus for hair-line rather than Enan

ive been swayed in the direction of sus instead of enan as ive heard enan is much harder on the hair line. im hoping that sus is a little if not more forgiving in this respect. i might be prone to mpb as my father is quite thin on top though in mid fifties, however i heard it follows ur mothers brothers, that is if she has any,and i hope this is true cause my uncles dad was bald as a coot but they have full heads of hair and in their forties.
    i know u could take finasteride or even durasteride to combat this but i was wanting to add deca in with this cycle to spead up and solidify my gains and i understand this would be a no no as deca and finsteride or dura are bad when mixed and could really accelerate the hair falling out.
    im not receeding at the minute and have a full head of hair at 26 and i WANT to keep it for as long as i can can anyone wiser tell me if i should go a head with Sus & deca or go Sus & dbol and use durasteride.

please help
    Last edited by T MONTANA; 03-30-2005 at 10:59 AM.

cmon bros gis a hand

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    test is test. It doesn't matter what kind you use. The difference is how fast it is released. Hairline will suffer the same effects.

I'm not positive (you could search) but I think I have heard from good sources that deca is not helped by a dht inhibitor but it really doesn't accelerate effects of hairloss if you are using one to combat test related hairloss. deca will cause hairloss for some individuals. I personally will never use it for that reason.

The better option I think is the test/dbol . Using dbol for 4 weeks as a kick start only and, I would go with the test e.

I did a 16 week dbol/teste/eq cycle last year and had no loss while taking avodart/dutasteride. You should try proscar first (5mg- break into 4 peices and take 1 per day - 1.25 mg) and stay on it. Has a very good safety record in even ten year studies. If you are worried about the price go to the link in the upper right hand corner and you could order the liquid version pretty cheap. Also I would recommend minoxidil 5% twice per day. Its a pain in the butt to get used to, but after a while it becomes a habbit like brushing your teeth. Using both magnify's your results.

cheers sp9 are u prone to mpb by the way?
    i'd prefer test e cause theres less injections involved. wouldnt droppin the deca mean less chance of keepin the gains? if it was only test and dbol couldi expect tokeep much provided i did proper pct?

just wonderingif i wanted to helpkeep gainds is it feasible to add say 4wks of Oral Turinabol at the end to harden up say week 12-16or 10-14??

ps SP9 HOW MUCH DID U GAIN ON THAT CYCLE AND HOW MUCH DID U KEEP??

sp9
    I found adding the EQ helped harden gains and make them last. I gained about 20lbs. For up to 4 months after I as still hitting the weights and diet hard so I barley lost any. But I was in grad school and it caught up to me. Diet fell apart, workouts got scarce. I am out now and just got my diet back in shape for the entire month of march.

Going to try again starting tomorrow. I still have much more strength then when I started last year but I am hoping this time around I keep the diet and workouts in check for good. I was going through the 3 hardest classes in my program. Also impacted my sleep and even my performance at work.

im wondering if adding the oral-turinabol would help harden the gains as well, i would prefer this to the eq as eq requires freq injections. my only worry would be that after doing 4 wks of the dbol and then starting another say four weeks of turinabol at the end of the cycle would that be hard on my liver orv would it have had enough time to recuperate??
    for durasteride how long did u run it -from start of cycle to end of pct??
    are u prone to mpb SP9??

sp9
    yes I'm prone. I have used a dht inhibitor 7 years daily. Not just while messing with this stuff. I have pretty much halted my natural loss and look the same as I did back then. Switched to avodart the end of 2002 and have been taking it daily since then.

You could get EQ that is dosed 200mg per milieter (QV) or some ugl's have 300 mg per mililiter. Then you could inject it just twice a week. If you use test e or c instead of sust then you could mix the eq and test and do a total of two shots per week) Frequent injects only happen if you have low dose say 50mg per ml.

Don't know much about turniabol. I am using TEST/EQ starting today for 16 weeks (dbol as s kickstart for 4 weeks). I loved EQ last time. This time in addition I am going to run var the last 10 weeks at about 50mg to see how it helps at the end of a cycle.

Thread Information