ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

burn, sweat, and dnp wet

This will be my first DNP cycle. I will take 200mg days 1-4 then I will up the dose to 400mg days 5-10. This of course is assuming I feel comfortable with the dose @200mg and don't have any allergic reactions. For no reason will I up the dose to 600mg on my first cycle. These are powder generation II caps with 200mg quercetin (antioxidant/antihistamine). I have done alot of research for this and still have a little anxiety but for the most part I feel its safe when taken in reasonable dosages and when you can listen to your body.

Supplements:vitamin C multi-vitamin
    vitamin E EC(no a)
    ALA benydrl
    B6 B12
    Taurine Copenhagen

Beverages: (daily)
    2-3 gal. water
    2 servings V8 juice
    Tea

Meals: (same all cycle)
    1.6 scrambled egg whites/+2whole
    1 ham steak
    1 serving oats
    2.1/3Lb 95% lean ground beef
    w/onions and green peppers
    3.LARGE bowl fruit
    3 egg whites
    4.1/3Lb chopped sirlion patty
    veggies
    5.PWO shake
    6.1 1/2 chicken breasts
    baked patato(heat permitting)
    7.1/2 chicken breast
    bowl of fruit
    I will take my 200mg dose with breakfast. I will take a benydryl at night before bed and vitamins twice a day. With all that said...... LETS GET IT ON!
    Last edited by ddoublevision; 11-16-2004 at 02:47 AM.

DAY 1 200mg 231 Ibs.

When I decided to write this I was already on day 2, so lets recap day 1. I meant to take my dose with breakfast but after a little hesitation on my part I ended up taking it with meal #2. I was a little nervous but I have done my homework and feel good about. Of course nothing happened after taking the little yellow devil but maybe I was half expecting some weird phenomenon to come over me. I work 11pm-7am as a hotel night auditor and its winter out here in the midwest so I believe this is the perfect senario to start. I had the air condition on low(always do-I am naturally hot) but did'nt notice anything all throughout the night. At one point I thought I might be having a heat "flash"(15-30 seconds of heat) but it might have been my mind playing tricks. My workout went fine but I thought I was breathing a little bit heavier than most days - but all in all it went good. Sleeping went well also, the benydrl is really lights out. I had to get up to piss about 4 times during the night from all the water I'd been drinking. At one point I had to get out of the covers and lay on top of them because I was kinda hot but that could be written off as normal because I am generally a hot person. All in all day one was mostly normal(except for the pissing every 10-20 minutes) and I have no discomfort or sides.
    Last edited by ddoublevision; 11-17-2004 at 12:06 AM.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    good luck bro, finally took the plunge. make sure to pay attention to how your body feels. monitor your temp and Blood pressure regularly. if you exhibit any questionable symptoms then stop immediately. happy cycle bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    good luck bro, finally took the plunge. make sure to pay attention to how your body feels. monitor your temp and Blood pressure regularly. if you exhibit any questionable symptoms then stop immediately. happy cycle bro!
    Thanks. I will get a thermometer tomorrow on the way home from the gym, problem is with the blood pressure. I guess I will go to the grocery store and do it. My arm barely fits into the hole so I am not sure how accurate it is but its the best I can do for now.

Day 2 200mg 229Ibs

Well the second day is now in the books and can't say I have been too uncomfortable yet. My work shift went alright although I did notice a little labored breathing. I found myself taking deep breaths every so often. I felt slightly warmer than usaul but not warm enough to come to the conclusion that it was the dnp causing this. The only thing I did'nt like was the fact that I felt like I was spacing out frequently. I work long boring nights so it is quite easy to do but this was worse than normal. All in all no complaints. Everything is still comfortable and my workout went fine. I slept very good, probably because of the benydrl, but still had to piss about 6 times during the night. I can't wait til 400mg time so I can get some definate sides and know its working. I'll probably regret saying that later but you know how it goes. By the way I started dieting down from 240, starting the dnp at 231. The scale at the gym said 229Ibs. today but I really think it must be water fluctuation. My starting bodyfat% is ~13%. Day 2 went good!

Day 3 200 mg 228 1/2Ibs.

Day 3 is in the books. Everything went great - no sweats, no spacing off, no heavy breathing. My only gripe is I AM SO **** HUNGRY! Seriously, I was hungry before meals, during meals, and after meals. 1st thing I did after work was boil a Ib. of shrip and devoured them. Followed that off with a chicken sandwich. I need to get a grip on this hunger. After work I will go get some appitite surpressants. No workout today- it was my off day. I just went home and read a book for a few hours then went to bed. It was kind of warm out today and so was I(while trying to sleep that is). Nothing much else out of the ordinary. One more day @ 200mg then its time to ddouble the dose. I am ready for it! day 3 went well!

Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    Day 3 200 mg 228 1/2Ibs.

Day 3 is in the books. Everything went great - no sweats, no spacing off, no heavy breathing. My only gripe is I AM SO **** HUNGRY! Seriously, I was hungry before meals, during meals, and after meals. 1st thing I did after work was boil a Ib. of shrip and devoured them. Followed that off with a chicken sandwich. I need to get a grip on this hunger. After work I will go get some appitite surpressants. No workout today- it was my off day. I just went home and read a book for a few hours then went to bed. It was kind of warm out today and so was I(while trying to sleep that is). Nothing much else out of the ordinary. One more day @ 200mg then its time to ddouble the dose. I am ready for it! day 3 went well!
    i did not get food cravings, i always felt too lazy and tired to eat. sounds like your having a hell of a time on dnp , good for you bro keep us posted.

Thanks spoon, The cycle is really going well.

Day 4 400mg 227Ibs.

I weighed in at 227 today! Four pounds in 4 days, thats sweet! Work went fantastic, no sides at all. The hunger seemed to have subsided a bit(except I had a mad craving for chewy spree). I decided to take 400mg today instead of 200 because the dnp was gentle so far. Also I want to end the cycle in 9 days instead of 10 because thanksgiving will be here and I will be with family. Sweating balls at the dinner table sounds like a bad idea. Not that I have really sweat too much- in fact only during workouts. Speaking of workouts, my leg workout today did not go too well. I did 4 sets of squats then 4 sets of stiff legged deadlifts, 25 minutes of cardio then went home. It was hard to catch my breath after the squats. Sleep went prefectally fine, I took a full dose of benydrl(was taking 1/2 a dose) and was out. My abs look visibly leaner, my face is leaner, and my muscles are getting flat! I wonder if I am close to maxing out my blood levels? Anyways, so far so good! I plan on ending this cycle just in time to carb up during a thanksgiving feast!

I forgot to mention my temperature has been very erradic. After the gym it was 98.9 but 2 hours later it was 97.2? The highest it been has been 99.6, while the lowest its been was like 96.2(I think I did it after a drink of cole water )

Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    Day 4 400mg 227Ibs.

I weighed in at 227 today! Four pounds in 4 days, thats sweet! Work went fantastic, no sides at all. The hunger seemed to have subsided a bit(except I had a mad craving for chewy spree). I decided to take 400mg today instead of 200 because the dnp was gentle so far. Also I want to end the cycle in 9 days instead of 10 because thanksgiving will be here and I will be with family. Sweating balls at the dinner table sounds like a bad idea. Not that I have really sweat too much- in fact only during workouts. Speaking of workouts, my leg workout today did not go too well. I did 4 sets of squats then 4 sets of stiff legged deadlifts, 25 minutes of cardio then went home. It was hard to catch my breath after the squats. Sleep went prefectally fine, I took a full dose of benydrl(was taking 1/2 a dose) and was out. My abs look visibly leaner, my face is leaner, and my muscles are getting flat! I wonder if I am close to maxing out my blood levels? Anyways, so far so good! I plan on ending this cycle just in time to carb up during a thanksgiving feast!
    sounds like a plan bro! your face and abs are going to get leaner as you progress. youl be lifting your shirt and checking out the mirror 100x a day, beleive me bro. and expect your muscles to look dead flat by tom. overall seems like dnp is working great. cant wait to start my 2nd.

Thread Information