Freestyle76 is offline New Member

I'm so agggrivated

I'm a dick.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Get outta here.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-21-2004 at 08:45 PM.

You also broke the NUMBER 1 RULE!!!!!!

Nice knowing you.

~SC~

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    You research this site A LOT. Then surely you have read the sticky and all the threads strictly forbidding open source requests.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

Calm down, everyone.

Freestyle76 is offline New Member
    sorry, ive PM alot of peopel but never got any repsonse, so i just gave it a shot, geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle76
    sorry, ive PM alot of peopel but never got any repsonse, so i just gave it a shot, geez.

That is NOT what you do. How old are you "geez"?

~SC~

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    AHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

Here is a pm he sent me.

"oh u are so big bad and tuough..what a jerk, go shoot up on your roids"

You sir are the idiot who posted a stupid question. As well, LEARN HOW TO SPELL IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Think long and hard about that!

~SC~

workdude is offline Senior Member

mcvays1 is offline Junior Member
    Personally if someone called me an idiot for asking a question, stupid or not, I would probally stick up for myself to. Maybe not in that manner, but I would. I dont think there was much point in calling him an idiot, editing his post calling dick then suggesting banning him. He made a mistake. Just tell him his error and go on.

If you don't think a person with a FIRST POST requesting a source openly with an e-mail and the whole 9 yards is an idiot, well.....................

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by mcvays1
    Personally if someone called me an idiot for asking a question, STUPID OR NOT.
    I think he was just getting frustrated. But I just dont think its necessary to ban him, thats all.

I hear ya, but if you saw the nasty pm's I got, you'd probably agree w/me.

All good, no biggie in the big scheme of it all.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    but if you saw the nasty pm's I got, you'd probably agree w/me.
    I may agree with you if I saw the PMs he sent you, that he might of went a little overboard, yes. But as far as the "You sir are an idiot" line u started your first post with (which happened to be edited and deleted, so i cannot quote it), no. Replying to someone like that is like a slap in the face and he PMed you a...slap in the face and I think if people could see that also nasty post u made they wouldnt agree with u. So I still dont think banning him is the right resolution and I hope it doesnt happen, he was just looking to be helped, not called an idiot.
    Last edited by mcvays1; 11-22-2004 at 12:24 AM.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    I have pm'd a few mods but have done so with the utmost respect to the rules and for the fact that I'm still learning that most ??'s can be found by research. For a 2 post newb to get nasty w/ a mod spells attitude and maybe a little immaturity. I suggest you make some very formal apologies and have some respect for the folks who work their ass's off answering our questions. Common sense dude, no flame here, just apply the golden rule bro.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Oh by the way isnt a PM a PERSONAL message ? And not for everyone to be reading here.

Quote Originally Posted by General Patton
    I have pm'd a few mods but have done so with the utmost respect to the rules and for the fact that I'm still learning that most ??'s can be found by research. For a 2 post newb to get nasty w/ a mod spells attitude and maybe a little immaturity. I suggest you make some very formal apologies and have some respect for the folks who work their ass's off answering our questions. Common sense dude, no flame here, just apply the golden rule bro.
    He was very respectful in his PM to me...What mod are you talking about? Swole isn't a mod...

I don't get it...who are you talking about? What mod got a nasty PM or Flame?

Not me...

Quote Originally Posted by mcvays1
    Maybe not in that manner, but I would. I dont think there was much point in calling him an idiot, editing his post calling dick then suggesting banning him. He made a mistake. Just tell him his error and go on.

I edited his post...Swole E-mailed the mods to tell us that there was an open source question...so I came here and edited it....I never called that guy an idiot...or suggested banning him...I had to edit it to remove the thing he said that broke the rules...It's over. He was very respectful and thankful in his PM's and e-mails to me.

The editing thing I did was a joke...ok?

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Oh by the way isnt a PM a PERSONAL message ? And not for everyone to be reading here.

You're a TON of help to this board!

~SC~

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    He was very respectful in his PM to me...What mod are you talking about? Swole isn't a mod...

I don't get it...who are you talking about? What mod got a nasty PM or Flame?

Not me...

I edited his post...Swole E-mailed the mods to tell us that there was an open source question...so I came here and edited it....I never called that guy an idiot...or suggested banning him...I had to edit it to remove the thing he said that broke the rules...It's over. He was very respectful and thankful in his PM's and e-mails to me.

The editing thing I did was a joke...ok?
    My bad Hooker, should have opened my eyes.

Thread Information