Thread: sustanon

bstock1990 is offline New Member

sustanon

i was on sust for 5 weeks at 500mg per week ,i noticed great strengh gains and mild psychological rages no physical changes,i did not gain 1lbs ,my pumps after workout were great looked vascular and a bit leaner but no mass gain, i eneded up getting into a fight at a bar on the 5th week and broke my hand on the guy's skull from repeadinglly beating him, now cant work out and got off the cycle

my question is do i need to do a recovery cycle since i was on for only 5 and half weeks

and when should i start it

BAINETRAIN is offline New Member
    You should have finished up your cycle, 5 weeks is usless. Waste of cash.

smrock is offline New Member
    Yes you need to do pct. I would either do clomid or nolvadex . I always use clomid. If you do clomid you will need 36pills. 300mg1st day,100mg next ten days and 50mg the next ten days after then your done. But since you did sustanon250 will have to wait 3wks since your last shot to start the clomid. But if it was any other test then you would wait only 2wks. But sustanon has test decanoate which is a long ester so you have to wait just a little extra. Trust me bro you need post cycle.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    i broke my hand in the middle of my sust. cycle, i stayed on the cycle, and came back two weeks later and was lifting again. it hurt, but hey, i didn't waste my cycle.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bstock1990
    i noticed great strengh gains and mild psychological rages no physical changes
    Quote Originally Posted by bstock1990
    i eneded up getting into a fight at a bar on the 5th week and broke my hand on the guy's skull from repeadinglly beating him
    You seriously think that is a mild psycological rage? Maybe you shouldn't be on the juice at all until you calm down with more age.

Just my opinion.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    You seriously think that is a mild psycological rage? Maybe you shouldn't be on the juice at all until you calm down with more age.

Just my opinion.
    yeah, the only psychological change i had was that i was more likely to speak my opinion.

Thread Information