fabry is offline Senior Member

DNP: my experience...

hi guys, how are things?
    ive decided to try that sh!t and see what happened.

my dnp cycle will be:
    1-3 200mg ed (in the morning)
    4-10 400mg ed (half in the morning and half in the evening)

feb 2nd: BW is 86.5-87kg (not sure about bf%, but not too high for sure. my only "big" problem is the fat in the abs, triceps and rear delts area!)

did the 3 days carb deplete without any problem but yesterday (the 4th day, the last pre-dnp, in wich u have to do the mega-carb meal mid-afternoon for the t3 re-normalization phase), i thought i was going to puke (is this the way you say vomit). jesus, i was feeling so nauseated from all those carbs in one time... had to drink water and 40gr of fructose to reach the 250mg carbs!!!
    anyway, started to take all vits & mins since yesterday (vit C, vit. E, ALA, pot & mag, multivit with other anti ox's, calcium.. ah, taurine too!)... i went to toilet and piss was yellow and tought that was the reasono why people say they piss yellow while on dnp!
    takin all that caps/tabs drives me crazy.. 1 of this, 2 of that, 3 of those... why they dont make a mega-pill for dnp users?

this morning (# Day 1 #) i took 1st 10-15ml glycerol and all the other supps (that i split in 3 x days, except calcium that i take before bed alone) and then 200mg dnp... then went to toilet (an hour later): that was YELLOW bro's eheh!!!
    since today ive started to eat normal, but ill try to stay clean...
    dunno if im paranoic, but i feel a bit hot.. but it is probably my head...

now, ill be at the gym in 1hr and took ecy + tyrosine and will train legs (and maybe some light cardio... fast walking or cyclette).

will stay on 200mg for first 3 days, then proabably up to 400mg for 7 days (i have 17 pills total).

will let you know how it goes...

just this funny thing: this morning took dnp and then went back to bed for another hour... jesus, i felt so hot and i thought: this stuff is great! then i realized i was sleepiing with heavy pants!!!! lol

ciaoooooooooo!
    Last edited by fabry; 02-12-2005 at 05:20 AM.

im just back from the gym and really i sweat and now i feel like i have a light temperature, can it be dnp already or it is just my head? or maybe i have a flu...
    talk to ya tomorrow, after 2nd dose (200mg)
    bye

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    dnp makes you feel like you are sick. like a ****ty feeling aside from the lethargy.
    i dont know about a mega mid-day carb meal. just eat your bodyweight in carbs throughout the day and keep protein slightly higher with low fats, a tbsp of udo's choice or flax, and you should lose a great amount of fat. add in 1 fruit per day like pineapple and drink a can of v-8 juice ed. good luck and keep us posted.

thanks for you reply starkraven...
    actually im eating "dry" fruit for fatty acids, fruits (alternate bananas, apples and pineapple) and im trying to keep my diet balanced. i just dont eat carbs in evening to prevent bigger night sweats.
    we dont have v8 juice here in italy but im taking a supp with 400mg potassium + 300 magnesum 2 x day (and the banana contains potassium too).

# DAY 2 #

last night i sweat a lot, same as a flu/temperature. also couldnt fall asleep easily and woke up several times (for the sweats and coz i couldt keep my "water" eheh) and this morning i smell like a sheep!

this morning, i woke up with a "normal feeling".. not hot at all. drank some water and then had my supps, dnp (200mg) and breakfast!

6pm: im just back from the gym. i sweat a bit, but not like yesterday and in general i can say that i feel less sides! maybe yesterday it was just my head or maybe it's because it was first time and body react that way... dunno...

tomorrow it will probably be last day @ 200mg/ed and from sunday, if everything will be ok, ill up dosage @ 400mg/ed split in 2 doses...

# DAY 3 #

- 1 p.m.
    took my 3rd dose this morning but nothing strange so far.
    last night it was so difficult to fall asleep and i woke up couple of times for the sweats, but they were not as bad as first night.
    went out last night... it probably was my first friday night ever without drinking alchool (i just had orange juice and water). the only good thing about this it's that i saved a lot of money eheh...
    same will be tonite: out for clean (the most i can) dinner in a restaurant, but no wine and no alchool in bars and night club.
    going to the gym in a couple of hrs, and see how it goes there
    tomorrow i will definetly up dosage @ 400 mg (200 9 am and 200mg 8-9 pm) hoping next 7 days will bur this ****ty fat around my stomach and behind my triceps...

- 6 p.m.
    i went to the gym for a quick session: arms and 15-20mins cardio.
    the hot feeling was nothing special, but now, after the shower and relaxing for a while, i feel the light sensation of hot...
    hope this stuff works...

will let you know tomorrow what happens with 400mg!

# Day 4 #

today is the day!
    im taking 200mg now, 10 am, and another 200mg in the evening.
    yesterday evening was kinda strange: i didnt feel hot at all and last nite... no sweats!
    i was, and i am, a bit "scared" about the 400mg per day, but need to boost this short dnp cycle: i think 200mg wont do too much for me!

it's 10 p.m. and i took the other 200mg 2hrs ago and i start to feel it! i hope i can sleep a bit...

# Day 5 #

last night i woke up few times all wet and had to change couple of t-shirts!
    this morning it's ok... so, im gonna take my breakfast and 200mg of dnp.
    now i start to understand what some said about feeling lethargic...

# Day 6 #

i think im already gettin used to 400mg ed because i just have few sides couple of hours after i take dnp but all goes "away" in another 2-3 hours...
    last nite woke up only 1 times for sweats.
    this monring started to take ECY 2 x day (did only once a day till yesterday) and the lethargic feeling is almost gone!
    i wish i had more pills and continue the cycle for another 10 days, but it will stop on day 10.
    also, dont know if its me, but i dont loose so much fat as heard around here.. 2-2.5 lbs max so far....

# Day 7 #

just the time to complain and i got my lesson! yesterday (day 6), i took 2nd 200mg at around 9-10 pm, then went to sleep couple of hours later...
    i woke up i dont remember how many times! wet, wet and wet!!!
    i had no tshirt left to change aftyer 2-3 times and had to sleep nacked and i made sh!t of my bed sheets!

anyway, this morning took my 200mg at 10 am, this afternoon light cardio at the gym and 2nd dose at around 8-9 pm!

# Day 8 #

i could "copy and paste" what i wrote for day 7! big nite sweats!
    i highly recommend eca 2 x day (a.m. and early afternoon): it will really help you not to feel like sh!t!!!

_____
    ciao
    Last edited by fabry; 02-10-2005 at 12:29 PM.

bump

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    keep us posted.

^^^^^

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Post up brotha.

Bardiel is offline New Member
    Nice, I will be doing a 2nd cycle soon keep us updated

Bardiel

well, honestly i expected more fat loss!
    my arms looks pretty nice now but they are always the first to "cut" and i always have veins, even when i dont diet so...

i thought this sh!t (dnp ) was going to eliminate all (or most of) my stubborn in the stomach/abs area, but i think i need to do more!!!

im gonna do couple of sunbeds in the next days: this will help to eliminate extra water and will help look more defined too!

ciao
    Last edited by fabry; 02-12-2005 at 05:08 AM.

last 2 days: friday (day 9) and saturday (day 10).

ok, today is my last day on dnp .
    sides during nights of days 8 (thur nite) and 9 (last night, friday) where a little bit "lighter" than the previous days... and honestly i could sleep better and only woke up 1-2 times...
    i lost 4 lbs so far... but i expected more! maybe once dnp leaves my body, ill drop some water... and loose another lb!
    i wish i had more pills, to try, maybe, 600mg for 3-4 days!

today, saturday, is last day: im gonna take one cap now (12 am) and another one tonight when i come back home from disco (2-3 am). if i drink lot of water, i mean also when i go out, i dont feel so much hot!

dnp will leave my body in 4-5 days, so i will continue with a "clean" diet till next friday (maybe ill try to reduce carbs a little bit more), ill add some more cardio (probably morning on a empty stomach) and increase my workout intensity. i hope to reach the total of -6 lbs in less than 3 wks!
    ah, forgot to say that im 184 cm tall and my bodyweight was 86.5-87kg and yesterday i was 84.5!

hope this thread was and will be useful to everybody wants to try this stuff (and im glad 190 people so far read this thread)!

what i can say, iif you do, do it right: read, read and read, prepare all the stuff you need (vits & mins, supps, anti ox's, glycerol, water, diet, etc etc) and start easy, you can always up the dosages during the cycle!

good luck, talk to you soon when i start my 3rd cycle: prop/tren /winny, that should start in march!!!!

ciao!!!!
    Last edited by fabry; 02-12-2005 at 12:12 PM.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    bump for results

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    bump..any more results after excess water weight was lost? Some people drop an extra 5 pounds after DNP .

hi guys, sorry for beeing late...
    no, after the 5 days i stopped dno, i didnt notice any change...
    total fat loss was 4lbs, maybe 5, but i could achieve this in 4-6 wks with ggod diet and cardio... so i just hope that stuff didnt make sh!t inside me...

Thread Information