Thread: Current Cycle

smrock is offline New Member

Current Cycle

Hey whats up yall! I am new to this forum but if any of yall go on Superiormuscle yall will now me as the rock. Thats why my name on here says smrock for superiormuscle rock. I am recently doing a mild bulker right now.
    Wks1-16 Deca 300mgs/week first 6wks then I am going to bump it up to 600mgs/week.
    Wks1-16 Sustanon250 @ 750mgs/week
    I was taking dbol for 2wks but I had to back off cause my Bloodpressure started to raise a little and now it went down.
    My stats before the cycle was 5'9.5'' 192lbs. Its been about 5wks and I am at 203lbs right now. Before its all done I should be around 215-220lbs. I am not trying to cut at all so bf% I dont know. But when I started it was 10%. I will be cutting after this cycle. I will have pics real soon.

imann is offline Member
    If you are bulking then you should just run your deca at 600mg/week, with the sus at 750 you'll be fine. Also make sure you are eating enough.....good luck bro!

I am not taking dbol anymore bro. my body chemistry is different during the winter so thats why this time around the dbol made my bp go higher then it normally does. Oh trust me I eat enough. If you ever want to check out my diet go to superiormuscle.com and go to the nutrion forum and look up FOOD! thats the topic name and my name over there is therock. Love your avatar!

Oh sorry I forgot to post that I am currently 205lbs.

I am at 206lbs now!

imann is offline Member
    every pound counts......keep it up

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I would say to run the test 1 week longer than the deca

I am going to run the test 1 more week then deca maybe 2. I also just started tren last night @75mg ed for 5wks. So I should be making some gains pretty soon. Anyone know what I should expect from tren?

Thread Information