SaTyR is offline Member

1 year transformation

First pic is about 1 year ago (149lbs) Had been training 1 year all natural, continue training natural till 4 months ago , 2nd pic is after my first real cycle. (198lbs) Any comments are welcome.. I still have a long way to go but bodybuilding is something ill keep doing for life. I have decided that i will not go on steroids anymore after the cycle i have just done. Personall decision. If you want i can show some after wheel pics .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 year transformation-progress.jpg  

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    huge change bro, good job! yea post the wheels, whats a house without the foundation???

i dont know why people hesitate on the leg pics!

also have any pictures of you posing/tensed up? it shows the muscular difference much more than just a relaxed frontal shot!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Tnx means allot to me. Here is a picture of the legs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 year transformation-legs.jpg  

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Great job and should motivate you even more so!!!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    great job man!!!! nice transformation!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Good work brutha...........

MJ

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    congrats bro.nice work

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Looking good SaTyr, i remmeber you did a sustenon only first cycle in which u stopped the dbol early, and then i remember u gaining good on Dbol in your second cycle, I know we all jumped on u about starting a cycle while u were still a lightweight but man the end result speaks for itself..good results, and good decision to go natural from now on! best of luck and let me recomend a product, its called Vitargo CGL made by nutrex, its a creatine glycogen loader and its definetly the daddy of creatine, when i first saw the testimonials with people gaining 15-16pounds lean in 6-8weeks i didnt believe it, but i gave it a try and believe me the stuff is as real as they claim, exactly as real as they claim, i am an ectomorph and its hard for me to gain, but using their product i put on some good lean muscle and the muscles are much fuller and better looking. Also strength went up 50%. I have been using it 10weeks non-stop and plan on going on all year, i recomended it to u because u want to go natural and this will allow u to gain hard while natural.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Tnx bro , this means allot to me and ill check your product out.

Excellent job !!!!!big props..

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    First pic is about 1 year ago (149lbs) Had been training 1 year all natural, continue training natural till 4 months ago , 2nd pic is after my first real cycle. (198lbs) Any comments are welcome.. I still have a long way to go but bodybuilding is something ill keep doing for life. I have decided that i will not go on steroids anymore after the cycle i have just done. Personall decision. If you want i can show some after wheel pics .
    But Luke...the DARK SIDE will call you back....owbe won knew this to be true...'Luuuuuke its your destiny'..anyways great job..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    great job Bro...look very good...XXL

now that you posted em the wheels look decent too. Good job man! How old are you btw, in the first and 2nd pics? You look around my age....

How were the dbol gains as far as water/fat/muscle goes?
    I'm not too fond of dbol.... i'd rather use something like anavar and get less gains, but have them be good solid muscle mass!

Glad it worked out for you!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    now that you posted em the wheels look decent too. Good job man! How old are you btw, in the first and 2nd pics? You look around my age....

How were the dbol gains as far as water/fat/muscle goes?
    I'm not too fond of dbol.... i'd rather use something like anavar and get less gains, but have them be good solid muscle mass!

Glad it worked out for you!

In the first picture I was 20 , im 21 now , en februari 22.

Well , on dboll (and test offcoure) , the first weeks on dbol , i gained half of what i have gained in my cycle total so im not complaining, but BLOAT , i didnt get fat(ter) , but you get allot of bloat on dboll at least i did , gyno symptons no problems at all , i was taking 25mg proviron with 10mg nolvadex , maybe if i had upped the nolvadex the bloat would be less.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    But Luke...the DARK SIDE will call you back....owbe won knew this to be true...'Luuuuuke its your destiny'..anyways great job..
    I know it will be tempting , but it all comes down to the diet. I acctualy hade to be hit with it during my cycle to realize that at my age its very possible to gain at least 50lbs of muscle naturally with a good diet that is.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I know it will be tempting , but it all comes down to the diet. I acctualy hade to be hit with it during my cycle to realize that at my age its very possible to gain at least 50lbs of muscle naturally with a good diet that is.
    Hell yea it is, especially in the 16-21 age range.. i was 140 when i was 16 and i was just a little bitch so i started EATING and lifting correctly and I hit 185 when I was 18

jaja is offline New Member
    great gains..what cycle did you do?how long?etc. did you experience any side affects i.e hair loss or bitch tits. i'm 32 weigh 158ibs 5.11 b/f 9% been training alot of yrs very insensely find it impossible to make any gains.would be great to pack on some solid musscle,168lbs would be a good weight for me.my diet is good don't think i could consume much more in a day..tuna/chicketurkey/eggs/cottage cheese/brown rice/oats/steamed veg etc. spent a fortune on supplements whey/creatine/myoplex. decided to take a course of steriods not to sure whitch one. can you give me any advice? cheers

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaja
    great gains..what cycle did you do?how long?etc. did you experience any side affects i.e hair loss or bitch tits. i'm 32 weigh 158ibs 5.11 b/f 9% been training alot of yrs very insensely find it impossible to make any gains.would be great to pack on some solid musscle,168lbs would be a good weight for me.my diet is good don't think i could consume much more in a day..tuna/chicketurkey/eggs/cottage cheese/brown rice/oats/steamed veg etc. spent a fortune on supplements whey/creatine/myoplex. decided to take a course of steriods not to sure whitch one. can you give me any advice? cheers
    I did :

Week 1-12 : 500mg Test cypionate , 2 injections per week on monday and thursday.
    Week 1-4 : 40mg Dboll spread truout the day.
    Week 1-12 : 10mg Nolvadex
    Week 1-12 : 25mg Proviron

Thats is , with the proviron nolvadex combo your safe to go. Im VERY gyno prone , with nolvadex alone even at 80mg a day i still feel my sore nipples , but with just 25mg of Proviron al those sides were gone.

Diet mostly consisted of , Chickenbreast, turkey , pasta (worked for me) , tuna , veggies .

wired-up is offline Member
    great job bro. your results give me some inspiration. i'm not ready to go to the dark side yet, but your results are still encouraging.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    What a transformation. What did you weight going on.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Good transformation, i dont think its anything you couldnt of done natural though. You didnt exactly have a decent base to start with, i would of built that up first THEN went considered steroids . The body you know have is what you should of worked hard to without the roids.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    it looks like a pic of a little kid and then a pic of him......ps messy uk sucks

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Good transformation, i dont think its anything you couldnt of done natural though. You didnt exactly have a decent base to start with, i would of built that up first THEN went considered steroids. The body you know have is what you should of worked hard to without the roids.
    i agree with that as well, but it would have taken him 2-3 years or more for those results i think...
    imagine where you would be if you were 190 and cycled the first time?

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Great Job man!
    Take care!

-Lucas

Badam967 is offline New Member
    one year and your only that big, with one cycle, did you only work out 3 times a week, for 15 min?

Badam967 is offline New Member
    2-3 years for that result, yeah right, if it took that long everyone would take roids

wolfeman28 is offline New Member
    Badam not all of us have the same body types.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman28
    Badam not all of us have the same body types.
    Indeed , As you can clearly see in the first picture im not an mesomorph. Im endo . By the way this thread is old news

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Badam... sorry i missed you at the mr. olympia a few weeks ago but i guess ronnie smoked u too? just kidding but he made some awesome gains so don't bash

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    Great job, good inspiration!

roidpuple is offline New Member
    good job how about your before and after measurements

Thread Information