LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

LB55blitz's prop only thread

This is my first cycle and I am running 75mg prop ED for 10 weeks. Couple of stats first. 6'3'' and weigh 218 (beginning). My goals are to gain strength, along with as much speed and explosiveness as possible. I would also like to be a solid 233 by the end of PCT. Diet is somewhat clean but with over 5,000 cals/day.

Day 4
    The test is starting to kick in a bit. I did leg day today and most of my lifts were up. This was probably due to higher intensity during my workout, along with the prop. My workout laster 1.5 hours! I was killing it today, felt great. The injects have not been so bad, a little sore of course, but I can walk and function fine. My power cleans today were better then they have been, so I'm pretty psyched about that.

My weight is also up to 223, and I can see a little bit more defenition, nothin much yet of course. I'm excited to keep this goin!

Day 5

Feeling great. No sides or anything. Delts hurt like a biotch though from yesterday and the day before's injections. Went for the right quad today, awesome. Don't feel a thing yet, but I will really find out when I wake up tomarrow.

Arm day today, absolutely killed it. I could barely do a dip at the end of my workout. Arms are looking more vascular and they are looking bigger (haha, at least I think they are). Great intensity. Didn't check the weight today, probably do that in 2 days.

Day 6

Didn't feel too hot today, due to having 3 hours of sleep last night. Energy was low. Hit shoulders and lats. Lifts still went up a bit even though I felt like crap. Getting a good nights sleep tonight though!

Day 10

Well, weight is up to 227. Strength is increasing, and I am feeling pretty good. Had a few people notice my size change, so that's a plus. Just for the note, I don't think I am going to try another Tri injection cuz OOWWW. But everything is going smooth and I hope to keep seeing consistant results!

Day 20

Noticed I was gaining a little too much fat so I decided to clean up my diet just a little bit. I weighed in at 229 today, and looking much leaner than a week ago. Overall everything is going great, my lifts are increasing at a great rate. No sides at all really, I am no more aggressive now than I was before my cycle started, I'm actually pretty relaxed most of the time. My bench has gone up about 30 pounds so far, I'm extatic that I finally broke through that **** plateau. Well I'm not even half way through and I'm already lovin it! Wow prop is awesome.

ADZZ is offline Junior Member
    how about an update bro.

Sorry about the time off. Was on vacation.

Day 35

Well my vacation included scarce food and the food that was there was bad. It was an unexpected trip so I could do nothing about it. I got back about 4 days ago and everything is about similar to when I left, a little better. I'm at 229 for weight. Strength is up but nothing too crazy. I am thinking of changing my cycle to add some Test E and EQ to it. I know it's a big bump up, but I am wanting to get as big as possible for spring ball since I now can get around the testing. But we'll see, i'm feeling gains coming now that everything is back in check. Oh yea and the injects still hurt, but oh well.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I cant wait my prop only cycle will start soon im running 50mg ed for 8 weeeks Im pumped for it.

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    I cant wait my prop only cycle will start soon im running 50mg ed for 8 weeeks Im pumped for it.
    Yea now that my diet is back in check, I'm lovin it once again. Good luck with your bro. Get big!

skribbble is offline Member
    NIce updates, im interested in running some kind of test but not too sure what. Either prop or suspension. Im probably going to cycle with soemthing else since, unlike yuo i dotn want to get overly big lol. IM a solid 188 now and id like to be 195 max, but put on raw strength and just be cut up. Let me know how the body fat issue is coming. You looking more ripped then before? Im sure i can cycle with anavar or something to help that problem but test is on the way and i kinda wanted to start asap and dont want to wait for test. Imma pm you bro.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    A prop only cycle for your first one, that's a first. You must like sticking yourself, I am in the middle of a prop, tren winny cycle with every day injections.

yea its been forever, but im on about week 9 now. im at 234 and my bf% has dropped a pretty good amount. my bench max has gained about 40 pounds so for, and i have put on a lot of speed. my squat is up a good amount and my overall mood is great. i decided to throw some dbol in there at 25mg ED. why? just for the hell of it . but i am going to run that for 4 weeks and continue test longer than that. i also upped my prop dosage to 125mg ED, yes its a lot for a first cycle, but i was not making satisfactory gains off of a lower dose. now its insane. and as for sticking myself every day? yea i kinda like it.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Up 40#'s wow, makw sure that PCT is right on.

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    What were your results?

...you can't leave us hanging like that.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DwinsChamps
    What were your results?

...you can't leave us hanging like that.
    Dude... a year old thread.

Thread Information