Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

RileyBlack is offline New Member
    hi Jack87: you recommended doing a anabolic with at t3 clen cycle: what is the one you like the best?

NastyNate11586 is offline New Member
    i had a question about the side effects. since they make u very hot and sweaty should you avoid this cycle in the summer time? i live in Las vegas and my job has me outside in the summer heat 8 hours a day. im worried i might literally overheat. any thoughts?

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate11586 View Post
    i had a question about the side effects. since they make u very hot and sweaty should you avoid this cycle in the summer time? i live in Las vegas and my job has me outside in the summer heat 8 hours a day. im worried i might literally overheat. any thoughts?
    Smart of u to think that thru, Nasty. IMO you could see how it goes. You are supposed to ramp up the dose so Check that out and keep an eye on BP. I found that I only felt the heat at night. During the day I just felt a bit strung out like too much caffiene. I have a desk job tho but I'm also 25 years older than u. do you have access to water at work? That would be important to stay hydrated. Btw u got to have the diet spot on too. I didn't do that first time and the results bore that out.

nightowl415 is offline New Member
    I've read through this entire thread and, while I can see that it was started a while back, it still seems to be going strong. So, before I create a new thread, I thought I'd try posting here and see if I could get some questions answered. So, I'm 35 years old, 5' 11", and 235 lbs. This would be my first cycle, but I really want to lean out. I'd like to follow the regimen outlined by the OP regarding the T3/Clen . I'd be adding in Winnie (50mg ED, 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night), Var (40mg ED, in the morning). I plan to run an ECA stack during the Clen off weeks. I've got my diet pretty locked down, right now, but I plan to really up my protein intake once I'm running the cycle.
    What about the Benedryl dosing during the off weeks of Clen? How much and on what days? Will it affect the ECA that I'll be taking?
    What would cardio look like on this stack? I've read that Clen interferes with cardio. How much and how often?
    What would be the PCT for this particular stack?
    Last question is a bit of a long-shot.....does anyone know how much any of this gear should cost (in today's market)?
    Can anyone give some advice or their opinions on this, given my stats and goal. I'm completely new to this, so ANY help would be really appreciated.

Dunnyy is offline New Member
    i've been using Clen 2 weeks on/2weeks off at 100mcg ed

problem is i havent lost any fat and im sure its legit Clen cause i got it from Ar-r

pinup78 is offline Female Member
    Hi all,
    I'm new to this forum and have read all the info on this whole thread... i'm starting my 1st clen / t3 stack on september 1st and just wondered how long others have left in between cycles?
    A bit about me.... I'm 5'7", current weight is 140lbs and BF is 14%
    I've been training for the past 3 years so have fair muscle composition, i have good cardio strength and incorporate cardio into at least 4 out of 6 workouts per week. i've been eating clean for months and have sufficient knowledge about diet to ensure the t3 doesn't send me into a total catabolic state, i'm currently eating 5 or 6 small meals per day with high protein, moderate carbs and low fat, i eat a lot of fruit so will reduce that intake... i'm a female so i wont be using any anabolics (at least for this 1st cycle... depending on the results).
    So this is my planned cycle.... please critique if it needs to be adjusted.... my main goal is fat loss:

Day 1 Clen 40mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 2 Clen 40mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 3 Clen 40mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 4 Clen 60mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 5 Clen 60mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 6 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 7 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 8 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day 9 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day10 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day11 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day12 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day13 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day14 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day15 Clen 60mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day16 Clen 60mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day17 Clen 60mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day18 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day19 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day20 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day21 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day22 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day23 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day24 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day25 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day26 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day27 Clen off / T3 75mcg
    Day28 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day29 Clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day30 Clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day31 Clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 32 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day33 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day34 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day35 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day36 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day37 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day38 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day39 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day40 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day41 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Followed by 2 weeks of a store bought thermogenic (such as oxyelite pro or ECA stack).

Again.. if readers out there have done something similar, it'd be great to hear about results and know how long you left it before commencing the next cycle.
    Cheers

kero is offline New Member

T3 & Clen cycle

Hi,
    It's my first T3 & Clen cycle , i don't know the dose or the cycle period ......
    From 2 years i was a bodybuilder but due to my job i can't go the gym anymore .
    Here some info about me:
    Tall:172 cm
    Weight : 93 kg
    I decided to loss from 20-30 kg without any exercise , just these cycle, and i want to know the period that i can reach my target after it?

CAN YOU HELP ME......
    Last edited by kero; 12-01-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: alphabetical wrong

Darfus is offline New Member
    I am about to start a clen cycle. Can't wait.

xxwhiteoutxx is offline New Member
    A mild anabolic of 50mg of Winstrol ED, Anavar at
    40mg ED or Test Prop at 50mg ED or 100mg EOD is
    recommended to preserve muscle lose and fight of
    a catabolic state that T3 can cause. You could also
    use longer ester testosterone , but they will take much
    longer to kick in to be effective.
    Whats up guys,

This is pretty much directed to Jack87 or anyone that can help:

I just have a quick question about the "mild anabolic" you said would not only preserve muscle but fight off the T3 catabolic state. You're saying that on the off weeks from clen, that I should take (having chosen Winstrol out of the three: Winstrol, Anavar and Test Prop) 50mg of Winstrol everyday for all 3 off weeks? I'm 5'9 and about 21% BF at 18 yrs old maxing 250 lbs. on bench (meaning i have muscle that I am extremely afraid to lose) looking to hopefully be at 10% BF or lower if possible. I will be following you're cycle with 30mins of H.I.I.T (High Intensity Interval Training) everyday other than Sundays (my break day). Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. Hell, I'll even throw in before and after pics if i get the results i want!

xxwhiteoutxx is offline New Member
    Whats up guys,

I just have a quick question about the "mild anabolic" you said would not only preserve muscle but fight off the T3 catabolic state. You're saying that on the off weeks from clen, that I should take (having chosen Winstrol out of the three: Winstrol, Anavar and Test Prop) 50mg of Winstrol everyday for all 3 off weeks? I'm 5'9 and about 21% BF at 18 yrs old maxing 250 lbs. on bench (meaning i have muscle that I am extremely afraid to lose) looking to hopefully be at 10% BF or lower if possible. I will be following you're cycle with 30mins of H.I.I.T (High Intensity Interval Training) everyday other than Sundays (my break day). Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. Hell, I'll even throw in before and after pics if i get the results i want!

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    excellen post

Musab19 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxwhiteoutxx View Post
    Whats up guys,

I just have a quick question about the "mild anabolic " you said would not only preserve muscle but fight off the T3 catabolic state. You're saying that on the off weeks from clen, that I should take (having chosen Winstrol out of the three: Winstrol, Anavar and Test Prop) 50mg of Winstrol everyday for all 3 off weeks? I'm 5'9 and about 21% BF at 18 yrs old maxing 250 lbs. on bench (meaning i have muscle that I am extremely afraid to lose) looking to hopefully be at 10% BF or lower if possible. I will be following you're cycle with 30mins of H.I.I.T (High Intensity Interval Training) everyday other than Sundays (my break day). Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. Hell, I'll even throw in before and after pics if i get the results i want!
    I have the same problem as you, i will not lose any muscles
    i´m 20 years, 20% bf, 85kg, 182cm. Never been on a cycle before, thinking of starting on a clen and t3 cycle. Which harmful steroid can i use to not los muscles, test pro or primobolan is okay?

jcevans7 is offline Junior Member
    gospel! great read

castiron is offline Associate Member
    pretty badass results. I want you on my side in a barfight. I feel like this should be stickied in another area though.

honeyking is offline Junior Member
    ok have a look....this cycle what i am thinking to go for....check it and tell me if something is wrong...
    CLEN
    Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

t3 cycle i got on net......
    day1-day5 12.5mg
    day6-day10 25mg
    day11-day20 50mg
    day21-25 25mg
    day26-30 12.5mg

howzz it???? is it fine...or strong??? and will have t3 before my workout in evening and moreover clen in morning after breakfast....thoughts???

skyjetcptn is offline New Member
    Awesome effin' post

bosh1911 is offline New Member
    excellent thread : ) But what about albuterol and T3? should I just take albuterol like usual, but what T3? How should I dose it? Just like if I was taking it with clen ?

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bosh1911
    excellent thread : ) But what about albuterol and T3? should I just take albuterol like usual, but what T3? How should I dose it? Just like if I was taking it with clen?
    Absolutely not. Clen and albuterol require complete different dosages. Most people start albuterol around 6mg and ramp up to around 15-18mg.

bosh1911 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post
    Absolutely not. Clen and albuterol require complete different dosages. Most people start albuterol around 6mg and ramp up to around 15-18mg.
    haha thanks for the response but I meant the T3 dosage while taking albutero, not the albuterol dosage...

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bosh1911

haha thanks for the response but I meant the T3 dosage while taking albutero, not the albuterol dosage...
    Yes you will dose the T3 the same

Raidernation2 is offline New Member
    Im 20 and im starting a cycle. my buddy is putting me on test deca and primo. what should i expect from this?

Xavier! is offline New Member
    Hello,

Xavier here. New to the Clen /Test/Everything world. I have a very serious question that I hope someone, who is knowledgable in the area, can answer for me. I have hypothyroidism, which means my thyroid sucks and doesn't produce enough thyroid on its own, so I take thyroid medicine (Levothairoxine NA 0.125mg tab) to bring it up. I've read a lot of people talking about taking clen with T3, while many other forums don't even mention T3 even once. I cannot find a forum where anyone talks about hypothyroidism and T3 affects on it. With my hypothyroidism, is it safe for me to take T3? Is T3 really necessary? Also, I just started my first cycle yesterday of test e-400 stacked with tren -e and clen. I read a few threads from Jack and others about if one is not taking T3 to be taking some sort of test with it. Is my stack good or should I add/remove something? My roommate does this stack, but doesn't have thyroid issues. He doesn't take T3 and is just fine. Also, some posts talk about taking L-Taurine and/or Magnesium with clen. Good or bad idea and why?

Here is me and what I am trying to achieve. 33 y/o male, 6'3", 255lbs (down from 350 two years ago), with probably about 25%bf. I eat VERY healthy. I'm training for triathlons so I do a lot of cardio. I naturally have a very large build (big chest and quads) so I have no real interest in bulking. I want to cut as much fat as possible, while gaining some muscle in areas that can make me a more efficient swimmer, runner, and cyclist. I love to run but haven't been able to do much of it because of all the weight I gained after my major reconstructive surgeries from battle injuries, so I've stuck mostly to cycling and swimming. But as I lose weight I am able to run more, being that my joints have less stress on them. I would love to get back down to the 220 I was back in the military and I would to get back to running full-time. These last few pounds seem damn near impossible to lose. It's like I hit a plateau or something. That's why I've turned to other means. My first triathlon is in March. Can I get down to 220 by the end of March or is that too much weight to cut?

I'm soooo sorry for the long post everyone. I just wanted to make sure everyone has enough info on me to make an educated guess on what I should/shouldn't be doing. I've read a lot of forums and most seem like a bunch of jackasses replying to things they know nothing about. I like many of the well thought out responses ya'll give here. Any input on any one of my questions would be so helpful and appreciated.

Xavier! is offline New Member
    Hi Jack,

Got a few questions I hope you can answer for me. I started my first cycle of test e 400, tren e, and clen . Is it necessary to also use T3? I'm starting my clen cycle at 20mcg just to be safe. Also, I have hypothyroidism. My thyroid doesn't work so I take levothyroxine to bring my thyroid levels up. Any recommendations? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

rynev33 is offline New Member
    nice thread guys, looking at t3/clen for sure

Shark77 is offline New Member
    I am wanting to due Buff's cycle outlined above. I have yet to sit down with my claneder and outline the whole cycle like I usually do. How many of the 30 ml (rui) bottles does it take to complete this cycle?

Shark77 is offline New Member
    Can you take just a t3 and an aas> or is the clen a vital part?

MacK87 is offline New Member
    I'm 5'4, 148lbs female...Have been using Clen off and on for a little while now. I've been thinking about adding T3 with it. Really trying to cut body fat. I eat clean and train hard, just want that extra help.
    Suggestions?

KRL
    KRL is offline New Member
    looks good!

Nij
    Nij is offline Junior Member
    Does anybody know of any reliable websites one can order both Clen and T3 from?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nij
    Does anybody know of any reliable websites one can order both Clen and T3 from?

Site sponsor is good. Google is your friend also.

Nij
    It looks like the site sponsor only sells orals? I'm cautious about Google because I'm not 100% sure about what websites to trust and what-not.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It looks like the site sponsor only sells orals? I'm cautious about Google because I'm not 100% sure about what websites to trust and what-not.
    No source phishing please. A lot of guys have had good success with those products sold by Ar-r .

Nij
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    No source phishing please. A lot of guys have had good success with those products sold by Ar-r.
    My apologies. I honestly thought the site sponsor was something else. Thanks!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

My apologies. I honestly thought the site sponsor was something else. Thanks!
    No worries. Ar-r is a great place to start.

Nij
    Would a legal anabolic like Beta-Ecdysterone help at all with loss of muscle mass? I am aware that it won't be that effective, but I don't feel comfortable using anything else yet.

Sam the Plumber is offline New Member
    Would you reccomend a split of Clen . during the day?
    And the same for T3?

Archx91 is offline New Member
    Lots of good information thank you dude!

desenmas is offline New Member

where you get the t3 and clen with those mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack87 View Post
    This is a 6 week cycle:

Clen is taken 1 week on / one week off:

As in my experience it is more effective this way:

Start T3 at 50mcg as any lower makes no sense since
    your body should be producing between 20mcg-25mcg
    daily naturally... Clen doses use as a guideline along with
    the T3 doses, everyone has different tolerances for both,
    but this is was very effective for me...

You can use a simple ECA stack during your off weeks in the
    place of Clen if you want to help with the fat burning progress...
    Your diet should be fairly high in protein, moderate carbs with
    no sugars and moderate fat intake... You may also want to add
    a source of EFA's like a flax seen oil to your diet during this time...
    Also Clen is known to cause alot of muscle cramping... Also I start
    off week three at the same dose I finished with at the end of week
    one... Again all depends on your tolerance to the drug, you may
    want to start a little lower for a few days before going right back
    to your maximum dose.

Drink more water along with taking extra minerals and potassium
    and 2-3 grams ED of the amino acid L-Taurine is recommended if
    cramping is really a problem... Also take your Clen and T3 in two
    divided doses during the day... Also to give you an idea my daily
    calorie intake was probably about 1,000 to 1,200 lower then normal
    for this entire time...

BTW when I ran this cycle I was running 900mg week of Test Cyp
    as my only anabolic right at the end of a bulking cycle... My results
    is I went from a chunky, but thick as a bull 240lbs to a fairly hard 212lbs
    or so in only 6 weeks... Again adjust the doses to fit your tolerance...
    At these doses you will be sweating and hot all day long... Plan on
    losing some muscle mass even with the anabolics...

Day 1 Clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 2 Clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 3 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day 4 Clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day 5 Clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day 6 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day 7 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day 8 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day 9 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day10 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day11 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day12 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day13 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day14 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day15 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    Day16 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    Day17 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    Day18 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    Day19 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    Day20 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    Day21 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
    Day22 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day23 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day24 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day25 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day26 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day27 Clen off / T3 125mcg
    Day28 Clen off / T3 100mcg
    Day29 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day30 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day31 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day32 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day33 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day34 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day35 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day36 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day37 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day38 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day39 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day40 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day41 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day42 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    where the you get the t3 and clen with that MCG.dose
    iam 40 210 pounds 5.11 need to lose like 30 pounds of fat build muscle iam carb sensetive

any suggestion apreciated it
    thank youu

petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Ephedrine Stimulates Beta Cells just like clen so I think it would be better just to do 1 week on 1 week of no ?

dernico is offline New Member
    Hello i have been training for last 2 years
    my personal trainer told suggest me to start a cycle
    and my cycle consist of
    TEST prop
    WINN
    TREN
    clen
    t3
    but i think this is too much for a first cycle
    any advice ?
    and sorry i dont know the dosage yet