ArkansasAlex's 2nd cycle.. cyp/eq/drol/nolva/ldex/clomid

Ok starting my 2nd cycle tonight, will keep a close journal to keep you all informed, along with pictures when feasable .

week 1-14 EQ 600mg/week
    week 1-14 600mg test cyp/ Week
    week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg/day
    week 1-18 nolva 10mg/day
    week 1-18 ldex .25mg/day

Plus clomid at the end.

HERE WE GO
    Alex

OK, about 4 days into it, and I am still getting REALLY good workouts, but I am sure the gear hasnt even kicked in yet, but I am feeling very strong, so this is going to be a good cycle I hope. Since I basically work out for 8 hours (brick laying( during the day and then goto the gym for about an hour, I am getting plenty or exersise.

Peace
    alex

PS: on a good note, my old workout partner, and ex roommate, might be getting a membership at the gym I goto, and that would be awesome, he is starting a cycle now also, so it would help a lot, last night we went to total failure ( i paid for him to come and be a guest). I love having a good friend that we can chit chat, or slap each other while working out

Oh yeah, does anyone know the time it takes for anaDROL to start kicking in, I know my EQ/tst will take weeks.

AND dont worry , I am eating plenty of protien and stuff, not overtraining

Peace
    Alex

keep us posted how you like the drol, I personally had to bump it up to 100mg after a week because I was not getting the results i wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    keep us posted how you like the drol, I personally had to bump it up to 100mg after a week because I was not getting the results i wanted.

Should I be able to tell the diff. within a week, I figured it would take longer than that, it is the liquid stuff, if that matters

Thanks
    Alex

I am going to up the anadrol to 100mg a day starting tomorrow.

I am feeling the effects of the drol, but just not as much, I was very intense in the gym today, it was nice, did some deadlifts for the first time in a year probally, trying to get some good technique down.

I did squats, leg press, leg curls and some shrugs (just for the hell of it), and It was very easy. Lots of determination.

Peace
    Alex
    Last edited by ArkansasAlex; 12-13-2004 at 06:37 PM.

Getting good pumps while in the gym, and a while after I leave. My legs are bi's are slightly larger than tey where, but only hte anadrol should have kicked in, I wish I could run it longer than 4 weeks, so I could keep it going with some test when it kicks in, but oh well. So far so goo,d lots of energy and good pumps, getting stronger off the drol

Peace
    Alex

Did Chest and back again yesterday, and I woke up this mornign and I still had a lil pump going I think, or maybe I am just getting that much bigger from the anadrol ?

cant wait for the cyp and EQ to kick in, it will be a few weeks on the cyp, and long time on teh EQ

Peace
    Alex

PS: I also sit in the whirlpool at the gym for about 30minutes and it seems to help with those akward pumps

Did legs today felt really strong, I didnt max out, but I did 505lbs for 6 reps, and then did total failure on teh leg press, and did some hammy curls. Not the strongest in the world, but feeling good, I am sure it will get better when the test and EQ kicks in =)

Just hope I can get my bench above 300, because thats really sad
    Alex

took today off, but ****r my legs are hurting, I love that feeling!

Peace
    Alex

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff man. Im about to start a similar cycle. Deca instead of eq tho. Im running clen for 2 weeks then ill be starting the gear. How are you feeling on 100mg of the drol?

On question is ldex the same as letro? Im planning letro .25 ed while on cycle. Nolva on hand if i need it.

The test cyp is def. starting to kick in! I am like a walking hardone, I wasn't expecting this to happen so quick, but I guess its that time, I will get some pics up hopefully soon, my arms and legs are looking really good.

Peace
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    Good stuff man. Im about to start a similar cycle. Deca instead of eq tho. Im running clen for 2 weeks then ill be starting the gear. How are you feeling on 100mg of the drol?
    I actually just decided to up it to 75mg/day and it is working pretty well, and now that I THINK that the test is kicking in, I am getting great strength gains. Didnt have a spotter but I did 585 for 4 reps yesterday, I Cant wait to start doing some 1 rep max sets, but my partner is out of town for the holidays. I have guestimated that I can squat 635, just because of the way I threw the 585 around, but I could be wrong.

Peace
    Alex

Thats a nice squat. Congratz!
    How many times a day have you been taking the drol? I have read that it is active for less than 24 hours so i was planning on taking it morning and night.

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    Thats a nice squat. Congratz!
    How many times a day have you been taking the drol? I have read that it is active for less than 24 hours so i was planning on taking it morning and night.

Yeah unfortunatly it has a half-life of like 8 hours, so ytou should really take it 2 or 3 times a day, but I just take mine before work every morning, and its doing what its suppose to still. blood levels just might be a little off.

Peace
    Alex

just a little back picture

Just my back for now, I will post the rest at the end of cycle

Peace
    Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ArkansasAlex's 2nd cycle.. cyp/eq/drol/nolva/ldex/clomid-frime.jpg  

Thread Information