evol31003 is offline New Member

Question about Dianabol

Hey guys,
    I am 26years old 5'11" and weigh only 138lbs. I can honestly say i have tried everything. i even talked to my doctor who recently told me it is hopeless and i should accept that some people are made to be skinny. I eat like crazy and I just got off a 3 month diet. i purchased evreything at once, i got three months supply of Why protein, Creatine, and Myoplex and lots of food. and I stuck to my guns working out and eating on time every day. i was obssessed. I did get a lot stronger and gained a lot of endurance. and you know what? i gained a whopping 0(ZERO) pounds. something is ****ing wrong with me. anyway PLEASE HELP ME!!! I want more than anything in life to gain some weight. i am ready to juice but i don't really want to get into it. do you think i can just do dianabol and do the whole Whey and Creatine? I see that you guys help a lot of new people. i think you are good people for taking the time. I would really apreciate your help thanks.
    eDDie

I doubt it bro. If food doesn't work for you, steroids probably won't do sh*t either. And as for the Dbol only, that's not recommended at all

well recomend something

can you inject
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 02-05-2005 at 02:51 AM.

sure

Testosterone Enanthate and D-Bol is a great cycle for beginners like yourself looking to add overall mass.

You might wanna head over to the diet forum and get that in check first. Steroids can't replace food. I know you say you eat a lot, but probably the wrong foods. Post your current diet.

Delete that post bro.

ok sorry bout that. by d bol do you mean Deca -Durabolin ? sorry about all the questions. but you have already told me more than i have found in the last hour on the net

Alright good job. For a future reference don't ask for source information in your posts. PM a Mod or a Vet. And most websites ARE scammers, so you will more than likely get burned if you go that route to obtain gear.

Quote Originally Posted by evol31003
    ok sorry bout that. by d bol do you mean Deca-Durabolin ? sorry about all the questions. but you have already told me more than i have found in the last hour on the net
    It's alright man, you didn't know. Ask all the questions you want, that's what this board is for. D-bol is short for Dianabol .

k so in order to PM someone i have to be a paying member?

No you don't. Go down to the bottom of the forum page and there will be list if moderators. Just click on one, then click send a private message. Ask 3 or 4 different ones.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...daysprune=&f=2
    Go to the bottom right of this page. They are all listed in a box.

kool thanks a lot man. no way i can re-pay you. nobody to ask stuff like this you know?

No problem bro...
    Glad I could help you out, good luck.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sorry to intervene y'alls romantic dialogue but i have something i wanna add too.

1. if you're eating as much as u are saying and not gaining, maybe you have a hyper fast metabolism....you might wanna take or do something that can slow it down...i have a friend with the same condition and it turned out he was that way cuz he was playing sports everyday of the week...if thats your case, cool down and be lazier , also stay away from anything with carffeine in it.

2.if u contemplate using gear, another way to slow your metabolism down is to do a cycle of growth hormone (hgh) becuz it sux up ur thyroid and may bring your metab down somewhat...plus your muscle cells will multiply, not simply grow..permanent gains u know...

3. ur condition also means you can take gear that would generally predispose alot of people to fat gain and yet get great results... stuff like test e, test cyp, dbol , deca , anadrol ... u can also do a cycle without estrogen blockers like nolvadex or proviron cuz the estrogen rebound will help you retain water which may cool down ur entire system..however, that doesnt mean u dont need these things for your PCT

4. ALL THIS, of course, once you have checked the diet forum and KNOW for a fact that you are eating enough to grow...often times u think u r but u arent...

5. another tip would also be to lessen the frequency of your meals ...it goes against everything u know but it will throw a wrench into your metabolism.

cheers

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Post a sample of your daily diet.

mornings are 3-4 eggs 1 potatoe and milk. then early afternoon is usually bannanna or apple with toast and peanut butter and juice. lunch is pasta or chicken. after work i eat fruit and toast and peanut butter again with juice. dinner i eat meat, being beef, pork, chicken, and pasta. then i have a snack before bed. i have 3 good sized meals a day plus snacks. and believe me if you saw me you would never believe i eat at all.
    oh yeah sometimes i snack on other things as well and sometimes i drink instant breakfast shakes. like i said when i did my cycle of protein and creatine and working out i did get a lot stronger but NO weight at all.
    thanks for all your help.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    from the loox of it..you're not getting enough protein and EFA's....most of your foods are carbs...maybe u should look into that

pecdec please check your private messages.
    i will try to eat more protien. is that all? just protien?

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Hey, check this thread out from the diet forum

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Ive gained 25 natural pounds in 5 months because of this diet and information. When you compare your diet to the one there, youll realize urs may be lacking. Follow that religiously and you should gain weight. Also, research a ton on this board, there's tons of helpful information and good people that are more then willing to lend a hand. While progressing, you can keep researching, refining your diet and workouts, and research steroids in the steroid forum. You'll learn a ton pretty quickly. I hope it works out for you.

Good luck

thanks, before you tried this diet did you have a hard time gaining weight?

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    from the loox of it..you're not getting enough protein and EFA's....most of your foods are carbs...maybe u should look into that
    Its hard to tell but I must agree.

thanks, before you tried this diet did you have a hard time gaining weight?
    yes and no...yes cause i thought i was trieing hard...no cause when i came here i realized i wasnt doing as much work as i thought i was...dont let doctors discourage you...they give u feedback based on what you present to them, and after saying you have tried everything, a mediocre doctor will just shrug...

a lot of members here know tons more in the area of workout nutrition then most family doctors ever will. Work your ass off and i bet you ull gain. Use the time youre gonna research roids to get used to that diet and intense workouts...soon enough, itll all fit into place.

as well...I tried Nlarge 3 times a day on top of my meals for a few weeks, put on weight pretty fast but it was mostly fat, not sure if ur interested in that quick route, it wont be too physically appealing. I say just follow that 8 meal diet, itll definately work.

Good luck, let me know how it goes.

seanw is offline Banned
    Good advice from Anteros bro. You need to eat twice as much as you are and you need to up your protein intake a sh!tload as well. That thread he gave you is the way to go.

Ok I am going to start writing things down and do some shopping. i will do this. Give me a little while to get the supplements but i will. anyone know the best or have a favorite whey, creatine, or glute?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You just arent eating enough plain and simple, I'm an ectomorph as well, when I started lifting many years ago I was 135lbs and 5'10 - very similar to where you are now. I thought the same thing, that it was hopeless, that I ate everything I could and still nothing. Then I found out its not volume that counts, its what you eat, like its been suggested to you you aren't getting enough protien, eat 2g /pound of body weight - thats what it took me so I cant see it taking you any less.

Trust me if you take steroids now, with that diet, you won't gain anything - if you can't gain without them you won't gain with them either. You'd end up with 10-15lbs of water and then piss every last ounce of it away when it was over.

Train with very heavy weight, 6 reps per set and 6-9 sets total per muscle group. Keep the volume down, no cardio ever too and make sure to get lots of rest. Be sure to eat 6 full meals per day and snack often as well, a meal right before bed is good for an ecto too, i never miss mine. I know its tough going but like I said I weighed just as much as you when I started at age 15, now 24 and weighing in at 220lbs solid and growing. Good luck bro, feel free to drop me a PM with specific questions.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Ok I am going to start writing things down and do some shopping. i will do this. Give me a little while to get the supplements but i will. anyone know the best or have a favorite whey, creatine, or glute?
    I like origional myoplex for protien... you can get it for around 45 bucks for a 42 pack online

for gluteamine (sp?), I like the EAS gluteamine powder, and just add a scoop to the myoplex... a big ass bottle for around 25 bucks...

for creatine, I never had a good experience with any one brand, but i have freinds that swear by Muscle-tech's Creatine 6000-ES you can get a big ass bottle of it for 25 bucks...

Good luck, and KEEP EATING! that's the hardest part

Thanks for the help

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Take a look at the bulking sticky, and I would highly recommend keeping a log of what and when you eat for atleast 2 weeks. I thought I was eating the best I can too. I will guarantee it will show a lot of room for improvement. What do you have to lose?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Yea dude, all you gotta do is eat. Hardest gaining ectomorph here also. I was stuck at a solid 150 at 6'1". Hard as crap to gain. I thought i ate a lot.

Until i started keeping track.....

Now im doing 4500 calories/day, 350g protein, 350g carbs
    Weight came on like a champ, along with muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Yea dude, all you gotta do is eat. Hardest gaining ectomorph here also. I was stuck at a solid 150 at 6'1". Hard as crap to gain. I thought i ate a lot.

Until i started keeping track.....

Now im doing 4500 calories/day, 350g protein, 350g carbs
    Weight came on like a champ, along with muscle mass.
    wow i really didnt know that there were so many people with the same problem as me. I am glad to see that others have broken this curse.
    How much do you weigh now? and how long did it take you?
    4500 callories and 350g of protein is a lot of eating. I am working on my list of foods and supplements. as soon as i have started i will post everything as well as questions cause i know i will have a lot.
    thanks for your help.
    eDDie

for me when i was tryin 2 gain weight....seemed like peanut butter did wonder..id eat a big pb j with a couple glasses of milk...help pack on some lbs no lie...not sayin thats all i ate or n e thing like that

OK 2 QUESTIONS,
    1. DO YOU GUYS EAT RAW EGGS?
    2. IF I DO TAKE DBOL AND TEST EN. WHAT DO I DO WHEN I AM DONE WITH THE CYCLE? SHOULD I CONTINUE TO TAKE OBSCENE AMOUNTS OF CALORIES AND PROTEIN?
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    eDDie

No, you can get salmanila(sp?)

I usually eat hard-boiled eggs.

Go up and type in PCT in the search, and you'll see what you do after your cycle.

OK 2 QUESTIONS,
    1. DO YOU GUYS EAT RAW EGGS?
    2. IF I DO TAKE DBOL AND TEST EN. WHAT DO I DO WHEN I AM DONE WITH THE CYCLE? SHOULD I CONTINUE TO TAKE OBSCENE AMOUNTS OF CALORIES AND PROTEIN?
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    eDDie
    u can buy egg whites in cartons, most are pasteurized so you should have no problem throwing them down raw...(although pasteurization involves heating them so theyre not entirely raw)...if u looked at the bulking sticky by leanmeout, or most people diets for that matter, ud see most take 8 egg whites every morning. Ive been drinking mine for 2 and a half months now with no probs, theyre pasteurized of course though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros
    u can buy egg whites in cartons, most are pasteurized so you should have no problem throwing them down raw...(although pasteurization involves heating them so theyre not entirely raw)...if u looked at the bulking sticky by leanmeout, or most people diets for that matter, ud see most take 8 egg whites every morning. Ive been drinking mine for 2 and a half months now with no probs, theyre pasteurized of course though.

so do you suggest drinking them rather than cooking?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    mornings are 3-4 eggs 1 potatoe and milk. then early afternoon is usually bannanna or apple with toast and peanut butter and juice. lunch is pasta or chicken. after work i eat fruit and toast and peanut butter again with juice. dinner i eat meat, being beef, pork, chicken, and pasta. then i have a snack before bed. i have 3 good sized meals a day plus snacks. and believe me if you saw me you would never believe i eat at all.
    oh yeah sometimes i snack on other things as well and sometimes i drink instant breakfast shakes. like i said when i did my cycle of protein and creatine and working out i did get a lot stronger but NO weight at all.
    thanks for all your help.
    thats ur fing problem right there. YOU DONT EAT ENOUGH.

dude, at the most with the benefit of the doubt, you eat 160 grams of protein a day. that aint ****. at the lowest, you are eating 120 grams of protein a day depending on portion sizes of your meat.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 02-03-2005 at 11:15 AM.

Thread Information