Thread: My M1T Diary

Testy123 is offline New Member

My M1T Diary

Hello All,

I'm a new member here but I thought I'd share my M1T cycle with you (this site is where I did 90% of my research after all).

A bit of background first - I'm 25, 5'9, and weigh 172lbs @ 5% BF (callipers) and have been training for 10 years.

I've never used any pro-hormones / steroids before.

I'm going to follow NSA's M1T cycle and see how I get on

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad ** I'm only going to use 4-ad when I feel I need to***
    Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

I've also got some Trib for PCT which I'll be using.

I train on a 3 day split which looks something like this

Monday - Chest, Bi's and Tri's

Wednesday - Back and Shoulders

Friday - Legs

I've not done any 1 Rep Max's for a while so I'll just post the results of my last sessions major lifts;

Bench Press - 4 X 125kg

Deadlift - 2 sets @ 160kg 1st for 5 reps, 2nd for 4

Squat 2 sets @ 162.5kg both for 10 reps.

I’m currently using a personal trainer (ex bodybuilding champ) so my form is pretty much spot on (the reps don't count if it's not) and cheating is kept to a minimum.

My diet looks like this

Training Days

08:00 - Protein Shake (35g protein)
    08:30 - 2 large eggs and 2 slices of brown toast with 1.5 spoons of Udo's oil

11:30 - Met-RX MRP, apple and banana

13:00 - Training followed by a creatine/glutamine drink (I'm dropping creatine for the cycle)

14:30 - Met-RX MRP with oatcake

15:30 - Chicken breast/steak/can of tuna with 3oz of brown rice and veggies

18:00 - Chicken breast/steak/can of tuna with 3oz of brown rice and veggies

21:00 - Chicken breast/steak/can of tuna with baked potatoes and veggies

23:45 - Met-RX MRP with 1.5 spoons of Udo's oil

Non Training Days

08:00 - Protein Shake (35g protein)
    08:30 - 4 egg whites, 1 cup of whole oats and 1/2 cup of raisins

11:30 - Chicken breast/steak/can of tuna with 3oz of brown rice and veggies

14:30 - Met-RX MRP with 1.5 spoons of Udo's oil, apple and banana

17:30 - Chicken breast/steak/can of tuna with 3oz of brown rice and veggies

21:00 - Chicken breast/steak/can tuna. Bowl of muesli with fresh fruit.

23:45 - Met-RX MRP with 1.5 spoons of Udo's oil

I should be starting my cycle tomorrow as my M1T should be waiting for me when I get home

I'll keep you all posted

Pain4Gain is offline New Member

Question what type of hawthorne berry?

Hawthorne Berry Extract or Raw Hawthorne Berry Powder
    What's the difference?
    I intend to do the same cycle that you have posted here.
    I saw a product out there that had a combo of extract and raw powder:
    35mg extract and 434mg raw powder per capsule.
    Click here for ad.
    So I wondered if one was more effective than the other.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    pain4gain- I personally don't know the difference, but NSA said you need the extract (not the berries, or I'm assuming the powder).

Pain4Gain is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT
    pain4gain- I personally don't know the difference, but NSA said you need the extract (not the berries, or I'm assuming the powder).
    Thanks Bro.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Use the Tribulus during your cycle and after.... Trust me you will thank me later. I've run one alone and my last one with, the only difference was my larger ()() size. I would also look into "Tongue kat" sp? Alot of people here seem to like it. I havent found it anywhere besides ebay and dont feel like ordering of ebay.

Cheers for that Syndicate - I was wondering whether to run the Trib along side the M1T and you've just made my mind up

The trib I've got is combined with tongkat ali so I should get the best of both worlds

My cycle is on hold as there is some postage to pay on the package containing my M1T - Bloody Supplement companies

DanDoola is offline Junior Member
    All the research I've done says you need the Milk Thistle DURING the cycle and for PCT. I'll be taking it year round. It's cheap and good for you. Plus, it's good insurance.

Again running Milk Thistle with the M1T was something I was thinking about and as I've got a decent supply I'll run it during the entire cycle.

The good news is that I got my gear this morning so it's game on - First pill popped at 11:00

P.S. I'm using UL M1T incase anyone was wondering

Friday Update

Day 2 on cycle and Leg's day

Felt quite jacked all day but that's probably down to the placebo effect.

However I was more fired up than usual and managed to squat 2 sets of 10 @ 165kg - Up 2.5 kg's from last week. The rest of the workout was intense as ever but I can't say I noticed any increased pump (after only 2 days what do I expect ).

I do feel like I'm holding water slightly (like when loading creatine) but I get this sometimes anyway - probably unrelated.

Anyway, looking forward to a weekend of eating then a monster session on Monday

<b>Monday Update</b>
    Had a good weekend felt quite jacked for most of it and the new G/F has had nothing to complain about (except me slipping off to gulp a protein shake after we’ve finished getting giggy ).

Not that I was expecting any this early but I’ve had no sides at all, in fact I’ve felt really good (probably the trib/tongkat – good **** man!)

Anyway it was Chest, Bi’s and Tri’s today and I had a very good session.

Managed 3 X 130kg for my flat bench and every other lift was up from last week – I seemed to have more zest about me today and needed less time between sets to recover.

One thing I did notice was the increased pump – After my first set on my bi’s they swelled up so much it was almost off putting…. Almost

Role on Wednesday - Bring on the deadlifts

Wednesday Update (Belated)

Back and Shoulders today and again had a very intense workout

Deadlifts were up to 2 sets of 5 for 165kg (up in both weight and reps from last week)

Every other movement I either increased my reps or weights.

Felt good training and as yet have had no lethargy to speak of (been a little tired but I’ve been working on-site al week and only getting 7ish hours sleep).

I have had a few signs of gyno though. Twice over the last 7 years I’ve had a fibrous lump appear under or around a nipple but they have gone of their own accord after a few months or so (the doc said not to worry about them).

Anyway after about day 4 I felt the slight nagging pain under my right nipple and recognised it almost instantly – I’ve been running nolva at been 40mg ED for since then and it has it under control.

Apart from that I’ve had no other sides at all.

Pumps were good in the gym again and I’m pretty sure I’m looking a little bigger…….

Squats on Friday – Bring it on

Friday Update

Legs Day and Weigh in

Been feeling good the last couple of days and have been eating anything that can’t move as fast as me. Despite this I’ve actually tightened up a little???? And I was convinced that I’d only just about maintain my weight.

How wrong I was, got on the scales and I’m in at 178 lbs – up 6 lbs from last week

I’ll take 6lbs a week for the next 3 weeks

Anyway had another very good session .Squats were up to 167.5kg and I got 2 sets of 10. Every other movement I was able to add extra weight or reps.

So after 1 week on M1T, I’ve gotta say I’m well impressed. Can’t wait to see what next week brings.

Monday Update

Had a good weekend sitting on my Ass, eating and watching 24

Still not getting any of the common M1T sides (flu, lethargy etc)

Had another good session today, felt strong and pumps were good.

Again moved up in either weights or reps for each movement.

Looking forward to deadlifts on Wednesday

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Good work bro. I will be running my M1t cycle at the end of April. Keep me posted on your progress.

Wednesday Update

Back and Shoulders Today.

Dead lifts are up again got 5 reps at 170kg and as usual the rest of the workout rocked.

Still not getting anymore sides

Waiting to see what the scales will say on Friday

Friday Update

Legs Day and Weigh In

Had a really good session, got 2 sets of squats @ 170kg for 10 reps and to be honest I could have probably done a couple more.

I weighed in at 181 today – up another 3lbs from last week.

Now I find myself at the end of week 2 and I’m tempted (as I knew I would be) to up the M1T to 15mg ED from 10mg ED.

What do I do bro’s?

I’m not having any sides at the moment (got a few spots on my back but I think that’s mainly to having it waxed a couple of days ago….), will the extra 5mg ED result in any extra gains?

Cheers
    Last edited by Testy123; 02-04-2005 at 10:54 AM.

Are you taking the 4-AD also?

No 4-AD, I've not felt like I've needed it

Monday Update - Week 3

Spent all weekend eating and sleeping sometimes life can be good.

Anyway - decided to say on 10mg ED for the moment - at least until I have my backne sorted out. A quick note on this, I've read all the threads about using Dawn dishwasher liquid which I can't get in the UK. After working out that it's just washing up liquid (I spent a good while thinking it was for an automatic dishwasher) I thought I'd give Fairy Liquid a go (Anitbac with tea tree oil for preference) and after only 2 days there is a deffinate improvement

Chest, Bi's and Tri's

Great workout today - every lift was up and I was pumped to hell.

Managed 2 X 135kg on the flat bench to boot.

Just need to keep on eating and sleeping.....

Wednesday Update

Hello Bro's

Did some early morning cardio yesterday as I was starting to feel a bit lardy - apart from that everything else has been the same. Eating anything that is slower than me and getting plenty of rest.

Back and Shoulders.

Good deadlifts today - 5 x 175kg up 5 k from last week. I'll be bumping them up to 4 plates (180kg) next week

Rack shoulder press was also good today - 2 sets of 8 @ 80kg.

On the sides front - My skin is not great at the moment - I've just started a course of Vit b5 so with any luck that will help clear me up.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Just in case youre still thinking about it. I wouldnt go up to 20mg M1T. I did it thinking the same as you when I did this cycle. - it killed me with sides to the point where I had to stop - before upping it, I was feeling great with no sides at all and lots of gains. Gains also were great in first week, OK in second then seem to die down in the last week.

Just a quick note for ya! keep it up.

tallysblakboi is offline New Member
    does anyone know where i can get some M1t??? i heard about it too late after the band and im trying to get a hold of some

Friday Update

Legs day and Weigh In.

Weighed in at 184 lbs (up another 3 lbs from last week) so all the eating is still doing me good.

Squats were good again today - 2 sets of 10 reps @ 175kg. I'll be humping 4 plates a side next week

On the dosage front - I've got on top of the Backne (vit B5 and Fairy liquid) so I've decided to up the dose to 15 mg for the last week.......

I'll keep you all posted
    Last edited by Testy123; 02-04-2005 at 10:54 AM.

Up 11 pounds, you thing you put on any fat? Also, how come your weight is in pounds but the weight you move is in kg?

Don't think that I've put much fat on - my ab's are still visible anyway

As for the weight thing - In the UK we have a mix of the imperial and metric systems.

Most people still weigh themselves in Stones and Pounds (stones are lbs divided by 14), but weights in gyms are all in kg's.

Note - I've had to edit the last two weigh in figures. Last week I made a mistake and said I went from 178 to 183 where as in fact it was only to 181.
    Bad maths in my head I'm afraid

Monday Update - Week 4 - Last Week on M1T

I upped the M1T to 15mg ED on Friday and thus far have had no ill effects from doing so.

Having said that I was away this weekend and forgot to take my Nolva with me (been running 20mg ED to keep the Gyno away), as a result I have been holding a load more water. Got a dose in me last night and I already feel less bloated.

I'm looking huge at the moment, noticeably bigger than last week. Not sure how much is gain and how much is just water

Chest, Bi's and Tri's

Had a fooking great workout today, great pumps and very strong.

Did 1 x 140kg on the flat bench and 2 sets of 8 @ 105kg on the incline.

All other lifts were up again in weight and reps.

I'm also back on the creatine this week to give me a headstart for PCT.

I'm just concentrating on eating and sleeping for the rest of the week - I'm deadlifting and squatting 180kg and I'll need all the help I can get

Wednesday Update

Back and Shoulders

Had a monster session today – Deadlift’s 5 reps @ 180kg

Still no I’ll effects of upping the M1T to 15mg ED

Only 2 days left on M1T and the final weigh in
    Last edited by Testy123; 02-09-2005 at 09:25 AM.

Friday Update – End of 4 Week M1T Cycle

Great session today!

Squats 2 sets @ 180kg for 10 reps

Final Weigh In – 186lbs, up from 172lbs

I start my PCT tomorrow, the only change I’m making from the original plan is to include clen to keep the fat off.

Overall I’m impressed with the gains in both size and strength. I’m just gonna have to bust my ass to keep it all.

I’ll try and borrow a digi cam and get some pics uploaded.

Nice job bro. I just have a couple of questions. Did you gain any fat while on? And I also want to run clen following my M1t in the future. Do you plan on using the 2 weeks on/off method?

I've put a little on - not much though.

It's kind of hard to tell until I piss out all the water.

As for Clen - I'm planning to run ir for 6 weeks (4 weeks PCT - 2 weeks Cutting) taking benadryl every 3 third week.

Cheers

I just read about the 6 week cycling method using the Benadryl. It seems like a good idea. Will you keep your calories up for the four weeks of PCT then drop them after? Good luck bro.

Yup - Going to eat the same during PCT and diet for cutting

Week 5 - PCT

Hello Again,

Started my PCT this week.

I started taking Clen on Tuesday - God that stuff is powerful, who'd have thought that 0.1cc of anything could have so much effect! (200mcg/ml).

I feel better for losing the bloat but as a result I do feel like I've lost some poundage - I'm just used to being swollen I suppose.

Good news on the training front - I actually increased all my lifts today

5 deadlifts @ 185kg was the most impressive - Just glad I'm not losing the strength I’ve gained over the last 4 weeks.

Hoping to Squat 2 sets of 10 @ 185kg on Friday!

I'll also weigh in and see what the damage is

Laters

Friday Update - 1 week of PCT

Good day today

Got on the scales and weighed in at 18 only 2 lb's down from last week - Plus I've been doing cardio this week and have dropped some body fat (with some help from CLEN )

If I only drop 2 lb's I'll be a very happy bunny .

Strength was up today as well

Squats - 2 set's of 10 @ 185kg

Going to bed a happy man tonight

Thread Information