meatwod is offline New Member

just sus cycle(& bad luck)

Hello, my first cycle was actually supposed to be test syp, and deca , but after the first inject of the test I got a wicked infection in my booty cheek and couldn't walk for a week much less work out. after recovering and throwing everything I had gotten away, i ordered some new ****e. I ordered sus and deca but only received the sus. As you can see I don't have very good luck. Anyway, used the sus only twice a week with one cc shots and gained a little over 20 pounds in about two months and stayed relatively lean the hole time. My arms went up about 3 inches in size. I was pretty amazed how much i gained on a such crappy cycle. Also, the butt load of creatine and protein shakes I ingested probably help a hole freakin lot as well and the sus made me hungry as heII so I was eating a billion times a day. Well, at about two months, I was preping the bottle of sus with air for easier filling of the needle, and all of a sudden.....BOOOOOM!!!...the freaking bottle top pops off and before I know it my bathroom counter is covered in oily goodness. I did mention that I have horrible luck didn't I. So I grabbed my needle and sucked as much of it up as I could and put it back in the bottle. The bottle now sits in my bathroom as a reminder...DON'T OVER PRESSURIZE YOUR BOTTLE...aaah.. but I digress, that was the days of a newbie.
    PS...Please........no flames.........I'm still a little sensitive on the subject.....(wimper-wimper)LOL
    man...I need to go lay down...iv just depressed my self.......were did I put that bottle of vicodin

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Please dont use that sust. You dont say you plan on it, but for gods sake, if you think a little contamination in the lab caused a bad infection, imagine the sust from your bathroom counter............

meatwod is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Please dont use that sust. You dont say you plan on it, but for gods sake, if you think a little contamination in the lab caused a bad infection, imagine the sust from your bathroom counter............
    LOL... I know gear is expensive but I think my arm is more important to me than money LOL. Your right though, its full of bacteria and plus its been sitting in my bathroom as a reminder for MANY MANY years.

Thread Information