T MONTANA is offline New Member

Smile D-bol/deca Cycle

im considering starting my first cycle and am swayed in the direction of deca /d-bol. i would like to keep it as short as possible to cut down on the sides.
    before i go on i feel i should mention that until a few weeks ago i regularly smoked the ganja(hash not grass- couldnt get my hands on the green .) say a couple of joints a nite. i smoke around ten cigs a day also. i have been training on and off now for about 6 yrs( im now 25yrs, 6ft tall, weigh 180lbs). im planning now on goin onto the nicorette patches to get of the ciggies.anyway...
    my preferred training style resembles the Mike Mentzer approach of high intensity / low rep. i would tend to use creatine and a protein shake as supplements.
    the cycle i have in mind goes a little somthing like this (run DMC just popped into my head )
    wks 1-4
    d-bol 25-30mg for a kick start
    wks 1-8
    400mgs deca
    clomid for pct

i would like to hit the 205lbs mark on this.

how much should i expect to keep?
    i would greatly appreciate any input on this.
    would my history of smoking cause problems?
    would i still get "deca dick"? if so would finishing off with primo help with that & also help me keep my gains?
    cheers!!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    horrible cycle bro....do not do deca /dbol

why not! thought it was the breakfast of champions?if i didnt grow on that i wouldnt at all ! u know that phrase

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you need test, and you need to run deca longer....add test and run test 500mg/week for 12 weeks, and deca for 10 weeks

thanx
    wat sides should i expect from running the test aswell(would do test enant if any i hear u dont need as many jabs on it) really dont wana lose any hair or maybe that wouldnt be an issue ?
    am i better mixing the test enan and deca for one shot????
    ps is it safe to run this cycle considering my past smoking habit?????

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    you will have to do two injects i would recommend deca in one thigh and test in the other im on the same cycle this is my first one im running deca 300mg wks 1-10 and test 450mg wks1-12 and dbol 40mg wks 1-4 with 10 mg nolva ed and then going to take my clomid. if you take deca and dbol your natural test will shut down for sure. run at least 100mg more of test then deca. i just finished my 2nd injection and notice so far ver minimal gains and its jsut from dbol test and deca still have kicked in yet so another couples weeks i should start seeing results

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    BUMP Honda.
    You can put the test (as long as its oil based) and deca in the same syringe and do one shot. I do 2 shots a week that way. Deca should be done at 10+ weeks and never done without some test at a higher mg/wk than the deca. Unless you like not getting a hard-on.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i have just come off a deca d/boll cycle. And found it horrible fair enough i did make deccent gain's and have kept most of it. But i got decca dick pritty bad coulden't get a hard on and i lost my sex drive so i diden't even wan't to. what i'am saying from experience that don't do a decca d/boll cycle. Do a test eth cycle at 250 mg per week for 10 week's witj normal p.c.t you will be glad you did.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    No, breakfast for champions is primo/d-bol, Arnold`s favourite!

mk19gunner is offline Junior Member
    You could reach 205 all natural,at your height. Research eating and training and quit worrying about how to put a cycle together.
    You got to learn how to be consistent in eating and training FIRST.
    You've been lifting weights for 6 years and you only weigh 180#'s.
    By performing recreational lifting and steroid use ,you would begin a rollercoaster ride.
    Discipline yourself in being consistent in training for 8-12 wks at a time with around a 7-10 days break in between to get started.Keep it up all year long.
    Forget juice right now,you haven't even learned how to master food.Food is the most anabolic power you can use.Once you master it, you can then bring yourself to a whole new level naturally.Juice increases protein sythensis and powers up off of lots of food.Like having a jet engine without fuel if you haven't become a pro all naturally yet in eating.
    Eat lots of pasta,wheat bread,oatmeal,yams,green vegetables,beef,chicken and tuna. Start off with a 30% prot/40%carbs/30%fats.
    After accomplishing consistency,you would be ready for a cycle and would have a better chance at keeping your gains everytime you do a cycle.
    Learn to do squats all the way azz to the grazz.Learn clean and presses,deads,morning glorys,chin ups,dips,military presses,and proper benching in a straight line pushing with your feet planting your shoulder blades into the bench-elbows a lil' in and push up the bar with a 2-0-1 tempo starting out.
    You can do it and don't let anybody tell you different swoldier. PM me if you need any training regimen ideas.

peace,MK19gunner

5'11-235-10%bf
    Last edited by mk19gunner; 01-09-2005 at 04:53 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't have the willpower to quit smoking, forget a consistant training and meal plan for years if not the rest of your life without breaking... quit smoking, get your training and diet in order then look at AAS in a couple years

thanks m19gunner for the post

im still off the cigs and all. was on patches but they seemd to b an appetite supressant so stopped them 5 days ago, now im eating like a f#ckin horse tuna, past, pizzas, potatos, steak and lots of bread. training one to 2 bodyparts a nite, train same bodypart 5 days after i last trained it.
    going to wait until i can hit over 200 lbs naturally so as to build a base before juicn, have researched more and when i hit over 200lbs i will do a cycle of test e at 250mg awk for 10 wks followd by good pct to help keep most of the gains.
    thank for the replies, very helpful .
    adios for the mo!

Thread Information