Thread: cycle ends

block is offline Associate Member

cycle ends

does this sound right (Post #1)

just got done with my test only cycle 500mg w for 9 weeks loaded for 2 weeks at 750mg. got stronger through out the cycle ecept when I got sick. the gains were not drastic or fast I had to work for them but they came. had no gyno at all a little back cramping but that is it. as for gains I put 1/2 on each arm 30lbs on my bench and 50lbs on my squat. gained 10 lbs and lost 2% of body fat. but body fat may have came back. this puts me at 260 18-20% bf

also just finished my clen and clomid. did clomid 250*1 day 100*9 days 50*7 days only had 30 pills. I now get the morning wood again so does this mean that my test levels are back up.

as of keeping my geain I have a cold so lifting is a chore but I only have lost a little strenth that I can tell so far.

does that sound about right for a test only cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds to me like you did alright for a test only cycle!...especially at your bodyweight!

it worked out well now i plan on droping some fat before my next cycle and the next one will be a lot bigger.

BACK CRAMPING???

.now that you mentioned it thats about the only side i got from my low doesage cycle is lower back cramping. but i only get it when playing b ball...is it because of the added weight my body is carrying??(i gained 17+ lbs)i guess i need to strengthen the lower back and really stretch it out right???..

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    What kinda of back cramping are you talking about? I want to know so I can figure out if that is what I am feeling...

after I would do back hyper ext my lower back would get very tight and this would last for about 20 min the pain was so bad that I could not stand up I had to lean on something. so I uped the water but that only helped a little this lasted for about 4 weeks

imposteroo7 is offline New Member
    what do you mean by gyno? just curious...........I have been off test for six weeks now and plan to go back on next week. just wondering what is gyno. is it ssomething i should now. is it serious.

Thread Information