Body Fat: guessing 9% give or take a %
    Goals:
    break the 40 time down
    gain and keep atleast 15 to 20lbs
    and whatever strength comes with it....
    no sweets and keep the diet clean

Cycle:
    test prop 50mg ed(wk1-4)
    test-e 250mg every monday and thursday (wk1-10)
    Test prop 50mg ed(wk11-12)
    nolvadex 10mg ed(wk1-12)
    and your basic PCT
    Last edited by D_B_rooking; 01-22-2005 at 03:43 PM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Good luck, watch your sodium intake if you don't want to look like moon face There should be no problem with keeping 15-20lb's. Keep the protein intake up and rest as much as possible. Do you have any l-dex or letro on hand?

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    Frist day, got the gear in today(like a kid on christmas day)... i took the frist shot in the glute of test e 250mg... No pain whatsoever things couldn't have gone any better.... the test prop was a diffrent story. and the fact that i drew it with a 25 gage sucked... took 5 min just to get half a cc... i did this shot in my right leg.. its alittle sore but people tend to say that prop hurts...other than that im just excited to do it again tommrow(with the prop)

groverman1...sodium breaks you out...??? thanks i be sure to stay away from it then
    no i don't have letro on hand but lots of nolva....LION says to run the letro thought the cycle and leave the nolva for the pct... lots of guys on here just run the nolva....goin cheep bro...

No, bloats the face you retain more water. You should be ok with the nolva and yes prop will leave you sore, my freakin tricep is throbbing. Good luck

tight is offline New Member
    how do you not retain water...while on frist cycle of test 250 q.v -e......is taraoxatone good to take and is it ok to still do a litle cardio.....ps.how do you loose love handles i only have 9% body fat but all in the love handles i wanna get em gone be lean and tight as helllll

Never heard of taraoxatone, cardio and diet is the key, have some letro or l-dex it will keep bloat to a minimum.

BIG-T is offline New Member
    Hey DB, you mentioned that you want to shave your 40 time. Do you play ball, or do ya just want outrun 5.0. Man, I'm playin!

yea bro i start college ball in the fall (i spent 2 years at a junior college to get the grades straight) but im crazzy excited

second week is over, i quit the prop because of my heart rate... the test-e hasn't kicked in full yet but i feel it... strength is commin up iv gained 7 lbs... but i have been eatin like a horse (6 full meals a day) workouts are good man im lovin the frist cycle..

starting of the 4th... my workouts havn't been as good as i want them to be but still am gaining strength and size its crazzy these next 8 weeks im goin to step it up and get the full effect...

aright its almost the end of my 5th week... this is crazzy i never expected what i am gettin out of this but ****... iv gone from 165 to 185... it may be water but who cares.. im lovin it... everything is gettin really hard and i feel like im not goin to be able to push the weight then all a sudden bam and its up and im ready for another iv never had such intense workouts... all my friends and even my girlfriend are sayin that im gainin weight and lookin bigger... but its not all about the look its about football... im goin to be sad when the cycle is over cause i have to wait untill this time next year to do another... acne hasn't been bad except on my shoulders and alittle on chest... no gyno... and the voice is gettin deeper but all these things are cool... my mood and everyday life hasn't been this good in a long time

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Did you start at 165 opr 175?

i started at 165 brother

Thread Information