Thread: Hey kiddies!

Bardiel is offline New Member

Hey kiddies!

Hey kiddies,

Did a half year research on DNP . Starting my first cycle today...starting with 200mg of DNP and up it to 400mg on the 3rd day. This is my first cycle so doing it up to the 9th day. Just popped my first DNP. Lets see where this takes me. My starting body weight is 185lbs, height is 5'7inches....and my BF% is about 13%. Let hell begin.....

P.S Got all the neccessary supplements with my DNP. Vitamin C, E, gycerol, fruits, fans, thermometer, and ECA stack to combat largethy. Also below is my before pics before DNP cycle. SOrry this is the only pic I have kinda dark though I will post an after DNP cycle pics as well so bear with me people.

Stay tune!
    Bardiel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey kiddies!-derek.jpg  
    Last edited by Bardiel; 01-24-2005 at 11:16 PM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I do not recommend you upping your dose to 400mg on day three. Just stay at 200mg ED for your first run.

did crossed my mind

Running 200mg for ED for the first 10 days did crossed my mind. I will stay at 200mg till day 4...then we'll see how I react to it towards then. If I have no allergic symtoms and could tolerate really well, then I will bump it to 400mg starting on day 5-10.

bardiel

Day 2

Day 2,

After first dosage of DNP at 200mg, didn't feel much throughout the night. Slept fine, had some heat flashes though but thats about it. Throughout the day I was fine....a little warmer than usual. Took my 2nd dosage at 200mg today at 9pm. Lets see how this goes.

Bardiel

Day 3

Day 3,

Nothing yet. No sides, feel nothing. Felt just like last night. From what I figure I should feel it hitting pretty soon, perhaps the 5th day. 9pm took my third dosage.

Bardiel

Day 4 and 5

Day 4&5,

Same thing, no sweat yet and feeling a lilttle warmer than usually, nothing special. TOday is Day 5 and I bumped it up to 400mg today 9am and 9pm. Still felt kind of the same. Hope this stuff kicks in soon. I just took my temp and it reads a constant 94.7 degrees F. Is this normal? Isn't that kind of low? Let me know what you guys think??

Bardiel

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardiel
    Day 4&5,

Same thing, no sweat yet and feeling a lilttle warmer than usually, nothing special. TOday is Day 5 and I bumped it up to 400mg today 9am and 9pm. Still felt kind of the same. Hope this stuff kicks in soon. I just took my temp and it reads a constant 94.7 degrees F. Is this normal? Isn't that kind of low? Let me know what you guys think??

Bardiel

Don't up it yet because it takes a few days to really kick in. Stick to 200mg a day

Long low dose > short high dose

Day 6

Welp, this marks day six!

Took 400mg of DNP today, one 9am and 9pm just now. Still didnt feel the dreaded sweat and heat yet although I gotta say its getting warmer and warmer. Sweated a little today and throat hurts a littel. Other than that it seems ok still. How long do you guys suggest me to run this first DNP cycle? I was thinking to stop dosage at day 14. Let me know what you think. THanks guys. Yeah my cum is yellow too so no doubt this stuff works!!

Bardiel

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    is the fat melting off? what is your weight at now?

Hey

Hey can't say I melt any fat yet since I am bloated from the water. But my weight went from 185 to 181lbs today. So hope that gives you an idea DIets been 30% carbs, 50% protein and 20% fats.

Bardiel

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on day 7 and I will stay on 400mg till day 21..

Day 7 and day 8

Day 7: Again, took 200mg 9am 200mg 9pm for a total of 400mg

Now we are getting hot. I took a nap with the fan on and still woke up with sweats all over my face neck, and legs. Not crazy but not normal. Feels my body is burning. THe DNP is raging in me now!! I have shortness of breath and sore throat. Drinking down tons of H20 2 gallons a day. Pissing like crazy.

Day 8: Same dosage @ same time.
    Same symtoms and just a little more warmer. I cant tell if I lost any fats yet and I dont have a scale anymore so I cant tell. I also did took into consideration that I might be filled up with water so I wont know till I stop DNP for a week or so to see the real drop in weight. I know its working but to what extent I do not know. Also took my temp today, my oridginal body temp is 95.1 degrees F. Now its 99.4 F so definitely getting higher. I am taking cafeful caution on my temp. If it gets up to 101 F, I am calling it quits or lower the dosage. I am planning to take this first cycle up to day 14....let me know what you guys thin...I mean think. Thanks.

Bardiel
    Last edited by Bardiel; 01-31-2005 at 09:47 PM.

An update....

So I think I am feeling the full effect of DNP !!! **** Never been hotter in my life!! it feels as if my body is burning. I sat outide in the snow to kool off and the snow around me even melted! This stuff is hot stuff........and powerful, been thinking to lower down the dosage. I think if people use me to to cook bacon, they can put a frying pan on me and it WILL cook. its ashame they do not have Japanese face so for the time being, I will use chinese face. Took my temp today and its at a constant 100.3 degrees F.

To my Japanese Bro's out there: kiotsukete ne, DNP ga maji tsuyoi dayo.....jyoudan jyaneyo....

If sides are getting to be a bit much I'd back off on the dose.

THanks SV-1

Thanks SV-1 Wil do I do consider you to be one of the DNP guru Thanks again.

P.S Closely monitoring myself from DNP.

Bardiel

rontg is offline Associate Member
    this is great info, keep us updated, starting dnp next week, will make a journal like this

by the way, you taking any t2 or t3?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya I would rool off the dose a little or check to see what you are eating

Stopping DNP, day 9

Ok, my temp today is 101.6 degrees F so I am stopping DNP on day 9. Thats high so I am stopping DNP just to be safe. Gotta kool down! Will see what happens. Better play it safe. I do not know if I lost any fat cuz I felt like I stayed the same. But my midsection of my abs does appear leaner. I dunno, maybe its in my mind. Guess I am retaining water. Gotta piss it out and see what I lost. By the way Rontg, to answer your question, I didnt take any T3 or T2. I know T3 can become quite catabolic if taken on DNP so I didn't. However I heard taking T2 will not cause catabolism. Do a check on T2. As far as supplements go, check my first post on this thread. The only thing I added was 1000mg of taurine starting on day 5. Haha this is irrevelant but I think the bros in AR are top notch giving quality advices, props to you guys. Kissing ass right now This is also a good board for me to practice my English.

Bardiel
    Last edited by Bardiel; 02-01-2005 at 03:40 PM.

thanks for answering my question. Post your results after about 5 or 6 days when the water is off.

wow

I didnt see much while I was on DNP , like I could not tell if I am losing fat or not, but after I came off DNP meaning I stopped the dosage of DNP, I can slowly see definitions that I never seen before, like the curve on the waist, the top part of the abs, etc. But is this normal? Everyone that did DNP saw the result immediately when they are on DNP. Mine is doing it ever so slightly noneless results were there. Not as much as everybody else's though. I do not have a scale but I bet I maybe lost only 2 lbs on this DNP cycle I am not sure if I am retaining any water now....perhaps this result is all I got. Does anyone know how long does water usually retain in one's body? Is it somewhere in the ballpark of 5 days? Help me out folks. Well at any rate, Its either I am doing DNP wrong and need more research or DNP just ain't for me. Will do more researching before 2nd cycle comes up. Is it b/c of different body chemistry? By the way being on DNP is like having a fever. It kicked my ass back and forth. PLease someone comment on this for me. Well I will wait two weeks and then do a 2nd cycle of DNP. Please any DNP gurus help me out
    Last edited by Bardiel; 02-03-2005 at 06:38 PM.

Most people hold a good bit of water while on DNP (some more than others). Give it at least a week after you stop to see the final results.

ok thanks

Will do thanks SV-1.
    Last edited by Bardiel; 02-03-2005 at 08:21 PM.

wired-up is offline Member
    great log. post up an after pic when you can.

Allergic symtoms founded

So Its been my second day stopping DNP and I think I am starting to have allergic reaction now with all the build up of DNP. My face is all red and puffy and I have like red spots all over my body, yet I do not feel itchy......beside benedryll <----(however you spell that) can I take allergra D??? would that work? If not I have to hit Walmart now!

Bardiel

Scooby1 is offline Member
    when I ran DNP if I didn't take benedryl then I would itch like crazy(mostly the soles of my feet and my palms) taking benedryl is a must. Get a allergy cream nd it should clear up(the rash)

I ran DNP for 21 days, and over that amount of time I saw small results while on it, but within a week of finishing it, I had definatly made some changes. I think you maybe still bloated.

THanks!!

Thanks for the input Scooby! Will post results in about 5 days!! Stay tune

the suspense is killing me....:-) update update!!!
    Last edited by rontg; 02-08-2005 at 09:41 AM.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    bump for update

update!

Update guys!!

Well I think my first crack at DNP was a good experience. Heres the result, starting weight was 185lbs at 13% bf, now I am at 176lbs at 10% bf. All of my allergy symtoms from DNP are gone, all water shed. My top part of the abs are more defined, face is more defined, my arm is a lot more defined! **** my tricep pops out like crazy now with just barely flexing it! Overall seems like DNP does do its magic. pics coming soon. Will start 2nd cycle on DNP this friday this time staying around 400mg ED for 10 days or as long as I can hold the sides. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for checking in with me guys!

Bardiel

2nd cycle

2nd Cycle started two days ago! I am at day three of 2nd cycle. Took 200mg for day one, and 400mg on day 2. Now is day three so 200mg in the morning and 200mg at night. Already felt the sides from DNP . HOT HOT HOT!!!!! Drank tons of H2O and with fan on. I was so hot I woke up like 7 times last night! For some reason the DNP kicked in a lot earlier and faster than my first cycle! Well will keep you guys update! Current weight is 176lbs with 10% BF

Bardiel

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    good to see you like your results..but why did u stop the DNP for a few days and then start back up? why not just continue it throughout

Throat hurts!

Anyone know anything on how to prevent the throat from hurting during a DNP cycle?? DNP Gurus I need your help please! Thanks

Bardiel

anyone?

Anyone??? Throat does hurt a lot and it feels like my throat closes up whenever I swallow like hard to breath through nose. Anyone with this problem with DNP ??

bardiel

i just finished my first cycle 11 lbs in 10 days, plus still holding water (took final dose last night). I did not have that side effect, actually the only side effect i had radioactive pee, and somewhat yellow (cough cough) yogurt, will give my detailed journal once the water comes off

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Bump for update!

3rd cycle possibly

I am hearing a 3rd DNP cycle creeping up

DNP is the stuff

Bardiel

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardiel
    I am hearing a 3rd DNP cycle creeping up

DNP is the stuff

Bardiel
    lol good stuff bro. 3rd cycle already? Most people give it a good 10-14 days between cycles. What are your current stats? Also, any pics??

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you not take any after pics??? Since you posted before's I was expecting some afters

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    the suspense is killing me....:-) update update!!!
    and another one died....we need an update please...

Thread Information