Prozak is offline New Member

Prozaks DNP journal...

Not very detailed but here it is..

To start, I did not carb deplete. I haven’t seen enough difference in results to feel the need to do so.
    Now I just came off 9 weeks of sust/ decca stack. Which I put on a decent amount of weight. I’m 5’4 and was weighing in at 183. I will admit my diet isn’t up to par by any means. I do eat well enough to put on good size. I think shedding a few pound will motivate me to have a better diet.

Day one
    I decided to take the pill 200mg around dinner after a month of reading up on DNP . Felt nothing of course.

Day two
    Starting to feel thirsty , and bloated from all the water im drinking, but my mouths a little dry.
    Again,1 pill 200mg at dinner, felt nothing other than being thirsty. I must not have wiped the pill off very well because I got heartburn for a half hour or so. Gave my self a step on the scale.. 181.

Day three
    Again thisty all day.. feeling a little hungry, adding some extra fruits in during the day and lots of water.
    Feeling a little warm, but nothing drastic… armpits are a little wet. I guess im not allergic, I feel fine no swelling.. so I take another 1 pill 200mg. around 7pm as usual. Now I was feeling a little warm around midnight. Hopped into bed around 1:30 am and I felt clammy all night.. woke up with damp pillow and blankets. I had a fan pointed at me, but it just made me feel worse. Wasn’t hot enough to need the fan it just cooled off the clammy skin and made me cold. Didn’t sleep very well

Day four in the am, feeling very thirsty. Beds damp, im clammy and sticky but not dripping sweat. Hop on the scale 176.5 ?? has to be water, I am usually a little light in the am anyway. Off to work feeling warm, no sweating. During work armpits were sweaty, felt really hungry all day. Drank at least a gallon of water sitting at my desk doing nothing. Feeling warm, take another 200mg was starting to break a sweat, although that could have been the spicy wings I was eating. Go home goto bed..

Day five, wake up dripping sweat with soaked sheets and pillow. Felt cold but sweating balls. Hence the raised core temp. pretty uncomfortable sleep. Hop on the scale. 174.2 ?? must be dehydrated..

Day six, bumped it up to 400mg 7am, 7pm dose. Breaking sweats after meals. Feel really tired. Run down falling asleep after work. Soaked during sleep.

Day seven repeat of day six. 200mg in the AM and 200mg in PM. Really tired. Sweating pretty bad. After eating, and dripping at night

Day eight I stopped, didn’t really sweat after meals… sweat a little at night

Day nine, no sweating, slept good… no sweat. Woke up and wighed in at 172.4

Going to watch my weight for the next few days, I think im holding a little water.

I have some pics of before at home, ill try to get them posted... as well as taking some after ones..
    Last edited by Prozak; 01-26-2005 at 10:34 AM.

Bardiel is offline New Member

Nice!

Let us know man, keep us updated bro, I am running a similiar cycle as you as well this is my third night on DNP

Bardiel

been a consistant 172-173 since the cycle ended... so thats about 10lbs lost. im happy with that but i still have too much body fat... time to change my diet and bump up the cardio

heres a before pic... 183-184 lbs... 5'4

yep im a midget
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prozaks DNP journal...-before1.jpg  

wired-up is offline Member
    so how's it going now?

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    bump

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Bump where is the after pic?

9000rpm is offline Member
    I'm pretty much the same build as you. I'm 5'5" and weigh about 185lbs. But your midsection looks better than mine because of my stupid love handles.

STUPID GENETICS!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am also looking forward to seeing the post-cycle pics...

Thread Information