msu16366 is offline Member

Anadrol, Test, Deca, cycle log

Cycle start : 12/24/05
    Weight: 198 at the gym
    Height: 5'10'1/2

Here is my cycle:
    Week 1-4 Anadrol 50 (50mg day 1st week, 100mg for next 3)
    Week 1-11 Test E (750mg's) Iran (heard slighty underdosed)
    Week 1-10 Deca 500mgs week
    I have my nova, clomid, hcg , and Test prop for the end, adding nova next week.
    I had a few headace's the first couple of days from the anadrol, but they seem to be gone now. I already feel the pump and will see what happens today at the gym. Today is day 6 and as of now I weigh 208lbs in the evening at the gym So I am up about 8-10 lbs as of now. I didnt take any pictures before this cycle but I just took some. I will also be including my weekly averages of calories , protien, fat, and carbs so incase I hit a plateau, some of you bro's can help me out.
    I will go into more detail as the cycle progresses . I am only running this cycle for only 10 weeks because I want to be able to run another this summer with some time off.
    Last edited by msu16366; 02-01-2006 at 08:08 PM.

Here is my daily average for my calories for the first week. I would have done good but do to new years and so much for staying sober I wasted 2 days of eating. No need to flame me because I already know it was stupid. Anyways here are my food averages for week 1. I weighed 212 at the gym today so I am still gaining.
    Average food intake week 1 ( up about 14lbs so far in 10 days)
    Calories: 3672
    Protien: 254
    Fat: 140
    Carbs: 329
    I know I need to increase, but actually until new years I was averaging around 4400 calories. ALso keep in mind I do not keep track of all the liquids I drink.
    On a different note people are already starting to notice the change. THe one thing that is irrating me is the hot flashes i have been getting. It seems to happen after taking the 200mgs of vitamin b 6. I am going to start splitting up the dose and see what happens.

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    hey keep up the log and pics, i was thinking about doing the same exact cycle

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Test E is not underdosed, good light cycle I like it keep us posted weekly, good luck

Sorry I have not been keeping up,
    I have been working 2 hours away from my home and starting at 6 A.M. I am still at the same weight but strength is going way up. I am already past my peak from my last cycle in week 5 of this cycle. My goal is to gain another 10lbs and get my bench up to 405lb (at 350 for 3 reps 2 weeks ago), was only about 315 for 2 reps pre cycle.
    I have no idea how many calories I have been getting as I been to busy to keep count. But I am going really start eating now. I am also going to drink 200 grams of protein just from drinks through out the day. (on the jobs its the easiest and sometimes only available type of protein.

ALthough I have not been keeping my log going, I still have all my begin stats on most major exercises written down. Perhaps one weekend I will post how the progress is going.

Thread Information