GotGuns is offline Junior Member

Tren, Test Prop and Eq diary!

Hey everyone!

Just started a 12 week cycle of Test Prop 100mg ed, Tren 75mg ed and Eq 400mg/wk - got some var to drop in towards the end.
    So far I'm 2 weeks in and things are going well. I'm using the cycle as a lean bulker. I'm consuming 5000 kcals per day with 318g of protein per day. Got PCT in place.
    Stats to begin were:
    183cm tall
    bodyfat 10%
    weight - 215lbs
    The story so far:
    Day 1-6
    ED injections are kind of fun - look forward to waking up in the mornings. My weight has already started to shift (probably the huge amount of food) but I've not noticed any strength changes yet - although when I'm training I've got a strange feeling of power pumpin' round my body (guess the psyhcological effect is kicking in).
    Day 7 - 15
    Well blow me - bodyfat is @ 10.1% (**** I'm gonna get fat lol). body wieght is happily sat at 218lbs a 6lb gain!! Eq hunger is starting to emerge, which is a god send, because eating 24-7 was becoming a pain! Strength is starting to creep along. I seem to be increasing strength more in my my squats and dead than anything else.
    More to follow....

cool man keep us posted...cycle looks good....best of luck to u

Thats the exact cycle im about to be on, im excited to see the results

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Good cycle bro. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Weird coughing sensation occured today after the shot of Tren and Prop - kind of interesting that it came along with an odd taste too!!
    I like it!! Anything that has that instant an effect must be potent!!!
    I'll post more in a few days - I noticing thing happening to me....

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotGuns
    Weird coughing sensation occured today after the shot of Tren and Prop - kind of interesting that it came along with an odd taste too!!
    I like it!! Anything that has that instant an effect must be potent!!!
    I'll post more in a few days - I noticing thing happening to me....

That could mean you shot some into your vein if you tasted it..

No adverse effects from hitting the vein.
    Today is day 18 and things are beginning to change...
    Got asked by the gf today if I was "taking anything?" because I was looking more muscular - I love this stuff.
    Anyway my strength is certainly increasing quickly now. Only problem is the Prop is BD and it's a little sore for hours after you shoot it.
    Diet is going fantastic - clean and tons of food. Weight is still increasing 220lbs - if this keeps happening I'll be a monster before the cycle is over (I'm guessing things will slow somewhat).
    So far I'm over the moon with the cycle (Tren in ever cycle from now on).
    I'm gonna leave it a few days before i post again to allow for more changes.
    More to follow...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I am on a similar cycle which is also here in the forum and the prop and tren is crazy. I might drop the winny at the end and go with some var if I can justify dropping the cash on it. Good luck I'll be keeping an eye on your progress. Kick ass

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    bro, you need to aspirate ! when you cough or "taste is" that could mean you injected into a vein. Check out this site or www.spotinjections.com that will be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    bro, you need to aspirate ! when you cough or "taste is" that could mean you injected into a vein. Check out this site or www.spotinjections.com that will be helpful.
    I always do - problem was I twitched a little and I guess a may have pushed into a vein half way through the shot.
    Anyway, training is going fantastic - maxed out on the bench today at 172.5kg (thats up 12.5kg already and it was the first time I've benched for ages. The strength is silly on this stuff. Still eating anything that moves.
    My aggression levels are up a bit. I snapped in the gym this morning at some overweight 30 odd year old bloke who ignorantly told me to stop "groaning some much" - **** you! Get your lazy ass on the X-trainer and stop cluttering up the weights room you ******!
    Sorry about that - I had to vent some frustration!!

A few days on...
    Things are beginning to plateux a little no real gian in weight - strength is still up, up and away!!
    I'm considering turning this into a 20 week cycle (lean bulker for the first 12wks followed by 8 weeks of hard cutting). I'm looking at running the Test Prop straight through @100mg ed, the Tren until wk 12 @ 75mg/ed, Eq @ 400mg/wk until wk 10 then dropping Var in @ 50mg ed wk 12 - 18, Clen wk 12,13,16,17 ECA wk 14,15,18,19. During the cutting phase I would reduce down below maintenance calories whilst keeping protein high.
    What do you guys think? Would it be better to extend the original cycle to 20wks(as above) or to 24wks? Any advice would be very helpful!!
    On the diet side of things how long does the increase in hunger linger once you've stopped the Eq?

Well blow me! Tren rules the roost. vascularity is increasing around the shoulders and lower abs - aggression is okay too. feel better than ever. Noticing that the BD prop is leaving me with a dull ache the day after each shot...

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    How is this gonna be a clean bulker if you say you are eating everything in sight? Dont you have a diet that you stick to? How is your diet?

Everything in my fridge is clean - I'm a Nutrition graduate. It's just that the hunger eq causes is making me eat... I must lack will power!! Having said that my diet is basically high protein through-out the day with low glycaemic carbs in the morning and midday. Post workout I go for an immediate protien shake will dextrose additive and EFA oil. Fruit and veg all day. The calculations equate to 5495kcals per day - the majority of which is low GI carbs and high bv proteins.

okay its been over a week since my last post and things are going great guns. Weight is up by only a few more pounds and bodyfat is @ 9.9%. Weight is up to 226lbs. Strength has been improved greatly - the Eq is giving my fantastic vascularity around the delts and lower abdomen. I 've had a deep tissue massage this week and I've never felt better - the idea is to push all your muscle fibres back into alginment (hurts like a b**ch!). It helps your muscle to reignite growth by allowing more functional contraction and extension - I highly recommend this to eveyone on the board...

a personal thank you to The Original Jason for all his help and guidance on this cycle - much appreciated bro!!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your hunger is more than likely not from the EQ. That usually won't kick in until the 4th or 5th week earliest. Just wait.....

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Your hunger is more than likely not from the EQ. That usually won't kick in until the 4th or 5th week earliest. Just wait.....
    your probably right - the extra heavy lifting and associated increase in training intensity are pushing the hunger up. Think I'm going to have to be mentally strong to keep the diet on course when the Eq kicks in properly.
    Trained back today - hit the lats, traps and upper back with some serious intensity. I love upright rows (just watch the blood pressure rise and the veins pop out everywhere - totally mad!!)
    Not had any sides as yet; don't know if its too early yet but all being well everything should be ok.
    Another 2 wks to go and the var will be introduced into the mix!!

The option for a 20 wker is still floating around in my head. Don't fancy running Tren for 20 wks so probably drop that at week 12, the Eq at wk 15, Var at wk 17 and prop at wk 20. Any advice?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I a so jealous just reading this. I am waiting on supplies to start.

Scott34 is offline New Member
    I see that your not using nolvadex and clomid, Does the Tren replace that?

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    I a so jealous just reading this. I am waiting on supplies to start.
    Sp9 - I know how you feel. I couldn't wait to start - the last few days before things arrived where agonising. Anyway bro best of luck with your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott34
    No. I've got everything on hand should things start to go odd (gyno or Tren
    D*ck). So far no symptoms of anything - apart from the Eq is beginning to take off, so the hunger is really beginning to increase.

On the issue of sides - everytime I do a right quad shot (every 7 days) as I inject (after aspirating) I get a shooting pain that runs down to the lateral side of my right knee. This has happened everytime in my right quad and it happened for the first time last night in the left. Guess I'm not hitting a nerve because it would probably cause me to black out. Anyone with any ideas???

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott34

Bro what kind of comment is that ?? .... are you serious ??? .... go do some research !!

Anyway, keep up the goodwork man. Keep us posted. Maybe put up some pics (Before/During/After)

Pictures are a work in progress - I've got the before, I'm collecting the during and, well, I waiting on the afters! the cycle is going perfectly with definite increases in strength and mass (without any water retention). Vascularity is certainly up. I'm turning the cycle into a 20 wker.
    Test Prop @ 100mg ed through to the end.
    Tren will finish off @ wk 17
    Eq finishes @ wk 15
    Var right up to finish

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Awesome bro, keep us posted. Thinking about a similar cylce in the summer.

Trying to keep the thread as up to date a possible. I've just started to incorporate more cardio into my training - 30 minutes each morning before breakfast at a really low intensity. The extra muscle I've gained has certainly had an effect on my cardiovascular output - but thats a fair price to pay for looking good on the beach this summer.
    changed my resistance training principle as well this week. I've gone from a 5 day split lifting heavy for 3 sets of 6-8 reps to a Push "n" Pull routine.
    Thus far the cycle is perfect for what I wanted to achieve - I'm gaining lean weight without water retention or fat gain. Come the following weeks the reps will increase, the weights will get lighter, the calories will decrease, the cardio will increase and the body fat should disappear!!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Nice, thanks for the update. My supplies are here but gonna workout hard in March before starting in April. Is your cardio just walking?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Bro what kind of comment is that ?? .... are you serious ??? .... go do some research !!

Anyway, keep up the goodwork man. Keep us posted. Maybe put up some pics (Before/During/After)
    It's crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Btw I never had the whole hunger thing with EQ, nice to see all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Nice, thanks for the update. My supplies are here but gonna workout hard in March before starting in April. Is your cardio just walking?
    My cardio is varied. No real high intensity stuff. Walking, upright cycle. I work on the principle of getting heart rate at 65% of its max and maintain that for an upto an hour. Anywhere in the 45-60 mins is adequate to get into lipolysis. I also teach kickboxing so I get a fairly decent high intensity workout (about 20 minutes worth) whilst warming up.

Peace bro...

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    OH wow, man nice diary......my mouth is watering....I'm just about to start my spring kicker (any day now) of prop/tren /winny cycle here something like this....
    prop 100ed w1-12
    tren 75ed w1-8
    winny 50ed w8-12

How's the EQ in your cycle, do you think it makes a big difference? I have thought about encorperating it at 500/week all the way through, but being an ednomorph and wanting a cutting cycle i'm not sure if the added hunger is that benifical.....i'll be running clen and an eca stack 2weeks on and 2 weeks off for the last 6 weeks and creatine the whole way though, anyways I dont want to rob from your diary here but good luck and good lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    OH wow, man nice diary......my mouth is watering....I'm just about to start my spring kicker (any day now) of prop/tren /winny cycle here something like this....
    prop 100ed w1-12
    tren 75ed w1-8
    winny 50ed w8-12

How's the EQ in your cycle, do you think it makes a big difference? I have thought about encorperating it at 500/week all the way through, but being an ednomorph and wanting a cutting cycle i'm not sure if the added hunger is that benifical.....i'll be running clen and an eca stack 2weeks on and 2 weeks off for the last 6 weeks and creatine the whole way though, anyways I dont want to rob from your diary here but good luck and good lifting.
    depends on your nature. If you can control your increased hunger well it will help with vascularity and strength - although it does seem quite mild for strength gains. I've found that it has been a catch 22 situation with the Eq - to eat or not to eat? Being an ex-sprinter I'm pretty much your stereotypical mesomorph so I don't gain fat overeasily but that said if you let your guard down with Eq your in for some serious food action from week 5 in. Looking at your cycle I'd say stick with it - you could always drop some Var in there along the way.
    Happy lifting

Well so far so good! The cycle is proving to be fantastic. Still gaining LEAN tissue - I hit 232lbs yesterday. Strength is still there although the gains here seem to have reached a plateux. Been suffering from extremely tight traps after back work outs; I oppted for a deep tissue sports massage last night...F**k me it was painful but I feel fantastic!! More to follow...

Unfortunate news to report today - last week I broke a bone in my foot. It would have been no big deal but that bone also happened to have a steel pin in it already. As a consequence of the accident training has been hindered. Initially the docs dealt with everything perfectly, but me being me I didn't want an operation or a pot on. The prolem is that squats, deadlifts, Leg press, lunges, cardio (well anything that implies a force through your feet) is f**king stupidly painful. Had to drop cardio and leg training (extensions and hammy curls excluded) completely.
    More to follow...

Training is back on track with the use of lots of pain meds. I'm looking vascular around the delts/lower abdomen and quads - which is unusual for me. Strength is still madly up on natural levels. One side I'm noticing however is the sudden apperance of rather large "blister-like" spots on my forearms which is a complete sh1t for me. Getting spots on your back and shoulders is easy to hide when your in a T-shirt at work, but forearms are on show 24-7 (looks like the sun bed and St Tropez may be getting some hammer shortly)
    Again, a personal thank you to the OJ for his help and guidance during this cycle and his patience at answering many, many pm's about this and future cycles - it's good to know those in the know are willing to share their knowledge in order to educate and develop others.
    Peace

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotGuns
    No adverse effects from hitting the vein.
    Today is day 18 and things are beginning to change...
    Got asked by the gf today if I was "taking anything?" because I was looking more muscular - I love this stuff.
    Anyway my strength is certainly increasing quickly now. Only problem is the Prop is BD and it's a little sore for hours after you shoot it.
    Diet is going fantastic - clean and tons of food. Weight is still increasing 220lbs - if this keeps happening I'll be a monster before the cycle is over (I'm guessing things will slow somewhat).
    So far I'm over the moon with the cycle (Tren in ever cycle from now on).
    I'm gonna leave it a few days before i post again to allow for more changes.
    More to follow...

any side effects, hows the hairline? are u doin anything to counteract it?

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Will dutasteride reduce growth of new body hair when using tren ? it is supposed to inhibit new body hair to some extent from Test...does this work with tren ?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I've a question... your PWO shake includes EFAs... why?

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    Great info man!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I've a question... your PWO shake includes EFAs... why?
    bump!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    yea this dude never finished his log..its from march of last year.

I have never heard of anyone using EFA in their PWO shake, actually I thought you were supposed to avoid fats pwo? No? Help me out nark!

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    This might be a little off topic, but because we are talking about Post Workout Shakes (PWO), what does PPWO stand for? Thanks...

Thread Information