Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M1T + Sust250

Big Vick is offline Associate Member

Talking M1T + Sust250

Well... I have been researching the sauce for several months... but i really jumped into this cycle. Im ready though, maybe could have used more careful planning but hey, live and learn.

As of right now I am on day 19 of a 28 day M1T cycle. Start weight was 194 lbs. I am now 204 and I would assume about 50% of gains so far are water. I am 6'2" been training my ass off with perfect diet and schedule for about 8 straight months. I know I could grow a bit more naturally, but I also think I am ready to take the plunge. Also my bodyfat is probably in the 14% to 16% range. I really want to take some b4 pics, but i dont havva digi cam nor do i havva camera phone Goddamn 21st century!

Well tomorrow... May 25th will be my first shot of Sust!! Im damn excited, I've had allergy shots all my life (nerd) so I dont think needles should be a problem! I am running 500mg of Sust per week, shots every Monday and Thursday. If you want to flame for not doing EOD shots, choose someone elses thread to do it in please! I know many have made great gains using this formula, I know my blood levels wont be stable but im taking a risk boys.

My source is a good buddy of mine, so he'll help me out with the first shot. My right quad looks like he will be ready for action. Really rushing into this as I made the decision to jump into this rather than wait till after PCT or my M1T is done. Hopefully all goes well, my balls are pretty small right now, so they shouldnt get too much smaller.

I will be using Arimidex to keep water down on cycle, and also probably use some HCG 4-6 weeks in to get my babies back to a little better size.

Diet Breakdown: 400 g Protein (minimum)
    250 g Carbs (60-70% Oats)
    100g + Fats (Natty PB, Olive Oil, Fish Fats)

Supps: -Dymatize Elite Whey
    -Dorian Yates Approved ProPeptide
    -Centrum Extra Strong Multi (2x day)
    -Prolab Matrix MRP (emergencies at work )
    -EC stack preworkout energy (unless bloodpressure gets too high)
    -1g Milk Thistle/day
    - VPX CEX (overpriced CEE for use during PCT)

Im running Organon Sust by the way... Turkish style I believe! Unsure as to whether or not i will be doing cardio while on... maybe 15 mins 5 days a week after I lift.

Lifting 5 days a week... 3 on 1 off + 2 on 1 off

Looking for a fairly lean bulk, although a little fat never hurt anyone

Thats all for NOW!! Unlike 95% of the threads in the cycle logs I will actually keep this updated, you guys have my word!!

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    why 2 radically different cycles back to back? i would have run the m1t WITH the test, they stack very powerfully together, and the test blocks some m1t sides. doing it this way just added 25 days to how long your endogenous test is supressed AND cost you some size/safety/sides.

I was going to start the M1T and the Sust at the same time using the M1T as my kickstart, things came up and I backed out on my plan. I decided to run the M1T alone, now things have changed once again and I am deciding to run the test. Im hoping the overlap is enough that I will not be severely efffected side-effect wise or gains wise. I know I should have planned more carefully, but here I am now ready to go.

Hopefully all goes well, and my test levels arent in a garbage can by the end of this cycle. I still think I can make some serious gains with spot-on dieting and training, and hopefully I will not feel the consequences of my poor planning too harshly.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    hope you haven't injected yet. take some time off, let your body recover, and then do it right. your virgin cycle gives AMAZING results, you probably want to get the most out of it. and you might want to start the HCG sooner - 28 days of m1t will shrink your balls MUCH more than a test cycle.

Well...

I lost my virginity to the needle yesterday ( sorry MMA )!!! Went decently well, took 1cc of Sust250 in my left delt. Kind of did it myself and kind of had the help of my buddy. Didn't hurt at all, however my stomach felt crappy right away and i started sweating profusely. Dipped my head under some cold water for a minute and all was well. Got some carbs in me and a big bottle of water and I felt perfect 10 minutes after the shot.

I had worked out previously in the day, and ripped apart my bi's and tri's. Today, my first day of Sust is my off day just got back from work and im relaxing.

Lotsa cals in today, just finished off a T-Bone steak and Chicken Breast off the BBQ. Good ol' Oats with cinnamon and Splenda for dessert. My body really needs this day off, but im pumped about the juice and wanna hit the gym!!

Gonna hit shoulders and traps tomorrow. Should be good to go, no soreness in my delt from shot so training should be a breeze.

As well... just picked up my supplies today.

- 26 18g pins
    - 26 23g pins
    - 26 3cc syringes
    and 30 alcohol rubbing pad things... total came to under $8.00

Just got back from hitting the shoulders and trapezius!!!

Shoulders: 4 sets dumbell press (70's for 6)
    4 sets smith military press
    Triple drop set reverse pec-deck
    2 sets standing side laterals, followed by a triple drop-set that almost had me in tears using 12 pound dumbells GREAT BURN!!

For Traps... Did 3 sets dumbell shrugs followed by 3 sets on one of those shrug bar dealios... finished off with dropsets on the calf-machine wth my feet on the floor, probably 5 or 6 sets until my heart was gonna explode.

I had planned on hitting up some abs too, but screw that abs wont make me biger M1T is doing fine, not much lethargy this time around, first time I ran it I was sleeping 12 hours a day minimum and also experienced lower back pains. No real sides at 20 mg this time around. Have been keeping the waterweight down with solid diet and playing soccer.

Cant wait till the Sust kicks in for good in a few weeks!! My diet is spot on, I literally ate constantly today.

Eggwhites... Cottage Cheese... Beef Jerky... Ground Beef... OATS (3 cups dry) had a Prolab Matrix MRP too which is kind of cheating but what the heck!

Tomorrow goiong to do some back and calves... unsure whther or not I will deadlift though, that'll be a gametime decision maybe I'll save it for leg-day

Well Well!!

Just did my first shot all alone!! Put it into my right quad. Had a little bit of trouble breaking open the amp, not the cleanest of breaks but whatever! I put the shot in and all was well, a little blood trickled out, nothing too big. Massaged it like crazy and took a hot bath and kept on massaging!! Just did some stretching of my quad and all seems to feel pretty damn good!!

About to go cook up some tuna burgers then Im off tto the gym. Going to work back, calves and maybe some abs if I feel up to it.

Oh yea, woke up bright and early this morning and did some hill sprints as well with the help of some Ephedrine and Caffeine. Went well, got my heart really going and broke a nice little sweat.

Breakfast consisted of 1 cup dry oats and a protein shake (46 g's protein) Just had a banana right after my shot just in case i got light-headed

Wasn't as scary doing it alone as I would have thought, my hands were shaking like crazy though, so hopefully quad doesnt get too sore int he upcoming hours!!!

Neo22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    Just got back from hitting the shoulders and trapezius!!!

Shoulders: 4 sets dumbell press (70's for 6)
    4 sets smith military press
    Triple drop set reverse pec-deck
    2 sets standing side laterals, followed by a triple drop-set that almost had me in tears using 12 pound dumbells GREAT BURN!!

For Traps... Did 3 sets dumbell shrugs followed by 3 sets on one of those shrug bar dealios... finished off with dropsets on the calf-machine wth my feet on the floor, probably 5 or 6 sets until my heart was gonna explode.

I had planned on hitting up some abs too, but screw that abs wont make me biger M1T is doing fine, not much lethargy this time around, first time I ran it I was sleeping 12 hours a day minimum and also experienced lower back pains. No real sides at 20 mg this time around. Have been keeping the waterweight down with solid diet and playing soccer.

Cant wait till the Sust kicks in for good in a few weeks!! My diet is spot on, I literally ate constantly today.

Eggwhites... Cottage Cheese... Beef Jerky... Ground Beef... OATS (3 cups dry) had a Prolab Matrix MRP too which is kind of cheating but what the heck!

Tomorrow goiong to do some back and calves... unsure whther or not I will deadlift though, that'll be a gametime decision maybe I'll save it for leg-day
    You shouldn't be touching juice if you workout with 70's on military press.

Well I'm not a powerlifter so the number on the side of the dumbell doesn't really mean that much to me. Shoulders are a weak-point for me but they are definately coming along. I didn't know it was a common known fact that dumbell pressing 75's meant steroids are a must but 70's means steroids are a no-no. Guess I learned something today!

Worked back yesterday and some calves.

Back: 4 sets pulldowns to the front
    3 sets behind the neck pulldowns
    4 bent-over barbell rows
    4 t-bar rows

Calves: 4 sets standing calf raise machine
    4 sets seated calf raises

(Calf workout was almost unbearable, I'm still getting silly pumps from the M1T I guess and they cause alot of pain in my calves and used to cause alot in my forearms as well)

Leg feels A-ok where I injected even though i was shaking like a baby!! Taking today off, gonna go do some uphill sprints later this afternoon then rest up and eat BIG!
    Last edited by Big Vick; 05-29-2005 at 09:36 AM.

Just got back from soccer training...

Leg is pretty sore around injection site now. Hurts to press on surface of the muscle, like a deep tissue bruise. Maybe I did move the needle around too much after all Also, where I poked there is a little cut, rather than just a needle sized mark. Cut/scrape is about 1/8" long not really sure what caused it???

Scheduled to hit left quad tomorrow with an amp of Sust, hopefully hands will be less shaky and all goes smoothly. Inject will be followed by a bigtime chest workout, and some more trap work!!

Just poked again...

1 CC into my left quad. 3rd injection ever for me, all went well hands were alot less shaky than last injection. Massaged the site hardcore after I injected, then kept on massaging in a hot bath

Little bit of soreness when I stretch my quad, nothing major. About to go hit up some chest/traps in about an hour.

Incline Dumbell
    Weighted Dips
    Incline Smith Machine
    Finish off the chest with some cable crossovers or some dumbell flyes

Behind the back barbell shrugs
    Barbell shrugs to the front
    Calf-Machine shrugs for burnout

Great Chest Workout!!

Awesome pump throughout, chest felt like a balloon. This was the first time i actually felt weighted dips in my lower chest, it is a weakpoint for me and I have been doing dips for a while now to get it to catch up to rest of my chest. felt great today though.

Ended up doing: Incline Dumbell presses (4 sets)
    Weighted Dips (4 sets)
    Flat Dumbell Flyes (3 sets)

Followed by... Behind the back barbell shrugs (3 sets)
    Shrugs with the shrug bar (3 sets)

Ended with 20 mins cardio on eliptical, 20 secs of every minute is a sprint, 40 seconds at brisk walking pace.

Chugged a protein shake... Came home threw 2 eye of the round steaks on the BBQ and just enjoyed my postworkout meal.

LEG DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!! Expecting big things, hopefully I can bring myself to tears in the squat rack!!

May 2nd will be my last day of M1T... hopefully Sust will be kicking in by then

good ol' leg day!!

Ate like a madman today, getting in lotsa clean calories even at work 9 hrs per day. Went through 2 tubs of cottage cheese, and a huge bag of beef jerky while at work. Had my oats with splenda and cinnamon throughout the day as well as a MRP. Got home from work and cooked a steak 2 hours later had a can of tuna and some veggies for dinner. And just finished another steak off the BBQ for my postworkout meal!! Cals are coming in nicely and I am NEVER full, therefore I will never stop eating

LEGS!!! - 4 sets leg raises (did the stack)
    - 4 sets stiff leg deads on a platform
    - 4 sets squats, didnt have a spot so didnt get too ridic, stayed in the 7-10 rep range
    - 4 sets lying hammy curls (did the stack)

Been drinking a TRUCKOLAD of H2O so I had to interrupt my training with a 5 minute long piss!!

Came back and hit up some calves... - 3 sets standing calf raise
    - 3 sets seated calf raise

*** Question *** How do I hit my inner calf??? I tried my heels together and still feel it on outer half, then tried toes together and also feel it on outer calf!!! Clearly something is wrong... anyone know a trick???

Finished off the training session with 20 mins on the stair climber, got the heart rate going and sweat like crazy all in an attempt to prevent blowing up like a fishy...

Tomorrow = ONE WEEK since losing virginity to the 23g needle!!!!

I already feel bigger and stronger, I wanna train 24/7 and dont givvashit about anything else right now!! Probably in my head, but can't wait for the Sust to kick in!!!!! Very excited, next inject is on Thurs.

Training Arms tomorrow, maybe finish off with some abs...

Blasted the arms today!!

Diet was ok today, not spectacular. Im relying too much on supplements and not getting enough REAL food in gotta change that tomorrow and for the rest of my cycle.

Sleep lastnight was sketchy, Im not sure if its because the weather is getting warmer but I was definately sweating a storm. Ive heard of people having night sweats while on, so maybe thats what I am experiencing. Had to put the fan on full blast right at me all night long!!!

Arm Workout: 4 sets standing barbell curls
    4 sets SkullCrushers
    4 sets alternating dumbell curls
    4 sets close grip bench on Smith Machine
    2 sets seated hammer curls
    3 sets Tricep Pressdowns

(May seem like alot but I feel my arms can handle it, don't think I'm overtraining as I have always seen great results on my arms with alot of volume)

Struggled with dumbell curls today, my forearms get too pumped and give out long before my biceps. i stretch them out to try and ease the pain, but doesnt really work. Today was my last day of M1T so maybe the pumps will start to go down, I feel they are so strong its actually a negative side effect when training bi's or calves.

Tomorrow = OFF (injection day though)

*** also thinking about maybe doing 12 weeks on Sust instead of 10.. we shall see how it goes though...

Shot right quad today, went perfectly smoothly! Massaged it pretty hardcore and then stretched it out well for a while and now it feels like it was never even poked!!

Diet was solid today:

Breakfast:- 1 cup Oats (splenda & Cinnamon) 60g carbs
    Protein shake 46g Protein
    1 Tblsp Natty Peanut Butter 9g fat

-1 Tub Cottage Cheese 60g protein + 24 g Carbs

- 1 package Beef Jerky 28 g Protein

- 1L Skim Milk 36g protein 40g Carbs

- Prolab Matrix MRP 40/40/10

- Protein Shake 46g protein + 2/3 cup oats 40g carbs

- 2 T-Bone Steaks off BBQ (cut off all visible fat) 50-65 g protein 25 g fat (est)

- 1 whole egg 5 egg whites + slice lowfat cheese + tomato 30g protein 12g fat

- Protein Shake (isolate) 35g protein

- Lowfat Cheese 18 g protein 8 g fat

- Nightime Protein Shake!! Dorian Yates App. ProPeptide 46 g protein 6 g carbs 3g fat

SLEEP TIME FOR ME!!!

Tomorrow... will work... Shoulders and Traps and Abs

Oh yea!!

Picked up 2 more boxes of Turkish Sust today (20 amps) now have plenty to run this for 12 weeks if need be.

Gonna change injection pattern next week...

From now on... Monday: 166 mg

Wednesday: 166 mg

Friday: 166 mg

So still shooting 2 amps a week, just shooting more often in an attempt to keep blood levels more stable! I know EOD would be better, but this is the compromise Im making hopefully will get better gains and less sides in return!

Im done my M1T so hopefully im feeling enough of the Sust to keep making strength gains tomorrow! I will put up 80's on dumbell shoulder press and see how that goes!!!

Delts n trappies

Great Workout tonight...

Switched up shoulder routine quite a bit... old routine was... well "getting old"

Military Press (havent done in 4 mnths) 4 sets
    Front Raises 4 sets
    Cable Rear Delt Raises 4 sets
    Seated Side Laterals 4 sets

My shoulders have never felt so pumped before. Usually I get burning sensation from laterals, but today they were actually pumped like crazy like my biceps would be. Felt unbelieveable, I definately can sense that they will be sore the next 2 days. Very smart to switch up my routine, 6 months straight of dumbell presses gets too repetetive. Couldn't really judge strength gains, because my main strength excercise was new and needed to get used to the motion all over again. Had a spot though, so i went as heavy as i could safely.

Traps: 3 Sets Behind the back shrugs (3 plates)
    3 Sets Shrug Bar

Abs: 4 sets leg raises
    3 sets weighted cable crunches...

And I was totally beat... Finished workout off with shake: 46g Protein, 66g carbs!

Tomorrow... work 6am- 3pm

Getting hotel with my girly for the night, so this TEST better be in full effect May leave work early "sick" and try to squeeze a back workout in.. if not I'll take the day off and come back hard n' heavy!!

LOTSA SEX TOMORROW!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Did Quickie back w.o. before sexfest tonight...

DeadLifts
    Bent-Over Barbell Rows
    T-Bar Rows
    Pulldowns 2 sets to front/ 2 sets behind the back.

Off Day from lifting...

Last night was GREAT!! Got a tonne of cardio in if you know what I mean
    However, definately cheated on the diet. Ate a truckload of chicken wings and shepherds pie and cheese curds!!! Lotsa cals in!!

Today was offday from lifting. Did some sprints, about 45-50 mins of intense cardio. Sprints followed by jogs got the heart pumpin like crazy and caught some rays.

Injecting tomorrow and working chest. I'll do some morning cardio (hill sprints) and lift in the evening. Gonna eat like a horse tomorrow and try and put up some new weights on my chest. Probably hit up: Incline Dumbell, Lean-Forward Dips, Incline Smith and finish off with some Decline Barbell.

After chest maybe hit up some abs or calves, depending on how i feel!!!

Oh yea, gonna preload 3 syringes as well tomorrow, so hopefully I dont make a mess of that. Crack open 2 amps and spread them into 3 needles and keep those ready for the upcoming week!

Injected Left Quad today... 166mg

First painful injection yet, not really bad but definately felt it go in. Injecting was ok, I aspirated and all was good. When I pulled out the needle it started to bleed a bit... nothing unusual just wiped it away. Then it kept on bleeding and bleeding for like half an hour, not alot but enough to piss me off! I must have nicked a vein on the way in or something, just kept having to put more and more kleenex on it. Finally stopped after about half an hour. Leg was a bit sore walking up and down stairs, so I did about 10 mins of stretching my quad out and all was well. Feels like GOLD right now

Worked Chest Tonight, solid workout.

Incline Dumbell 4 sets
    Weighted Dips 4 sets
    Machine Bench Presses 2 sets
    Cable Crossovers 3 sets ( weight was way up in this exercise!! not sure why!?!? )

abs... 4 sets Cable Crunches

Finished off with 20 intense mins. on the stairmaster

LEG DAY TOMORROW!! Gonna try out SwoleCat's leg routine, just saw it for the first time the other night and it looks like fun (not) But ill give it a try

Trained the LEGS today... didnt follow SwoleCats routine but did change up the flow from what I'm used to doing.

4 sets leg raises (20 reps each)
    5 sets squats (pyramid 20 reps ---> 6 reps)
    2 sets Leg-Presses (6-8 reps)

4 sets seated hammy curls
    4 sets lying hammy curls (1 triple drop-set)

4 sets seated calf-raises
    3 sets standing calf raises

Kept rest between sets to 20-30 seconds, absolutely demolished my legs. could barely walk to changeroom. Stretched out the legs for 10 minutes while sipping on my protein shake and I was outta there!!! Legs are still KILLIN ME!!

Still havent noticed any real strength gains... maybe its still too early... 2 weeks exactly tomorrow since my first shot. I am noticing some acne though, not sure whether it is from the test or from the hot weather, been trying hard to keep it under control with over the counter products, hopefully it doesn't get too bad. Also, I seem to be holding some water not too ridiculous but I will keep cardio in my routine to try and keep my bloat down.

ARMS TOMORROW!!! and injecting

Injection hurt like a B*TCH today.. i had to pull out pin ASAP. Must have hit a nerve and/or vein.. started bleeding alot and absolutely killed!! I had a big glass of water and injected 3 cm away anyways !! And this was all at 5am before work, could barely open my eyes.. but it definately woke me up. Last 2 injections have both hit something, pain in the ass, hopefully my good aim will come back in the future!!

Gonna hit the gym right now and do some arms!!

Cheated today with pizza

Well Well...

Got first... "You're on something" comment while working arms. Mind you my tshirt was pretty small, but my vascularity is WAY UP!! Not what I expected, I figured more strength and size gains, but vascularity is a good start. Still very early so hopefully more to come... Strength gains were there too, moved up in every excercise. Did the stack and a 25 plate on tricep pressdowns

Today = No Lifting

Will hit stair climber for 30 mins with some EC in me, get some solid cardio in me as I am holding some H20.

Bad News.. My forearm pumps were actually unbearable during my bicep work. At one point the dumbell just fell out of my hand due to sheer pain. I often get forearm splints (sharp pains) but lastnight and today is just terrible. My forearms are extremely sore, even to the touch but their is no bruising. It hurts to pick up anything heavy, and certain spots I press on lead to extreme pain. I have a full 7 days off before I hit arms again, so hopefully the pain subsides.

Just popped left quad... went smoothly... On lunchbreak from work right now!

Gonna hit 30 mins on the stairmaster right after work.

Go train 4 hours after that... not sure whether I will work back or shoulders. Shoulders still feel slightly sore from last w.o. however if i keep on schedule today is there day... we shall see...

Forearm splints are almost unbearable... Really bothering me pain is shooting up and down my arms.

Gonna pop some painkillers before training tonight and hopefully I make it through... real piss off though. If anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of them please let me know!!

Worked Out Shoulders tonight...

Didnt pop any painkillers... that was a mistake.

It really affected my training, was bothering me all night and didnt allow me to go all out. First bad workout I've had since I started my cycle, hopefully pain subsides overnight tonight.

3 Sets Military press
    3 Sets Behind the Neck Military Press (smith machine)
    4 Sets Cable Side Laterals
    4 Sets Bentover reverse lateral raises

** significant pain during every excercise

4 Sets leg raises
    4 Sets weighted cable crunches

GO AWAY STUPID F*CKING FOREARM PAIN!!!!!!!!

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    I am on the same cycle, except I am doing the M1T at the same time with the test from the beginning. Let me tell you, this M1T stuff is POTENT SHIT!! I am only on the beginning of my 2nd week of M1T, and this shit hits hard! Strength shoots through the roof in no time. Love this stuff!! I have a feeling I am going to gain a good 15 lbs of lean muscle of this cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Reelmuscle
    I am on the same cycle, except I am doing the M1T at the same time with the test from the beginning.
    Therefore you are smarter and a better planner than me

Good Luck Man!! Yea M1T is unreal for temporary gains!!

Legs

Saturday Morning worked out back...

Qick and Dirty but VERY intense

3 Sets Pulldowns to front
    2 Sets Pulldowns behind the neck
    4 Sets Upright Rows (smith machine)
    4 Sets Seated Cable Rows

Weights went up in EVERY excercise, did 20 pounds more than usual on the seated cables!!! I was crazy intense though, and my focus was unreal so that must have contributed as well as the juice...

then.. CHEATED

the rest of saturday I spent out of town eating cheat meals and even Sunday I was out of town (rest day) and cheated on my meals too! I mean bigtime cheating including italian sausages from a street vendor (now thats CHEATIN' ) So my cals were definately up over the weekend, when I hit the gym tonight hopefully I will see a weight increase.

Injected into right quad today 166mg... went smooth. Now i just stare very closely at my leg and look for spots where there are absolutely no visible veins, then poke right in!!! Works like a charm!

Gonna work legs today... Im on a solid amount of rest so I will try and get some new personal best's today. Hopefully I can crank up the intensity and really destroy my legs. Even though my legs will be thrashed, im gonna finish off with 30 minutes of low-impact cardio on the eliptical.

GETTIN READY TO TRAIN HEAVY!!!!!

OFFICIALLY JUICED!!!!

Leg Day!!

Well I went into the gym today crazy intense... started off with squats and made a new personal best 20 pounds heavier than I have EVER squatted before. Great feeling, usually my second set is my heaviest, so I did my personal best but i got through 9 reps so im like WTF!! Toss on some MORE WEIGHT!! YEAH BUDDY!!! Then I squatted my new max 6 times. Wow was I pumped great feeling, I felt like a juice monkey

Heres what I did...

5 Sets Squats
    4 Sets Lying reverse hammy curls
    2 Sets Leg-Press
    2 Sets Leg raises (could only do 180 lbs!!! LOL!! thats how wrecked my legs were!)
    2 Sets Seated Hammy Curls

Could barely walk at this point.. literally my feet felt like they weighed 30 pounds each, always happens to me after hammy curls... But i needed to train calves too so I pused myself hard!!

4 Sets Standing Calf Raises ( New PersBest even though I was dead... 360 lbs.)
    3 Sets Seated Calf Raises (definately no personal best here!! just a painful pump! )

And that was all folks... weighed myself at 209 lbs. Doing lotsa cardio so hopefully very little of that is water.

Arm Blastin' Tomorrow!! Cant WAIT!!!!!!! Once this juice is fully kicked in I will be sucha HERO in the gym!! I can feel it ! lol

sleep time

Chest & Traps Today

Strength is still up!! Gym is F*CKING hot though and taking my EC stack preworkout is making me drip all over the place.. its all good though INTENSITY is way up!!

Chest: 4 Sets Incline Dumbells
    4 Sets Weighted Dips
    2 Sets Flat Dumbell Flyes
    2 Sets Decline Barbell Bench
    1 Set Seated Machine BenchPress

MY GOOD OL' TRAPEZIUS: 4 sets shrugs with Trap Bar
    2 sets seated dumbell shrugs
    2 sets calf raise machine shrugs

Although I was covered in sweat and legs still killed from yesterday... I hit up 30 mins of Cardio. I love the stairmaster it absolutely demolishes me, there was like an ocean underneath me after my 30 mins. Everyone was lookin at me funny, but damn it was hot and I cranked up the intensity. So keep staring Y'all

Strength is up... Weight is up... but I know Sust hasnt fully kicked in, once it does SHITS gonna get CRAZY!!!!!!!

Terrible Workout!

Wow... tried to workout arms, forearm pain is unbearable. Just screwed around in the gym for an hour wasting time and being pissed about how much my forearms hurt. Im gonna take at least a week off of direct bicep training, because something seems to be seriously wrong.

Im gonna add some close grip pulldowns and chins to back day to get some bicep stimulation in I guess. Liek today, when I was doing standing ez-bar curls puke came into my mouth, thats how bad it ****in hurt. And when I release the weight from my hands, its like someone jabs a butcher knife into my forearms simultaneously. Not too sound like a complaining bitch but im really pissed off...

After my half assed arm workout I hit up 25 mins. on the stair climber. Take tomorrow off, hopefully my arms start feeling better.

In a bad mood altogether, not making the gains I want to be and body is not co-operating with me. I dunno I want my Sust to kick in hard, because right now Im not feeling much at all.

By the way today was the first day of week 3... When will I feel the full effects of the Sust???

Growing concerned....

Im not sure what is going on but my strength and weight are not really going up. I will start eating more carbs and calories in general, although I already feel like i'm consuming plenty... Im starting to get worried that my gear might not be real

Worked shoulders and back today

4 Sets Military Press
    4 Sets Machine Press
    4 Sets Lateral Raises
    4 Sets bentover cable rear-delt laterals

Back: 4 sets pulldowns to the front
    4 sets bent-over rows
    2 sets pulldowns behind the neck

I really want this shit to kick in!!! I dont feel like im on juice at all... no Superman feeling and no increased sex drive. Im only 3 weeks in but still, im shooting M/W/F 500mg/ week I really was hoping to notice gains by now.

Someone tell me if im overreacting?! Do I just need to wait it out longer???

Since results aren't coming... adjustments have been made!!

I will increase my fat intake through the use of Natty Peanut Butter and Nuts in general. Gonna try to get a tblsp. of PB or hanfuls of nuts down with evry scond meal. I also am going to include more ridiculous cheat meals 2x per week. For instance i have hit the chinese buffet and ate half a PIZZA today!!

Loosening up my diet... going to aim for 450 protein/300carbs/200-225 fats (mostly good ones)

No junk food and sugars though... still gonna stay away from those.

Worked Chestius and Trapezius today...

Incline Dumbell Press
    Weighted Dips
    Decline Barbell
    Incline Barbell Smith

Behind the back shrugs (did 3 plates + 25 on each side!! new personal best!!!)
    Shrug Bar Shruggies
    Calf Raise Machine Shruggies

Body is a bit sore... taking tomorrow off (on schedule) Might hit up some cardio late in the day. Im lacking alot of sleep as well, so hopefully can use Sunday and Monday to catch up...

Should train HARD AS HELL on Monday, after my injection, hopefully will feel the juice in me and strength will increase. Not sure what I will work on Monday, gonna switch up my sched. to account for the fact im not training biceps for next 2 weeks!!

COME ON SUST!! KICK IN ALREADY!!!

Well Well...

Injected right quad today, all went smoothly. Still not seeing the results I had hoped for, but im just going to keep waiting it out. it is almost week 4, I could really use some strength gains to boost my morale, but I'll just keep on workin hard and eating BIG and hope for the best.

Tweaking my diet a bit, going to include more fats (natty PB) and more cheat meals. Also going to increase my carb intake from about 250g/day to about 350g/day. Those 3 changes will make a HUGE difference in my calorie intake, and hopefully the strength and size will follow. However, I will definately keep up with my cardio 4 days a week 30mins/session.

Today... did 30 mins cardio on empty stomach upon awakening with help of ephedrine and caffeine.

Evening... Worked Arms and Abs

Biceps: Close Grip pulldowns 4 sets
    Concentration Curls 3 sets
    ( these excercises didnt aggravate my forearms, so that was a huge relief, hopefully can return to regular bicep training next week)

Tri's: Close grip Bench
    Skullcrushers
    One Arm Dumbell standing behind the neck extensions
    Pressdowns

Finished up with weighted cable crunches and leg raises...

STILL WAITING for the juice to really kick in... IM DYING over here I need some size and strength in exchange for all this poking into my leg!!!

LEGS TOMORROW

schliffer is offline New Member
    Where do you get your Peptide, and how much does it run you?

Just got back from hittin up legs!!

Strength was up today for squats!! Again I got a new personal best but once done those 5 sets i was DEAD!! Legs are actually growing, and my leg results since I started this cycle are the best of any bodypart.

Quads: 5 sets SQUATS ATG
    2 sets leg raises

Hammys: 4 Sets Seated Leg Curls
    4 Sets Lying Leg Curls

Calves: 4 Sets standing calf raises (375 lbs almost able to do the stack!! Gimmie two weeks and Ill be doin it!! )

4 Sets Seated Calf raises ( 3x 45lbs. plates)

Leg workout was pretty solid today, endurance is definately not up though, I feel completely drained after squats.

Injection Day tomorrow, and a late evening back workout. I really want this shit to fully kick in!! I need some serious strength and size gains...

Oh by the way.. im upping carb and fat intake, so diet breakdown should look more like this...

425g Protein / 325g Carbs / 130g Fat

I NEED TO GROW... i posted my diet in the diet forum and am looking for more feedback!!

Cardio and Back early morning...

Ate a big ol' breakfast!!

Then hit up a nice quick and intense back workout. Started off with bent-over barbell rows, felt unbelievable I love that excercise and its even better without the Smith achine. Definately will become a staple of the back routine...

4 Sets Upright Rows
    4 Sets Front Pulldowns
    2 Sets Behind Neck Pulldowns
    4 Sets Seated Cable Rows

Finished off with 25 mins on the stairclimber and broke a nice little sweat.. still not really feeling like im on the juice. trying not to get to down on myself but this is really starting to suck, im eating like a horse and Im not seeing the gains I want.

Keep me encouraged everyone... before I start getting super pissed
    Hopefully the gains come in the next week or 2...

R-A-M-P-A-G-E is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, I just finished my 2nd shot of sus250 today, I know some of it is mental, but I already feel 4 yrs younger, more motivated, and just feel good. My bro who is on his 6th week of sus250 1000mg/wk says he doesnt feel like superman or anything but he has defaintly pumped up and gained about 12LB's.

Do you know how much you have gained? weight wise?

I have noticed my sweat being more pungent.

pound4lb. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    Cardio and Back early morning...

Ate a big ol' breakfast!!

Then hit up a nice quick and intense back workout. Started off with bent-over barbell rows, felt unbelievable I love that excercise and its even better without the Smith achine. Definately will become a staple of the back routine...

4 Sets Upright Rows
    4 Sets Front Pulldowns
    2 Sets Behind Neck Pulldowns
    4 Sets Seated Cable Rows

Finished off with 25 mins on the stairclimber and broke a nice little sweat.. still not really feeling like im on the juice. trying not to get to down on myself but this is really starting to suck, im eating like a horse and Im not seeing the gains I want.

Keep me encouraged everyone... before I start getting super pissed
    Hopefully the gains come in the next week or 2...

Keep up the hardwork bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information