Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Parabolan Cycle

  1. #1
    ExtremeMassMonster is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    32

    Parabolan Cycle

    Parabolan Cycle ?

    Parabolan ( Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate )

  2. #2
    alfa23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    16
    i done a parabolan only cycle, gained 20lbs. still havent lost any size or strength, and that was 4 moths ago

  3. #3
    XxElitexX's Avatar
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    bump

  4. #4
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    You need testosterone ...

    Parabolan is also very similar to Trenbolone Enanthate , and i've heard people who used both say there was no difference as far as LBM gains are concerned. Only difference was money saved!

  5. #5
    phwSSJ's Avatar
    phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The DOJO
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    You need testosterone ...

    Parabolan is also very similar to Trenbolone Enanthate, and i've heard people who used both say there was no difference as far as LBM gains are concerned. Only difference was money saved!
    how about the strength gains.

  6. #6
    ExtremeMassMonster is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa23
    i done a parabolan only cycle, gained 20lbs. still havent lost any size or strength, and that was 4 moths ago
    38mg every day ?
    76 mg every 2-3 days ?
    152 mg every 3-4 days ?
    pct ?
    6 weeks ?

  7. #7
    alfa23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeMassMonster
    38mg every day ?
    76 mg every 2-3 days ?
    152 mg every 3-4 days ?
    pct ?
    6 weeks ?
    it was BD trenabol the new parabolan . 100mg per ml i was using 228mg per week in 2 shots so it was 114mg which is 1.1 ml just over, for 8 weeks vit b6 @ 400mg per day and pct was with clomid only no shutdown minimal side effects apart from road roage for the first 2 weeks but it soon wears off

  8. #8
    ExtremeMassMonster is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    32
    bump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •