Thread: Prop and Winny

ADZZ is offline Junior Member

Prop and Winny

Im running prop at 75mg ED for 10 weeks and winny at 25mg for the last 4 weeks.

I'm one week in and the ED injections have been a bitch but are getting a little easier to handle. So far im up 2.5kg and strength is going up as is the sex drive. I cant wait till the prop really kicks in, most people i've spoken to say its the ****!!!!!!!!

Day 9.

hit bis and tris yesterday the pump was crazy, back today. Anyway was up 3kg when i jumped on the scale at the gym yesterday. Just getting over the flu, im sure its from the test.

Cant even feel the injections any more, no pain or anything.

viking_warrior_2k is offline Junior Member
    Cool, keep us informed. I'm thinking of doing the same cycle myself.

Day 14,

So far so good, im up about 4kg and feeling good. Strenght is starting to increase which is good. So far no sides at all. I think im starting to see some results. chest and shoulders are getting alot thicker. Done my first tri injection today thouight it was going to hurt because evryone seems to complain about prop and tri inj but it is easy as. Anyway off to the gym and i'll keep you posted.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I'm doing almost the same cycle for the summer tren /prop ED with 50mg ED winstrol the last 4-6weeks or not havnt decided yet but the results should be great. good luck and keep us posted on your gains.

Day 18

Weight is still up 4kg but ive been doing a little extra cardio the last week and havent been sleeping all that much, i'm sure thats why my weight has stayed the same.

Been feeling harder the last few day and have had a few people asking me if im taking anything at the gym so i must be getting a little bigger, even if i can't tell that much.

So far only sides are a few pimples on the shoulders, no big deal.

Day 20

Ripped chest yesterday crazy pump and strenght is up. Trained back today again made pump and feeling stronger. Diet is back on track and i'm starting to get more sleep. Anyway weight is up 4.5kg. Looking and feeling leaner, must be the extra cardio.

Day 23.

All is well, almost up 5kg. Trained arms yesterday, f**ken killed because i had jabbed the bi's a couple days before and they were still a little sore. Had to train light because i have a sore wrist. Great pump even though.

Should i be happy with what i have gained in just over three weeks?

Any opinions or advice.

Day 26

Up 5.5kg now, im pretty happy with that. My upper body is looking alot thicker. The gains are quite noticeable now, as more people start to comment.

Great pumps in the gym and still getting stronger. Prop is mad.

Start of week 5 today.

Started the winny today at 25mg ED until the end of the cycle. Gains are still coming but slowing slightly, i'm up just over 6.5kg. Still eating alot trying to keep it as clean as possible.

Cant be f##cked with the injections any more, sometimes they hurt sometimes they dont. Anyway strenght is still good.

Hanging to see how the winny effects me.

Day 38

Trained chest and bi's today great pump, feeling great. Weight is up about 7kg since i started. Looking thick.

Today i injected into my left delt but i could only inject a small amount, i really dont know why this is because it has been atleast a week since i hit it last. I just changed the pin and injected in my right shoulder no problem. Does anybody know why this happened?

I'll keep you posted.

Week 6

Thought i would give you boys an update. Up almost 8kg, the weight is starting to increase again maybe its the winny or it could be from a little extra food.

Pumps in the gym are great and strenght is still increasing.

What do you guys think, am i making good progress or what. Should i be expecting more?

Thread Information