Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pound4lb. is offline New Member
    I'm sorry about your loss. Keep focused and motivated!!!

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    Slacked off in updating with so many other things going on. Since my last post, my cold came back and I ended up having to take an antibiotic for a week to get cleared up. I did stretch the cycle to 13 weeks but unfortunately the last week was when my cold really hit me. I started clomid yesterday, 17 days after my last injection, no problems with 300mg and took 150mg this morning without a problem. I've been pretty happy that so far I've kept most of my gains. Numbers in the gym have stayed very close to what they were three weeks ago. Shoulder pressed 1 set of 6 @225 and 1 set of 5 @225. Leg presses have actually gone up a little since coming off. Bench has stayed pretty steady 1 set of 5 @ 325 and 1 set of 4 @ 335 this week, Incline presses 2 sets of 6 @ 275. Likewise back and arm numbers have stayed pretty steady. Weight 191 up 11 pounds from start of cycle. As I said before a few things that happened during the cycle kept me from eating as well as I would have liked or should have which probably cost me several pounds in weight gain. Overall, pretty happy with my results and hope to keep my gains throughout pct. I'll keep everyone posted. By the way, one other problem I ran into just so you guys don't make the same mistake. I had a couple of patches of hair on either side of my back which got a little thicker while I was on. At the end of my cycle I made the mistake of using nair to remove the hair. The hair came off fine but several days later the majority of my back broke out in little pimples. I've been fighting them ever since. Doesn't really look like acne more like a skin rash, doesn't hurt, just isn't pretty. I've used nair before but obviously never when on, for whatever reason it was a bad combination for me.

ducatibob is offline Junior Member
    Good thread. Any anti-e during the cycle? How about some pics? I'm interested in how much of your gains you keep.
    Any before and after bf stats.

I'm going under the knife in a few weeks for my shoulder, I planned on a prop cycle a few weeks after that if the PT goes well.

Bob,

Thanks for the comments. I'm taking 20mg per day Tamoxifen during pct (I also took it during the cycle at 10-15 mg per day). Before pictures are included in the first couple of posts on this threat. I'm going home next week and will try to take some after pictures which will be about midway through pct. I lost a half inch off my waist during the cycle and currently am at 13% body fat unfortunately I don't have a before number but I can tell you several people have told me I'm more cut up than before in addition to being bigger. I'm hoping to keep my weight steady during pct although with the hot weather here (mid 90's for the last week) I'm finding it somewhat tough to force myself to eat enough calories because my appitite just any there if I spend any length of time outside during the day.
    Good look with your surgery and recovery after.

Shoulder day today and I managed to keep my numbers the same as they have been since the end of the cycle although it was a struggle. Didn't think I would get 6 reps on either working set of shoulder presses @ 225 during the first couple of reps but grinded it out both times. Alternate shoulder presses with 95's and 100's didn't feel bad once I got them from the ground to shoulder level. No negative effects from clomid through the first four days at all, taking 100mg per day from here through the end of pct. Some advice if you've never used ARR'S clomid before and are planning to, mix your dosage in a small amount of orange juice and drink it, tastes fine, it is pretty storng if you try to take it straight and I don't think I would have made it through eight plus syringes full the first day if I had done it without mixing. I've had no problem taking the nolva without mixing throughout the cylce and pct but the clomid is much stronger.

11 days into pct. I've takin a couple of extra days off from the gym this week as I'm on vacation and home to see my family. Clomid has had no effect on my emotions whatsoever which is good because I have read several horror stories. Pimples on my back are finally starting to clear up. Weight holding steadt around 190. I was out with some friends over the weekend at a bar and their was a band playing. I had to walk past the stage from our table to get drinks and when I did the guy singing said man that guy's huge over the mike- doesn't mean a whole lot but it makes you feel good and I had many woman coming up to me the rest of the night. Talk to you later

Less than a week of pct left. Weight was down to 188 this morning, the hot weather has kept me from gettung as many calories eaten as I should. Going to try to pick it up this last week. No side effects from Clomid at all. While my weight is a bit disappointing I've been very happy that I've been able to keep most of my strength gains. Did biceps yesterday and last two working sets of barbell curls got solid 5 reps each @ 175 pounds. Dumbell Curls two sets of 6 with 75's. A couple of people have told me your bigging too big it doesn't look right, so I know I'm on the right track. I will give some final stats at the end of pct and then end this thread at the end of next week unless anyone has any questions.

bornonhalloween is offline New Member
    you have after pics?

DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member
    I would like to know how your strength is after everything is done and finished.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information