Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    V5RED is offline Associate Member
    results are about to kick it up b/c i upped the dose to 400mg this morning, cant wait to see how lean my fat @$$ gets

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    goodluck, stay safe

can def feel the dif, much warmer, some spontaneous sweating, and i am sweating twice as much as normal after exercise, and im normally a sweaty @$$ mutha *ucka

after i did a 15 minute run(**** it was tiring, normally it would be nuthin) i was havin my ground turkey/mac&cheese mix with a glass of water and i noticed water was drippin onto my leg. i was like wtf i must be outta it im spillin on myself......after lookin closer i realised it wasnt water, i was so f*kin sweaty id left a puddle on the table and it was drippin over the edge onto my pants

rontg is offline Associate Member

Talking

well i'm about to have the same experience, i'm on 600mg dnp right now and my gf just called and wants to go to the olive garden (for those of you who don't know its pretty much insanse amounts of pasta, whole wheat linginue for me though ) its about to be wet in these clothes, haha

wow, im layin in a cold room sweating my @$$ off, bout to go take my temperature, im feelin like roseanne in the bahamas

im surprised, only 99 degrees feels higher

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Nice progress bro. Keep safe and keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    Nice progress bro. Keep safe and keep us updated.
    with regard to that safe thing, im bringing my fukkin cellie next time i go running, i d@mn near passed out on that "run"

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    with regard to that safe thing, im bringing my fukkin cellie next time i go running, i d@mn near passed out on that "run"
    haha awesome. Just a suggestion, but maybe you should try the elliptical. You have somewhere to place your hands and you can maintain control easier than on a treadmill. Stay safe and keep us updated!

That might not be a bad idea. Like Tommy said, the Elliptical is probably your best bet if it's convenient. I like it cause it's easy on my busted knees.

BIG D14 is offline Junior Member
    doing good buddy...i want to some some more

Bump for updates.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    bump for more info/updates

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro! DNP is great if used correctly, be careful and keep checking ur temp!

im not sure what to think, i bumped to 600 mg/day 2 days ago and i finally am felling some nasty burning heat, so bad i gotta sleep w/ a fan and i wake up in nasty sweat but the messed up thing is that even though i clearly have lost a lot of fat, my weight and waistline are basically unchanged maybe im holding alot of water, idk but this is my day:
    cardio: minimum, 4*15min runs ed
    weight training: was at 2*each part ew now at almost none
    diet: a lil over 2lbs ground turkey, slightly more carb than protein to go w/ the turkey, some cereal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP cycle w/pics-5.1.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-5.2.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-5.3.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-5.4.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-5.5.jpg  

last pic

i will probably go past 12 days probably at least 21 and i will be adding ephedrine to the mix at 50mg ed once it arrives cuz i need to stop feeling so da*n tired all day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP cycle w/pics-5.6.jpg  

I just comapred the latest pics with the original ones after your carb depletion. I think the love handle area has definitely gone down. I can't wait to see the end result after you lose the water you're holding. Again, stay safe bro and keep us updated.

bump for updates.....looking good brutha

Looking good. I can see a difference in the abdominal region and luv handles. I'm sure you'll look better once the water weight comes off.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I also didn't lose that much weight overall. But I did notice a big difference in waist size after the cycle. I lost the most weight in the first 5 days of my cycle. But now it has been 7 days since my last dose and the water has come off. All my pants don't fit anymore, they are all loose on me.

You will see the difference after you are off for a week or so. Trust me.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, you have def. gotten leaner. I just compared the two relaxed front pics, and you have a lot less gut fat now. Keep it up!!

its always easier for other people to notice because #1. we see ourselves in the mirror everyday and think nothing has changed #2. everyone is thier own worst critic

Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    its always easier for other people to notice because #1. we see ourselves in the mirror everyday and think nothing has changed #2. everyone is thier own worst critic
    So true. I also like to go by what people think...as well as myself...instead of the scale.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Whatever u do bro take the elevator not the stairs I was on 400mg/day for two weeks straight and I couldnt run up the stairs anymore I was basically beat if I tried I ended up with very heavy breathing. people looking at me wierd bcs im in great shape but out of breath running up a few flights of stairs

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to compete this year, now is a good time to start working on your posing. Elbows need to come up a lot in your bicep poses.. you need to learn how to pull your traps up in the must muscular.. and pull your shoulders up and forward in the lat spread.. these changes alone will make a big difference in how you look to the judges. It takes hours of experimenting in the mirror to get it right.

lol did anyone notice the chick sleepin on the bed in the background, just thought it was funny

lol did anyone notice the chick sleepin on the bed in the background, just thought it was funny
    hahaa thats hilarious..

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

that "chick" is my 10 y/o brother lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    If you want to compete this year, now is a good time to start working on your posing. Elbows need to come up a lot in your bicep poses.. you need to learn how to pull your traps up in the must muscular.. and pull your shoulders up and forward in the lat spread.. these changes alone will make a big difference in how you look to the judges. It takes hours of experimenting in the mirror to get it right.
    ty for the advice, i will def try that, also i gotta work on keeping a decent face when im flexin cuz if i didnt blur it out ud be seein sum pretty ugly sides of me

that "chick" is my 10 y/o brother lol
    lol sorry i just assumned it was a gf or wife, my bad

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    noticable difference, good job....glad to finally see pics of people who take dnp (before and after)

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 09-09-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    thats a little uncalled for, and i think your a idiot for making that your first post.

someone have a bad reaction to dnp ? that sucks 4u, but its not hurting me at all cept makin me gassy now that ive hit 600mg ed(this is 4th day@600mg)

RATM is offline Senior Member
    thats a little uncalled for, and i think your a idiot for making that your first post.
    I totally agree. Your well on your way to getting banned with comments like that.

what a dildo

more off topic, i got a box of 12 protein bars@20g protein for FIVE count em FIVE dollars SAWEETTTT

back on topic, the sweats r death at night, need a fan to sleep, i will probably stay on for at least 8 more days then 3 weeks later do another cycle, and if i didnt say it already ill do ephedrine+san tight between cycles

the running is not as hard as u might think, its more mental for me than anything, im getting faster daily, ive got one more run to do tonight then im done and going to bed, but thats not 4 awhile, and if ive got the energy ill do a leg workout

don't want to get too off topic but since your using it in your dnp pct have you used that san tight before, is it pretty good? i hate reading reviews from people who eat like crap and don't work out then take sups like this and write bad review because they didn't loose weight, so its best to hear it from someone like you

san tight is a stellar product, when stacked with ephedrine i would argue that thus far for me it works better than dnp with virtually no sides, however i take the ephedrine at 150-200mg/day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information