kelkaz is offline Junior Member

Arrow susta + primo cycle just started

started on the 17th feb
    250 sust divided into 2 shots, mon - thurs
    100 primo every thursday.
    tamoxifen ed.

first two shots were a pain in the ass, after reducing the needle size, its better. Sust has not kicked in yet, so, no strength or muscle gains. I dont care about fat so I`m eating like a pig, 6 meals a day + whey.
    I argue with evryone around, but they are getting used to my new mood, they started to keep silent so no prob.
    tamoxifen makes great headache and some vision problems.

by the way I am having problems with my heart, I cannot sleep because of heartbeats. do you know some ways to reduce it ?

btw, if you think about runnig same cycle, or have questions, I will be happy to answer .

take care bros, stay safe .
    Last edited by kelkaz; 03-02-2005 at 07:57 AM.

ADZZ is offline Junior Member
    Kelkaz, i ran a sus only cycle a while a go, the same as you 2 shoots a week 500mg. I was told eod injection are best for sus but i didn't believe them. In my opinion to eod injections to keep the blood level stable, use the prop in the sus, less sides and better results. good luck.
    Last edited by ADZZ; 03-06-2005 at 07:37 PM.

one shot a week is still very good. i am not sure of the gap between ed and ew shots. maybe just less sides.

have you ever had heart issues while on sust ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    1 shot a week is not "still very good", its actually terrible, you're wasting a great deal of your test that way, the prop and phenylprop. Terrible move IMO. It should be done EOD, just split it up into smaller doses.

And 100mg of primo? What for? Just felt like wasting money? Terribly low dose, you wont see a thing from it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Also, your avatar is against our rules. Discussion/pics of rec drugs are not allowed. Please change it.

i've gaine 12kilos with the same cycle before, after pct 6 left. so it suits my needs. but i cannot solve the problem with my heartbeats.
    sure i will swap my avatar, thanx for your kind warning

Thread Information