pimpjuice is offline Junior Member

Cylce numero 4 diary

Whats up guys its been a while since I post anything on the board. I just havent had much time lately hope things change soon.
    OK here is my cycle number 4 and Ill keep you'all posted on the gains and effects.
    1-14 Test ethanate 750 mg a week (all in one shot on mondays)
    1-4 Test prop 100 mg ED
    1-12 Equipoise 600 mg a week
    1-19 Nolva 10 mg ED ( I have enough on hand to bump it up to 20 if signs of gyno)
    1-19 0.25 mg of Anastrozole ED
    10-15 winstrol tabs 75 mg ED
    16-19 clomid 100 mg ED (first day Ill take 300)

Now I havent done a cycle in almost a year and my stats are pretty much the same. 26 about 5'8 and 196 lbs. BF prob in the mid teens (wanna bring it down for the summer)
    My diet consist of 7 meals a day including a protein bar and a post workout protein shake. Ill post my diet later this week.

So any criticism on my cycle is welcome. Thanks for checking out my thread.
    Peace.

juicedaddy is offline New Member
    sounds good, I don't know about win tabs. Win Depot shows great results and less damaging to the liver.

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member
    Whas up juicedaddy? Havent been around for a while, uhh... I see you posted your cycle.

All I could get where win tabs, i know tabs r more damaging but not in the amounts Ill be taking it.
    I started my cycle yesterday havent got much of a pump since I still have the remains of last weeks cold ( I had to start my cycle this week because in 4 weeks Ill be in Mexico for a couple of days and dont plan to travel with gear)

Anyway Im supplementing my cycle with 200 mg of B6 ED, fish oil and my daily multi vitamin. Hope to see results soon.

Pics and diet to come soon.

Thread Information