Thread: Mike

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Mike

im sorry if this is in the wrong space. this section is about members and i didnt know where it would be appropreate

My name is tatyana...

I know mike spends tons of time browing this internet site, and talking to you people, as it is set as his home page!
    I was browsing through his contact list in his outlook thingy, and saw that his password was changed, so I logged in
    I found mike after having an arguement on the phone. His speech was slurd, and he was talking crazy things! I was worred and went to his apartment, and found him on the floor in his bedroom.

He apparently injected a bottle of something called humanlog, which is like way more than your supposed to. The paramedic said they gave him a shot of something to counteract it, i think it was called glucajin.

He didn't pass away, and i'm praying that he does not. He is in a coma right now, and not responding to anything.

For those of you that are religious, please add mike to your prairs.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This needs to be made a sticky so that people learn the dangers of insulin . My prayers are with mike.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I started a thread last night that got taken off. Mike was a great friend of mine. And 2 min after he was did it he was talking to me. The thread will come back up soon of our exact conversation. Yes, insulin is dangerous. But he did 1000 of it when you are supposed to take 10. It was intentional. My prayers are with him and I was sure he was dead. The thread was up for 2 minutes...mods, please change the title of it and post it please. he is in a coma now. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
    Last edited by XxElitexX; 03-12-2005 at 10:45 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    OMG.............

I'm not overly religious, but I will pray for him.....

Hopefully both his mind and body will recover, and he can return as a solid member here......

system admin is offline Owner
    WOW! I am glad he was found. I hope he recovers. He said "after" it was done, that he wish he hadn't. My thoughts are with him.

Bc

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Wow. Best wishes to Mike. I pray that everything turns out ok.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    But he did 1000 of it when you are supposed to take 10. It was intentional.

I really hope he recovers. And I also hope he gets help to resolve his issues that caused him to do this to himself.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I hope he's ok. I will pray as well.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    whoa

RATM is offline Senior Member
    best wishes and god bless. I agree, MODS, please make this a sticky or something along these lines to show the dangers of Insulin .

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    wow im very shocked that this has happend.
    i hope and pray for him to have a full recovery

I'm back....

I'm on a long, hard road to recovering. I wont be posting much, but i'll be around. thanks for the concern

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm glad you're ok AxT, we were worried.. trust me, i called 1000000 times that night cus a friend of yours gave me your #.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    I'm back....

I'm on a long, hard road to recovering. I wont be posting much, but i'll be around. thanks for the concern
    What? And we're all going somewhere? Please, you know we'll all be here.......stay on that road bro.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Man......Angel don't try that sh*t again...........you are a part of this community and we want you with us!

LetFreedomRing is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear that; our prayers are with you bro

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    **** angel. Glad to hear you're ok!!!!!! Hang in there man, and see you when you're back.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    **** bro good to hear your recovering!! think its time for you take a trip on up here and kick it for a bit.

i'm glad you're ok bro.. i wish you a speedy recovery and good luck

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    wow, only just stumbled onto this thread. Hope you are doing better.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    not religious but ill pray for him

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Welcome back bro... glad you're doing ok....

Stick around, you're a solid contributor to this community.... PM me if you need to talk anytime...

9000rpm is offline Member
    Glad you are ok. Bro, if you ever need help, talk to someone! And if you ever think about trying what you did again, just think of how it will impact the people around you that care for you like you friends and family. Nothing in life is bad enough to end it all. There is always a bright side to all bad news.

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    I was going through my own personal problems/major depression, and the way someone best described doing something like that is that it's a permanent solution for a temporary problem. I know I dont know Mike personally some on this thread, but this thread just hit close to home and my prayers are, and will be with Mike.

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    God Bless you Mike and get better bro.

Just wanted to say tnx to everybody....

I've been around but not posting much. I have some permanent issues now due to my choices that i must deal with...

Thanks for the concern, i'll survive it...The road now is going to be even harder than it was before due to my lack of judgement during this situation!

If anybody is ever considering what i attempted please seek help. After i made the decision and time was closing in, i truly did not want the fate i thought i had brought on myself...

I would not change my decision, as I think i've gained knowledge from that experience about myself that i couldn't have any other way. That experience will stay with me for life, and will change my actions permanently.

I am glad i decided to attempt with the method I did, and not something a bit more drastic such as a building jump. The insulin was forgiving of my stupidity, the drop here from building roofs are not!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Just wanted to say tnx to everybody....

I've been around but not posting much. I have some permanent issues now due to my choices that i must deal with...

Thanks for the concern, i'll survive it...The road now is going to be even harder than it was before due to my lack of judgement during this situation!

If anybody is ever considering what i attempted please seek help. After i made the decision and time was closing in, i truly did not want the fate i thought i had brought on myself...

I would not change my decision, as I think i've gained knowledge from that experience about myself that i couldn't have any other way. That experience will stay with me for life, and will change my actions permanently.

I am glad i decided to attempt with the method I did, and not something a bit more drastic such as a building jump. The insulin was forgiving of my stupidity, the drop here from building roofs are not!
    Hey man,

I'm glad you're ok, and getting better everyday. You have been given a second chance bro, and there is a reason for that. Don't ever forget it my man. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    I lost a good friend who was fed up with life,you are fortunate that you have been given another chance, make use of it my pal, keep in contact with people who care about you and time will heal.

Thought r with u .
    Godspeed

Thread Information