Thread: Test and Deca

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member

Test and Deca

Just started my 4th week of Deca 300mg/wk and test-e 400mg/wk. I know it is not ideal but financially it had to be this way. I have gone from 225lbs to 233 that makes me happy so far. Strength is going through the roof!

Incline Dumbell press 12 10 8 6 4 last set with 110lbs. dumbells
    Flat bench 10 8 8 6 last set 255x2(last exercise on chest)
    Dumbell military 12 10 8 6 last set with 85lbs.
    Shrug 4x8 last set 135lbs dumbells.
    Cable tricep ext 4x8 last set 175lbs.
    Incline French press 4x8 last set 115lbs.
    Close grip tricep last set 8x 185
    Bicep dumbell last set 50lbsx5

not sure on leg amounts(pretty good genetics for legs), these are the ones I want to keep an eye out for!
    Two weeks ago these amounts were not even close for the most part. Will check back in to see how I did in about 8 weeks.

P Rock is offline Member
    why would you say its not ideal? i think its great. im on the same one now..looking and feeling good!

oosean is offline Junior Member
    how much water weight have u gained. i dont want to get too puffy looking with deca test cycle.

drummer is offline Junior Member
    I'm on same cycle.....test 500 mg/ deca 400mg....just finished week 5.
    So far, I 've gone form 182 to 190 lbs... I was only taking whey protein shakes...but now I've substitute them for meal replacements adding more carbs... you have to eat like an animal...to fuel your body..and let it grow....So, I'm hoping in another 6 weeks to gain at least another 5-6 lbs.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    I'm on same cycle.....test 500 mg/ deca 400mg....just finished week 5.
    So far, I 've gone form 182 to 190 lbs... I was only taking whey protein shakes...but now I've substitute them for meal replacements adding more carbs... you have to eat like an animal...to fuel your body..and let it grow....So, I'm hoping in another 6 weeks to gain at least another 5-6 lbs.
    the 2nd half of your cycle is when you will make most of your gains... best of luck to both of ya!

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    I'm not holding much water, but my lower abs are pissing me off can't seem to cut them down.I do 25-30 min of cardio every workout.

Im also on a similar cycle: test 500 mg/ deca 400mg. After the 3rd week the gains started getting freaky. Ive put on about 12lbs and strength is through the roof like you said. If you have already put on 8, just imagine another 14 or 15lbs because your best gains are ahead of you. Doesn't get more ideal than 23+ lbs. Keep up the good work. Would like to see some pics.

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Gear Head
    I'm not holding much water, but my lower abs are pissing me off can't seem to cut them down.I do 25-30 min of cardio every workout.
    You are contradicting yourself bro.. There is NO WAY that you are going to "cut down" and "bulk up" at the same time. BULK UP first man, then when your cycles done, worry about getting the last of that stomache fat off. thats the ONLY way. While you are BULKING, you may notice better gains if you cut the cardio in half btw.
    Good luck.

Ichi the Killer is offline New Member
    There is NO WAY that you are going to "cut down" and "bulk up" at the same time.
    That's not true on certain AAS cycles.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    if i ever do a test & deca cycle i will just care about the puffiest, hugliest, biggest man in the gym. i wouldnt think about low abs and cardio at all!
    test and deca sounds like pure mass to me... or, just go with test and eq if u want different quality gains.
    eat eat eat and ull grow!!!
    good luck

robreke is offline New Member

Considering same cycle

I'm considering the same deca /test cycle. Has anyone noticed reduction of any joint pains or weakness on this cycle because of the deca? I've got some creaky back and neck problems.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    im just starting week 5 of a t400 and deca 300 cycle and the gains are ocming solidly now

cal565 is offline Junior Member
    I myself am doing my second cycle and using Deca 300mg/week and Test-e 500mg/week. I just finished my fourth week and my weight has gone from 185 to 203 with very minimal if any gain in bodyfat (Im loving it). My strength has also increased dramatically, but Im disappointed in my chest size. Anybody have any good suggestions on how to get my chest to grow?

eaktc is offline Junior Member
    hey, cal----stick to 8-12 reps, any thing less will just add strength, not size. no more than 12 either.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cal565
    I myself am doing my second cycle and using Deca 300mg/week and Test-e 500mg/week. I just finished my fourth week and my weight has gone from 185 to 203 with very minimal if any gain in bodyfat (Im loving it). My strength has also increased dramatically, but Im disappointed in my chest size. Anybody have any good suggestions on how to get my chest to grow?
    Lift heavy as possible. Change it up. Do dumbell presses instead of strait bar, add some weighted bar dips, heavy flyes, light flys. Be sure to rest. I am on the same cycle as you, and my bench has gone from 225lbs for 6 reps to 315lbs for 7 reps in 9 weeks. But, I'm 5'7" amd have short arms and have always been strong in that movement. My squats suck, so it could be genetics. Just lift hard, eat well, and rest. Best I can do for ya.

mehungry is offline New Member

My Cycle

Im on a 10 week cycle Test 750(a week), Deca 600(a week), ReforitB(cant spell) 1cc oral lunch 1 cc hr. b4 work out a day. I just finished week 2 and I have gained exactly 15pnds. I def. was not expecting that much of a gain. Keep up the work

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    I am going to start my therapy next week I am 225 5'9" 37 years old I can do 225 on flat bench 7-9 times lets see what happens.

Deca 200
    Test "E" 300 a week for 12 weeks

Thread Information